Videos of gun related stupidity

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Videos of gun related stupidity

Post by rc42 » 25 Oct 2021, 7:49 pm

Well, this had me squirming in my chair, a huge video collection of gun related stupidity, some I'd seen before but most I hadn't.

It's a reminder to be wary of anyone nearby that has a firearm, even at your local range

https://old.reddit.com/r/Idiotswithguns/
rc42
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Re: Videos of gun related stupidity

Post by on_one_wheel » 25 Oct 2021, 8:03 pm

There's whole reels of endless firearm stupidly on utube.

A good reminder of the 10 firearms commandments
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by deye243 » 25 Oct 2021, 8:33 pm

As a pistol shooter in the 90s there is a good reason I will no longer go any where near a range pistol or rifle .
deye243
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 26 Oct 2021, 12:12 pm

Have come across similar idiots at my range. Not very often, but then again it takes only one boo boo incident and, well we all know the possible result(s)
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Blr243 » 26 Oct 2021, 1:44 pm

One in particular I remember is the bloke giving his girlfriend a semi auto rifle to try ....and after a brief pause she stops and turns to look at him and swings the rifle around Pointing at him still with ammo up the spout ready to go .... he freaks and Loudly yells at her hoping not to get shot , and then she goes off at him for being so dramatic
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 26 Oct 2021, 2:50 pm

Blr243 wrote:One in particular I remember is the bloke giving his girlfriend a semi auto rifle to try ....and after a brief pause she stops and turns to look at him and swings the rifle around Pointing at him still with ammo up the spout ready to go .... he freaks and Loudly yells at her hoping not to get shot , and then she goes off at him for being so dramatic

And that should be a good hint, a woman not to be trusted with any firearms. Probably better if they seperate and not produce any offspring
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Return to Firearms related media and politics