"I don't think it's a machine gun"

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: "I don't think it's a machine gun"

Post by anthillinside » 12 Dec 2015, 5:24 pm

Seik wrote:
sandgroperbill wrote:Some further questions... Is this rifle evidence?

Yep it is (or was?)

Yep it's evidence that we have moron anti's running our police force :allegedly:
There's always room for at least one more gun in my safe.
There's always room for one more safe in my house.
anthillinside
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 12 Dec 2015, 8:21 pm

anthillinside wrote:
Seik wrote:
sandgroperbill wrote:Some further questions... Is this rifle evidence?

Yep it is (or was?)

Yep it's evidence that we have moron anti's running our police force :allegedly:

There's audio of the "some kind of automatic" line and a picture of the 'automatic' bolt action savage......its no allegation, its fact, the guy is indeed a moron. The only allegation is that they are all morons :) :evil:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Title_II » 13 Dec 2015, 12:03 am

We have cops trying to pull showboating, anti-gun nonsense like this in the US. Much more often the media drastically misrepresents firearms, but big city police chiefs (politicians) do as well.

Michael Bloomburg wanted to put on one of these little shows when he was the Mayor of New York City. NYC has the largest police department in the US and plenty of crime. He told the police commissioner he wanted an AK-47 for a press conference, to show the media what his police were up against "every day, on the streets." There wasn't a single AK style rifle in any evidence room in all of the Five Boroughs of NYC. They had to borrow one from an out of state gun dealer to showoff what they "faced on the streets" everyday.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 13 Dec 2015, 9:50 am

Bloomberg is a notorious antigun campaigner, or he pays others to campaign more so, he is THE enemy...he's near the top nicely surrounded by armed body guards...

Wasnt there an attorney general or congressman who pulled an assault weapon stunt, it may have been the 30 bullet clip magazine stunt..... may have been after the Sandyhook hoax....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Releb » 15 Dec 2015, 8:41 am

Title_II wrote:There wasn't a single AK style rifle in any evidence room in all of the Five Boroughs of NYC. They had to borrow one from an out of state gun dealer to showoff what they "faced on the streets" everyday.

:lol:
Tikka Stainless from 30-06 Springfield lane.
Releb
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by WildHunter » 28 Apr 2020, 8:47 pm

$20 voucher to Mialls Gunshop to the first person that can link me or get me a working copy of the video.
30 guns and still not enough.
WildHunter
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by AussieCapitalist » 28 Apr 2020, 9:19 pm

This is why politicians making firearm related laws scares me. If its black with a pistol grip and a detachable magazine than it is instantly dangerous.

There was that bozo in America who only wanted to ban AR15s. One bloke was like you want to take my AR15 but you are happy to let me keep my m14(I think m1A is the civilian variant)? And the politician was like yes just your AR that's all I want off the streets.

What an idiot he was. I want your little 223 because its plastic but you can keep the bigger 308 because the wood makes it less dangerous.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics