Federal Election thread.

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Federal Election thread.

Post by cz515 » 08 Feb 2022, 3:35 am

Well about half of our tourists were from China... and what have we done for last two years.

Hmmmm
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 08 Feb 2022, 3:51 am

wanneroo wrote:I noticed today that Scomo has now thrown open the borders now to visitors.

But what these politicians don't get is you just don't flip a switch and it all comes back online. There are tourism businesses that probably are not coming back and also with all the bad press Australia has gotten for two years I don't see a flood of tourists coming back anytime soon.

They'll have to spend big money like they did in the 1980s in the USA when Paul Hogan was doing "Shrimp on the Barbie" commercials to convince international tourists they are not visiting a sunnier version of North Korea.

I can't wait to come back but will not do so until the whole quarantine camp/lockdown/vaccine mandate/vaccine passport stuff is all over.

He’s your mate
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 08 Feb 2022, 7:31 am

North Korean version of the three stooges. You guys get to name which one. The prize for the correct answer is a weekend for two at the Pyongyong Country Club.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 13 Feb 2022, 5:46 pm

Some big swings against the LNP in NSW at tge weekend.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Bill » 13 Feb 2022, 6:47 pm

Yeah Oldbloke Perrottet might be too much of a character to handle after Aunty Gladys.

This is the first state leader to actually not get a lift in vote during the Pandemic and doesnt bold well for Scomo or Perrottet next year.

The BIG upside from the Bega going to Labor is the NSW Liberals are an even smaller minority govt and will need the SFFP party vote to get anything done.

This leaves the SFFP in a very strong position, lets just hope they make hay whilst the sun is shining for the next 12 months.

New indoor 100m shooting range aroond Homebush, National Park hunting and junior shooter at 10 yrs of age would be my goal. :drinks:
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 13 Feb 2022, 8:04 pm

Bill wrote:Yeah Oldbloke Perrottet might be too much of a character to handle after Aunty Gladys.

This is the first state leader to actually not get a lift in vote during the Pandemic and doesnt bold well for Scomo or Perrottet next year.

The BIG upside from the Bega going to Labor is the NSW Liberals are an even smaller minority govt and will need the SFFP party vote to get anything done.

This leaves the SFFP in a very strong position, lets just hope they make hay whilst the sun is shining for the next 12 months.

New indoor 100m shooting range aroond Homebush, National Park hunting and junior shooter at 10 yrs of age would be my goal. :drinks:

Hope your right. Shooters are due for a win
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 14 Feb 2022, 6:52 am

Scomo is going down next election.... he had all the right ingredients to make a cake... but made a cow manure patty instead. A shame cuz labour will truly fk up the country.... that's if the liberals leave them any money
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 14 Feb 2022, 8:14 am

The ides of March
The boofhead or the Jew
The knives are out
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bill » 14 Feb 2022, 8:43 am

Burgers or Chips...... not real promising

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by womble » 14 Feb 2022, 3:29 pm

150 million at the protests is Canberra
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 14 Feb 2022, 4:00 pm

womble wrote:150 million at the protests is Canberra

Did 149.99ml of them just arrived from USA?
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 15 Feb 2022, 3:03 am

Oldbloke wrote:
womble wrote:150 million at the protests is Canberra

Did 149.99ml of them just arrived from USA?

Who's is using womble account..... or is he smoking some really weed sh1t
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 15 Feb 2022, 3:15 am

It’s Greek yoghurt. But fair call, i will check the date on it.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 15 Feb 2022, 6:20 am

cz515 wrote:....... A shame cuz labour will truly fk up the country.... that's if the liberals leave them any money

I nearly gagged on my breakfast!
Laber learn't it's lesson after the Khemlani affair and ever since has had no difficulty exacting the funds they want to spray around as they may like.
In respect to distribution, Laber and Liberal are much alike in that a goodly proportion of those funds do find their way into the 'right' hands.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by cz515 » 15 Feb 2022, 8:44 am

That's it... atleast is the rights hands... not the ones who need the money
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Pudlux » 15 Feb 2022, 7:03 pm

Usually Labour get left a budget in the black to screw up. Wait till you see what they do this time if they get the chance.
Pudlux
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by Sarco » 15 Feb 2022, 8:25 pm

Won't be an issue for Albo. There will be no money left, with a projected national debt of in XS of 1 trillion dollars.

And still none of our lefty retard media are asking either party the simple question "Where is the money coming from" in relation to their announced cash splashes that they are all promising.
Sarco
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 16 Feb 2022, 12:27 am

Sarco wrote:Won't be an issue for Albo. There will be no money left, with a projected national debt of in XS of 1 trillion dollars.

And still none of our lefty retard media are asking either party the simple question "Where is the money coming from" in relation to their announced cash splashes that they are all promising.

It's gonna be the same trap the USA is in right now if money printer keeps going burrrrr. High inflation coupled with massive workforce/business disruption/supply chain issues and in the end interest rates having to rise. It's gonna be an ugly scene economically.

The politicians just thought they could flip some switch and shut down the economy for two years and then flip it back on, but that's not how the real world works.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by MtnMan » 16 Feb 2022, 5:42 am

I think history will show governments reaction to covid to be the greatest overreaction in human history. Shutting down the world for this then expecting things to just get back to normal is typical of government cluelessness.
MtnMan
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 16 Feb 2022, 1:24 pm

Wanaroo the tap... flood gates were opened during Trump time. Biden just seems to be doing much the same as Trump... but its predictable. And a bit more emphasis on crona.

