Lambie rejects call for gun law changes

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Lambie rejects call for gun law changes

Post by Spooner » 06 May 2015, 12:00 pm

We're with ya! :mrgreen:
Spooner
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Northern Territory

Post by Title_II » 15 May 2015, 12:19 am

Title_II wrote:Here is me on the steps of the Capitol Building of The Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at a rally to remind my representatives of the importance of our rights, and the consequences of infringing them.

gun-rights-rally-in-harrisburg.JPG

This week!

Smaller turnout, only a few hundred. But that happens every few years and we got a LOT of people inside this year to chase legislators around.

http://www.bradfordera.com/news/state/a ... 7eecb.html

Rep. Rick Saccone, R-Allegheny told the crowd it amounted to missionaries for freedom, in opposition to "minions" lurking the Capitol.

"They are there, living in darkness," Saccone said. "Shackled by their desire to disarm us. ... We'll never let them win."

Larry Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America, referred to the May 3 shooting of two would-be terrorists at a conference center in suburban Dallas.

"Hey Islam, this is America, not France," Pratt said.

Larry Pratt is a great patriot, and quite an entertainer behind a microphone :)
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by bluerob » 15 May 2015, 10:16 am

whert wrote:
1290 wrote:Who else is coming for a train ride??

This guy :D

Me too.

Crikey, haven't been on a train since 1985 - the private school boys were still carrying their rifles over the shoulder then.

Yep, I'm getting tired of being treated as a member of a sheep flock made up of lunatics. I know who the lunatics are.

Nothing will happen though. Apathy seems to have taken hold in many areas.

Time for a peaceful protest, but, leave the firearms at home.

Imagine what the main stream media would do with that. "Armed citizens are marching on Canberra."

Look what they did to McGrath & Lee.

The only way to convince people about firearms is to start them into target shooting.

Every range/club should have at least 1 open day. I know these are hard to run, but, once it's going, you have a great time with newbies (well, I did when they wanted to shoot .44 mag before the limits came in). Went home with slight concussion, but, happy that we signed up 24 new members that day.

Let people see that we don't wave loaded guns around and that we are very responsible and safety is paramount to us.

Unless we "do something" we will be lucky to own a single shot .22 one day.
bluerob
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Chickenhawk » 19 May 2015, 1:18 pm

bluerob wrote:Imagine what the main stream media would do with that. "Armed citizens are marching on Canberra."

Yeah, we'd get painted as terrorists or as attempted a coup or something :problem:
Chickenhawk
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics