Katter the mad hatter, has my vote this election

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Katter the mad hatter, has my vote this election

Post by cz515 » 27 Apr 2022, 3:01 pm

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdyffLue/

Gotta listen, it's quick. I don't agree with the missiles but other stuff 100%.

every secondary student in Australia should know how to shoot a rifle.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Re: Katter the mad hatter, has my vote this election

Post by northdude » 27 Apr 2022, 4:26 pm

If it comes to civilians taking up arms the ones that don't want to bear arms should do medic training. You'll need them once the shooting starts..
22 hornets and most things 6.5
northdude
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New Zealand

Post by on_one_wheel » 27 Apr 2022, 6:33 pm

northdude wrote:If it comes to civilians taking up arms the ones that don't want to bear arms should do medic training. You'll need them once the shooting starts..

That's a great idea, there's probably a huge list of defence jobs that don't require you to fire bullets. Communications , IT, Mechanics, boiler makers, medics as you said.
I think they even have a division for the LGBTQIA+ community ... oh wait ... no, that's the Navy, my bad
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 27 Apr 2022, 6:56 pm

Lol.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Fionn » 27 Apr 2022, 8:04 pm

cz515 wrote:https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdyffLue/

How does he have your vote, when your not in his or his parties electorate?

Clearly you have no idea how the Australia electoral system works? :unknown:
Fionn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Baronvonrort » 28 Apr 2022, 12:43 am

If you had to rank shooting friendly parties with election

Worst
Animal Justice Party - Rabid Vegans
Greens.- A pox on Australia

The best
Liberal Democrats
Shooters Fishers Farmers
Katter

One Nation say gun laws are tough enough no further restrictions.
Don't know where Palmer is on gun laws.
Liberal and labor can't be trusted

I live in a safe labor seat likely to hold. We have a One Nation candidate a couple of independents. I will be putting One nation at 1 they're unlikely to win the first preference will see ON get money from this for electoral funding. Who you give first preference to is important even if they don't win as that party gets more electoral funding. Mark Latham has done a pretty good job for ON since he was elected in NSW.

Not sure who we have in NSW for senate at this stage looks like Liberal Democrats at 1 with SFFP at 2 then ON at 3. I don't know if LDP or SFFP can get someone in so vote might end up with 3rd choice being ON. Greens and AJP will be last.

As for worrying about a hung parliament we had a lot of that before the 2 major parties to over nothing new so they will have to negotiate.

Parties get electoral funding based on first preference so even if you think they can't win they're still worth voting for so they can fight in future elections.
Baronvonrort
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by womble » 28 Apr 2022, 5:02 am

Palmer is anti, hates guns always has.
They’ve been trying to hide his history of that online. But its not hard to find. Been quite public with his anti gun sentiments over the years.
A lot of effort has been put into finding out UAP’s firearm stance because they say they’re all about freedom.
But they will not comment. Will not reply. No policy available for public viewing.
The only reason Katter is’nt part of the UAP is because he’s pro gun and they are anti.

One nation, agreed wont make anything worse, but wont deliver on past promises. Been badly burnt recent past. Hot potato.
Lib dems. Best firearms policy ever, love it.
SFF really dont get the credit they deserve for how hard they fight for us. We’d be so much worse of without them, particularly NSW. Silent achievers.
Katter, what a legend. Pity they lump him in with the other looneys, but that’s media driven. A lot of people out there would agree with him.
UAP, well that vote is just going straight into the LNP bin.

LNP nothing is more terrifying than their proud legacy of gun control.
Greens, strong anti gun element. Significant anti reality element.
Labor, hot potato they wont touch, status quo.

Hung parliament, just makes it so much harder for them to screw us over in every regard.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 28 Apr 2022, 7:38 am

Fionn wrote:
cz515 wrote:https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdyffLue/

How does he have your vote, when your not in his or his parties electorate?

Clearly you have no idea how the Australia electoral system works? :unknown:

Ohh seriously.....ok

I would vote for him if I moved and ever reside in his electorate, or if he ever started a national party.

Does that satisfy your royal smugness :sarcasm:
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Return to Firearms related media and politics