Mtnman, yeah mate huge over reaction, just look in 2020 before vaccines Victoria had a couple of outbreaks 26k cases and 800+ people over 50 died, look at what happened in us/uk etc we would be looking at a few hundred thousand old people death if we did what you suggest.... nothing to worry about, unless it's your parent...unless they have lots of property that you will get when they dead.

Sarco, don't worry as said before Labour will find a way, to increase taxes, spend more and get us in higher debt. If you need some hint look at what Dan's been doing last 12 months.

It's simple if your expenses don't decrease (public service wages bill for one) money don't grow on trees, they will need to tax us more. I am predicting GST will increase by 5% or even more
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 17 Feb 2022, 2:14 pm

Judging by the bi election results etc, it could well be that in forthcoming state and federal elections, that their may be a flood of independent candidates entering the race, each with his/her own agenda. Interesting times ahead.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Bill » 17 Feb 2022, 3:49 pm

I suspect Victoria and Western Sydney is going to give the Liberals an Arse kicking they deserve.

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Bill » 17 Feb 2022, 7:19 pm

I noticed Scomo and Dutton was saying Labor were backed by the China and the CCP

Do yourself a favour and actually watch this Video right to the end, it leaves no doubt that the LNP are the best friends of the CCP.

https://youtu.be/WnzJCiF3lgs

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by womble » 18 Feb 2022, 2:16 am

A small sample.
China thinks of us as a province. Bought and paid for.
It’s not jus the LNP though. The msm has been so compliant and never critical.
And whenever this type of information is put into the public sphere it tends to disappear, now more than ever.
So we’re left with half the story. China is angry with us but we dont know why.
Well they paid for us thats why. They just want what they paid for. And they paid well.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bill » 18 Feb 2022, 6:44 am

The English and Americans have payed for a hell of a lot more in this country then the Chinese and they run this country.

kinda pathetic and that the LNP are now crowing reds unders the bed with Labor when you can clearly see the LNP embraced Chinese money over the last 9 years womble. Anyway voters can see thru the Dutton/Scomo bull dust

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by straightshooter » 18 Feb 2022, 7:43 am

Posters are agonising over the influence of China while the greens (aka woke lunatics) are taking over the asylum, irrespective of which figurehead (or puppet if you like) is purportedly running the asylum.
It no longer matters what political group gains power, Australia is now well down the path trodden by Argentina and Venezuela.
Resource rich but brains poor.
Go woke go broke.

Eararing is now to close 7 years early. Is that an attempted subsidy extortion with an election looming or is it for real.
In any event I will be looking for a 6 or 7 kva diesel generator and a stockpile of diesel while it is still possible.

And for a little morning levity meet the future leader of the Liberal party and possible prime minister in what may have been a former incarnation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9aOox1D8uE
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by wanneroo » 18 Feb 2022, 12:04 pm

straightshooter wrote:Posters are agonising over the influence of China while the greens (aka woke lunatics) are taking over the asylum, irrespective of which figurehead (or puppet if you like) is purportedly running the asylum.
It no longer matters what political group gains power, Australia is now well down the path trodden by Argentina and Venezuela.
Resource rich but brains poor.
Go woke go broke.

Eararing is now to close 7 years early. Is that an attempted subsidy extortion with an election looming or is it for real.
In any event I will be looking for a 6 or 7 kva diesel generator and a stockpile of diesel while it is still possible.

And for a little morning levity meet the future leader of the Liberal party and possible prime minister in what may have been a former incarnation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9aOox1D8uE

At one point Argentina was one of the wealthiest countries in the world, so much so that people from the USA, the UK and elsewhere were immigrating there in the early 20th century. And then they ruined it.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Oldbloke » 19 Feb 2022, 9:27 pm

I've done this for years. We all need to vote like this. Put SFFP FIRST. Put the majors LAST.

https://youtu.be/zLS3IfC-i6I
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 19 Feb 2022, 10:02 pm

Oldbloke wrote:I've done this for years. We all need to vote like this. Put SFFP FIRST. Put the majors LAST.

https://youtu.be/zLS3IfC-i6I

Agreed, With the greens at the very bottom of the list.
The power imbalance is too strong, both Labor and liberal are not in it for the people who elect them, it's all about the greasy palms, the Brown paper bags of cash and definitely not for the best interests of our nation or our children's future. Pure corrupt, slippery criminals with legal backgrounds giving them the know how to get away with most of the rubbish they do. Desk masterbating, rock spider creeps. :evil:
Oh... and a special thanks for our country's astronomical irrapayable debt you short sighted fools :drinks:
Little wonder though.... pay peanuts, get monkey's, all the real business minded people of this country are too busy earning millions sitting on boards while the drop-kicks run the country.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by womble » 20 Feb 2022, 4:19 am

Fantastic video. Should be compulsory viewing for the whole population.
All freedom friendly minor parties before majors and we see real change.
Can’t do this in the US or the UK.
Only here, best country in the world. :thumbsup:
Vote bravely. Vote on your principles. Who dares wins. Take that dare. Take the risk even just this once.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms related media and politics