-Urgent Action required- Greens anti Firearms bill

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: -Urgent Action required- Greens anti Firearms bill

Post by anthillinside » 12 Sep 2015, 10:10 pm

PS If I'm a cronic liar and I tell you every second thing I tell you is a lie, am I telling the truth?
There's always room for at least one more gun in my safe.
There's always room for one more safe in my house.
anthillinside
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by wrenchman » 13 Sep 2015, 2:23 pm

every out door forum has them the forums here in the states we call them trolls democrats do it hard on election years and they
start lots of fights on the forums
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 13 Sep 2015, 7:05 pm

anthillinside wrote:PS If I'm a cronic liar and I tell you every second thing I tell you is a lie, am I telling the truth?

No.... you're a liar.
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 13 Sep 2015, 7:15 pm

anthillinside wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:"Call me paranoid if you like but the last thing I wish to do is to further divide shooters But this thought does constantly run through my head at times " Do we have anti firearms members on Shooting forums pretending to be pro firearms? " or "are there greens supporters on forums attempting to demotivate us"

Almost certain

Almost certain :?:
So lets try to dispel any last bit of uncertainty you might be harbouring.
How do you think they got to where they are now?
Although we like to say they are stupid they are far from it, we just find it hard to understand their way of thinking, twisted as it may be.
They have a very strong propaganda force and if you think for one minute they don’t do as much or more research on us than we do on them then it’s us that are the idiots.
They will collect as much ammunition against us as possible from every source they can access, it’s called “gathering inelegance” or if you prefer espionage.

Now don’t tell me you (most of us) haven’t trolled their websites forums and faceplant pages?

And for the double agents among us ….. :welcome: and remember
“Keep your friends close and your enemas closer” :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no better way to measure the pulse of the Aussie shooter than tapping into the 'live feed'.... the forum. The other forum (theres only one right??) has been referred and quoted by the antis and media and Daryl Shiitbrick (AKA David Shoebridge) has made it clear he maintains an online (thats forums) presence......

Hi Daryl :welcome: :sarcasm:

You're a parasite.

Non-parasitic members; don't for a second all this discussion around here is strictly shooter to shooter. Anything posted here you may consider is broadcast straight to the antis as well as every law enforcement agency, and your IP address is not private..............
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Bark » 17 Sep 2015, 9:42 am

anthillinside wrote:PS If I'm a cronic liar and I tell you every second thing I tell you is a lie, am I telling the truth?

I think you're going to get punched in the face for being annoying :lol:
Bark
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Return to Firearms related media and politics