Anti-hunting survey

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Anti-hunting survey

Post by NTSOG » 01 Mar 2022, 5:46 pm

G'day,

I received a call late this afternoon which was an automated survey in relation to hunting ducks, ferals, tourism and so on in Victoria. I was asked my sex, age, political inclination and income before being asked questions relating to tourism, e.g. would I like to travel as a tourist in Victoria to places where I might see skippy, bambi, ducky, and foxy, etc.? Did I support hunting of ferals or more training for duck hunters and a shorter season, etc. Was I a hunter?

Reading between the lines the 'angle' was that nasty hunters are discouraging interested tourists from going into the 'wild' by their mere presence. If nasty, violent hunters were not present rural tourism would boom as tourists would come to see the fauna and flora. The questions asked, when put together, make it clear what the authors of the survey are trying to do in relation to hunting of any kind by playing up tourism against hunting.

Jim
NTSOG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Re: Anti-hunting survey

Post by on_one_wheel » 01 Mar 2022, 6:34 pm

I never get those calls.
Thanks Disney for turning generations soft with movies like Bambi, portraying hunters as the bad guy.... man's gotta eat, little Bambi survived to grow into a succulent feast.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by No1_49er » 01 Mar 2022, 9:33 pm

And the people who devise these surveys are vegans.
Anybody who is a meat eater, i.e. eats bambi, etc., etc., has no place in this society until they have corrected their evil ways.
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by NTSOG » 02 Mar 2022, 5:50 am

on_one_wheel: "I never get those calls."

I rarely get such calls also, but to my surprise I received a second call about 2 hours later from the same [automated] source.

Jim
NTSOG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Return to Firearms related media and politics