Bye Bye Fox Rescue Group

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Bye Bye Fox Rescue Group

Post by Bourt » 16 Dec 2014, 2:05 pm

I notice they acknowledge rats in the quote there.

Ok for foxes to kill animals as long as their 'icky' ones I guess.
Bourt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by cavok » 16 Dec 2014, 2:25 pm

It is great to hear that foxes, (but only in NSW) where partial vegetarians, eating roots, berries and fruit. I love fact thought up by some dim witted Greenie or Fox Rescue. Guess their argument did not and was not persuasive on the new government in NSW. Better luck next time. Wonder what Fox Rescue will adopt next, guess they ate looking at the argument of Cane Toads. Lol. :lol:
“When all about you have lost their heads and you remain calm, perhaps you do not understand the problem”.
Per ardua ad astra.
cavok
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by jennageit » 17 Dec 2014, 9:12 am

Foxes may play an important role in the state of the environment, but only if they are a native to that environment.

Here, they are introduced, and a pest at that! FFS these people are idiots.

They've obviously never seen the damage done to lambs and ewes caught lambing, and probably believe its' global warming and cimate change that's wiping out our native species, or they blame it all on the feral cats.

I mean, it's cute to see a fox kit cross the rode, but I'd by lying if I didn't say I wasn't tempted to line it up with the old Volvo, or consider if I could shoot and kill it at that range. (No I don't shoot out of the car, I don't even have a firearm - but since getting my license, I tend to think of distance as range now - go figure).

I swear, the level of stupidity in this country is increasing by the hour.
Back from a break, and ready to shoot again :)
jennageit
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by horter » 17 Dec 2014, 2:41 pm

cavok wrote:It is great to hear that foxes, (but only in NSW) where partial vegetarians, eating roots, berries and fruit. I love fact thought up by some dim witted Greenie or Fox Rescue.

I'd say a lot of them honestly believe it.

Hopefully a few will educate themselves by going out to 'rescue' a few foxes and lose a finger to foxie-dinner-time in the process.

Bit of education never hurt anyone... Except for their fingers...
Ruger Hawkeye All Weather in .30-06
Sako L61R 7mm Rem Mag
Sako L461 Vixen .222 Rem
Savage 42 combination 22 WMR/410 bore
horter
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by cavok » 17 Dec 2014, 2:52 pm

horter wrote:
cavok wrote:It is great to hear that foxes, (but only in NSW) where partial vegetarians, eating roots, berries and fruit. I love fact thought up by some dim witted Greenie or Fox Rescue.

I'd say a lot of them honestly believe it.

Hopefully a few will educate themselves by going out to 'rescue' a few foxes and lose a finger to foxie-dinner-time in the process.

Bit of education never hurt anyone... Except for their fingers...

You are so correct. however I feel that Greenies and many others can never be educated, they use their idiotic facts and fantasy thoughts as a guide to the world. These dare I say, are worse than idiots including but not limited to Ms Lee and her cohorts will never change. Again we live in hope, glad father Christmas has scratched her and her fellow idiots of his list, as Ms lee has lied and made false claims to her 2 or 3 followers, and just for being stupid.
“When all about you have lost their heads and you remain calm, perhaps you do not understand the problem”.
Per ardua ad astra.
cavok
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Norton » 17 Dec 2014, 7:31 pm

No, they're not interested in education or... God forbid... The truth.

Just pushing their fuzzy feel good agenda and getting in peoples way.
CZ 550 American Safari Magnum in .416 Rigby

Other puny calibre rifles... What man would want you now?
Norton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics