Roo culling targeted by ABC

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Roo culling targeted by ABC

Post by Oldbloke » 21 Jun 2023, 9:58 am

The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Re: Roo culling targeted by ABC

Post by Lazarus » 21 Jun 2023, 10:08 am

Pretty emotive, one sided report, eh?
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Jackaroo » 21 Jun 2023, 10:15 am

Its the bleeding ABC....what else can we expect but to be maligned.
Jackaroo
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 21 Jun 2023, 10:26 am

Obviously there are cowboys, there are plenty around my area, but the implication that all roo cullers are cowboys is typical "green", city, latte sipper bullsh!t.

And if these bans come into play forcing the industry to close, where will the bleeding hearts be when numbers reach catastrophic levels and roos start starving to death instead.......... :unknown:
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by wanneroo » 21 Jun 2023, 11:43 am

If I see the bill come up in the US House I will contact my Congressman directly.

Sounds like they just want to let the kangaroos run wild everywhere. Lots of retards out there. It's actually humane populations are kept in check, rather than getting out of control and causing all sorts of problems.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by deye243 » 21 Jun 2023, 1:18 pm

Lazarus wrote:Obviously there are cowboys, there are plenty around my area, but the implication that all roo cullers are cowboys is typical "green", city, latte sipper bullsh!t.

And if these bans come into play forcing the industry to close, where will the bleeding hearts be when numbers reach catastrophic levels and roos start starving to death instead.......... :unknown:

Narh that won't even get to the news desk because it's just the natural way of things .
But they might do a story on a bunch of greens f*** heads doing a hay run for them.
deye243
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 21 Jun 2023, 2:53 pm

I suggest a forum where like-minded people can put their names down as securely-enclosed properties where over-populated roos trapped humanely by landowners can be delivered for a lifetime of care, and landowners reimbursed for their costs of doing so. It's a win for everybody.

I've often thought the same should be done with stock animals. I should be able to list my cows on a forum and the vegans and their ilk are welcome to send me funds to ensure the best possible care for my animals into extended old-age. That way they never go to market and I'm still compensated for growing them. When funds stop coming in then the animal goes to market to feed the masses. The veggies get the warm feeling of actively saving a life without the effort of looking after them themselves.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 21 Jun 2023, 3:00 pm

deye243 wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Obviously there are cowboys, there are plenty around my area, but the implication that all roo cullers are cowboys is typical "green", city, latte sipper bullsh!t.

Narh that won't even get to the news desk because it's just the natural way of things .
But they might do a story on a bunch of greens f*** heads doing a hay run for them.

Perhaps they'll expect us to do the same thing they believe we should do with ferals, catch, neuter and release.

There lies our biggest problem, most of Australia's population live in bloody urban warrens, and have absolutely no idea.

I've been asked by a friend to participate in "re-wilding" some city slickers on weekend stays at his property, the type who've never changed a tyre or gotten dirt under their nails, wanting to pay to get their manhood on.
I sh!t you not, that's what we've become. :violin:
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Die Judicii » 21 Jun 2023, 3:46 pm

Lazarus wrote:
Perhaps they'll expect us to do the same thing they believe we should do with ferals, catch, neuter and release.

There lies our biggest problem, most of Australia's population live in bloody urban warrens, and have absolutely no idea.

I've been asked by a friend to participate in "re-wilding" some city slickers on weekend stays at his property, the type who've never changed a tyre or gotten dirt under their nails, wanting to pay to get their manhood on.
I sh!t you not, that's what we've become. :violin:

An interesting hypothetical situation (can't see it happening in our lifetimes but,,,,,,,)
If every property in Australia managed to attain full exclusion fencing,,,,, then drove all the roos from within,,, outside.

End result > Highways, cities, towns, and National Parks would be absolutely infested with roos.
Wonder what the fur loving greenies would do then ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Return to Firearms related media and politics