Lead Free Bullets Study.

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Lead Free Bullets Study.

Post by Lazarus » 26 Jan 2024, 2:36 am

Fionn wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Come on sweetheart, surely you can do better than that, you remember, or maybe you contradict yourself so often you just can't recall which time I'm talking about.
And look, pounced on that like a pussycat just as I predicted.
You're not only a nasty girl, you're tediously predictable.

Once agin, fionns trolling has led another thread into acrimony, perhaps we should consider Tomotron's previous suggestion.

I know you will find this hard to believe and it's very common for people like you to be this way, but people can't read your mind so they have no idea about what little fantasy's you are confusing with reality.

Also I have nothing against you being a homosexual, but I am straight and not sexually attracted to men, so "sweetheart" won't work with me.

Wait, what?

So, you're actually a bloke?
Who acts like a menopausal woman?
And you're not gay?

Well, there's one for the books.

The world is an amazing place, filled with strange and mysterious creatures.

My apologies for mis-gendering you, but if it walks like a duck.........
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by on_one_wheel » 26 Jan 2024, 8:32 am

Lazarus, your only stroking it's ego and giving it the validity it's so desperately seeking by replying to its pointless dribble.

Best we can do is simply ignore it and hope it's gene pool is spat out, left unfertilised or modified through further evolution to become a lifeform worthy of decent conversation.

Alternatively, you could simply tap on its user name and select "ignore" and its posts will instantly become bearable, just like this
Screenshot_20240126_090340_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_090340_Chrome.jpg (49.62 KiB) Viewed 450 times
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by gunderson » 28 Jan 2024, 9:26 pm

Personally if I am shooting something to eat it, Its headshots only, I ain't dealing with a chest cavity full of contamination from burst organs and a heap of meat being spoilt.
gunderson
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

-

Post by Border_Bloke » 16 Feb 2024, 1:06 pm

There was a bloke I knew in the late 70's / early 80's in the shotgun club who got lead poisoning, but this was more to do with him casting lead and breathing the fumes.I've been soldering as part of my job & hobby for the last 35 years but I'm careful not to breathe the fumes.
Waterfowl do get lead poisoning because of the way they eat, if the swamp is full of lead pellets then they'll ingest it.
BUT
I'm fine with eating meat shot with lead - most of the time you cut that bit out, and who has never spat out a shotgun pellet missed in a duck or rabbit?
I'd have to question how many eagles are actually dying of lead poisoning.because of hunters, it can't be many.
Border_Bloke
Private
Private

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics