Quote from George Orwell

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Quote from George Orwell

Post by Westy » 03 Nov 2014, 9:01 pm

MeccaOz wrote:Sorry mate, but If you think we live in a democracy now, your deluding yourself. As far as Im concerned Libs and Labor are the same party with the same Oligarchs running them. They just play the game every 4 years. Remember when Pauline was getting far too much attention, old Johnny pulled out all stops and played the game like a dog to get her out of politics.

And who pulled the trigger on her and had her placed in Jail????

1 Anthony Abbot , he was Johnny Arthurs Hench man in that little fiasco :x :( :o
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by cavok » 03 Nov 2014, 9:24 pm

Thank you dear Sir, please note, I will say this only 1 time, our federal elections are held every 3 ***** years not 4. Pauline Hanson was in breach of the law, forget who went after her, she paid the price for her indiscretion. Mr Howard was the leader of the Liberals, he deserves our respect as does Mr Whitlam.
“When all about you have lost their heads and you remain calm, perhaps you do not understand the problem”.
Per ardua ad astra.
cavok
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by MeccaOz » 03 Nov 2014, 9:24 pm

Westy wrote:And who pulled the trigger on her and had her placed in Jail????

1 Anthony Abbot , he was Johnny Arthurs Hench man in that little fiasco :x :( :o

:shock: :evil:
MeccaOz
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by Westy » 04 Nov 2014, 7:23 am

cavok wrote:Thank you dear Sir, please note, I will say this only 1 time, our federal elections are held every 3 ***** years not 4. Pauline Hanson was in breach of the law, forget who went after her, she paid the price for her indiscretion. Mr Howard was the leader of the Liberals, he deserves our respect as does Mr Whitlam.

R U Still banging on about this????? Serious you need to get out a bit more even travel overseas and see what the real world looks like!!!!! Yep I took the Bait.

!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: And as for every 3 years your dead wrong it is at the prime ministers discretion and can go out as far as 4 YEARS!!!!! :roll: :? :roll:
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics