Another Hunter attacked for hunting

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Another Hunter attacked for hunting

Post by David Brown » 29 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

We can't change the minds of the lunatic fringe.

We can ensure the mority of the community get the facts and can make well reasoned, non-biased logical decisions on the way they think.

It is up to us to be the best ambassadors for the sport, the industry that supports the sport, and to always be of the highest standards.

Lastly……when the media and the lunatic fringe resort to pumping out lies, remember "LEAVE NO LIES UNCHALLENGED". Take the media to task politely by offering them some facts that they may not have been privileged to have access to. The reporters do not want to be caught out as wrong and made look silly. Offer to help them understand the facts. They may not publish a retraction but they will refrain in future. If that does not work try the same with the editor. If that fails….blow the whistle and let them be embarrassed by their continual blunders despite the data you provided.
David Brown
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 04 May 2015, 9:09 pm

See the latest on anti hunting ? The rspca wa facebook page has put up a photoshoped picture of a rabbit next to a trophy saying " this is a trophy, that's not "

the rabbit is supposed to be shot in the back side, but people have found the original photo showing a cleanly killed rabbit.

Whats even more amazing is that the post is still up even after the general public has busted them for photoshopping and hundreds of people supporting hunting on public lands making the opinions clear. Talk about stubborn.

The rspca have the same integrity as peta in my eyes, none.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Prios » 05 May 2015, 9:33 am

I heard a debate on the radio from a rep from PETA and a guy from the wool industry after they got busted for the fake bloodied lamb in their anti wool campaign.

She argued it wasn't fake and that it was "a prop" :roll: :problem:
Browning T-Bolt 17HMR + Leupold VX-1 4-12x40
Browning X Bolt Hunter 30-06 Springfield + Leupold VX-1 3-9x40
Prios
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by 1290 » 05 May 2015, 10:02 am

on_one_wheel wrote:See the latest on anti hunting ? The rspca wa facebook page has put up a photoshoped picture of a rabbit next to a trophy saying " this is a trophy, that's not "

the rabbit is supposed to be shot in the back side, but people have found the original photo showing a cleanly killed rabbit.

Whats even more amazing is that the post is still up even after the general public has busted them for photoshopping and hundreds of people supporting hunting on public lands making the opinions clear. Talk about stubborn.

The rspca have the same integrity as peta in my eyes, none.

Maybe someone can photoshop a similar image with a shot rabbit - "this is a humanely killed rabbit" along side an image of the grouted up rabbit warren at the RSPCA site with "These are not humanely killed rabbits..... buried alive underneath here ...somewhere"

These people are mentally disturbed hypocritical environmental extremist with unnatural levels of emotional attachment to animals... good examples of these retards inhabit the corporate office environment, typically an early middle aged, usually single female with desk and notice board covered in cat pictures and small cat based ornaments.. :crazy: . filling a void in their empty existence.
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by Deco » 05 May 2015, 11:43 am

Doesn't count if you don't see them die in their minds I suppose.

They tell themselves nothing was hurt but what do they expect happens when their fill in the warren?

Either the rabbits die in there, if if we're not acknowledging that possibility they still need somewhere to go. So they either build a new warren or die of exposure/predators.

At best they relocated them and achieved nothing, at worst they killed them. Good work RSPCA :sarcasm:
Browning X-Bolt Hunter in .270 Winchester
Deco
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by 1290 » 07 May 2015, 5:08 pm

On the matter of the greentards / animal libtards feelings for the animals... OOhhhhhh the animals, save the animals.... small cute animals....bigger animalssssess.... oh the humanity.

I thought I'd post this pic I came across, I think its great!
Whats better than a dead horse? three dead horses..... and three dead horses affording a shooter cover from opposing fire!!!

Love it.

(I'm pretty sure theyre either dead, or very very obedient.... :lol:
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by Wes » 11 May 2015, 2:42 pm

Yeah drowning in concrete sounds much better than just having your lights go out from a bullet :shock:
Wes
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by David Brown » 13 May 2015, 8:27 am

Rabbit warrens are an environmental issue, but have these green-assed numpties ever thought of the pollution they create from laying trails of concrete?

They must wear slip on shoes because it takes an IQ of 25 to do up laces!
David Brown
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Norton » 14 May 2015, 11:39 am

They probably think it's "natural" as it's made with sand :roll:
CZ 550 American Safari Magnum in .416 Rigby

Other puny calibre rifles... What man would want you now?
Norton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by KWhorenet » 14 May 2015, 11:48 am

Norton wrote:They probably think it's "natural" as it's made with sand :roll:

Let them think that, set a precedence and then lead can be put back to nature since it came from there didn't it?

Not natural to keep it in homes so better off sending it further afield :thumbsup:
KWhorenet
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by Elek » 18 May 2015, 9:30 am

Or they can drink a tall glass of nice cool concrete mix on a hot summer day. Mmmmm, natural :lol:
Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308 Win
Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range in .223 Rem
Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS 4.5-30x 50mm
Elek
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by David Brown » 19 May 2015, 10:54 am

http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/news/n ... 7359177845

Funny how the mind set of the loony lefty greeies is such that it is quite acceptable to them to commit a crime in protest of a perfectly legal activity.
I can't stand soccer and the fanatics that attend soccer matches, does that mean I want to go to the carpark and vandalise all their cars??
David Brown
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Bourt » 21 May 2015, 10:21 am

Elek wrote:Or they can drink a tall glass of nice cool concrete mix on a hot summer day. Mmmmm, natural :lol:

I'll shout the first round for 'em :mrgreen:
Bourt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics