Teddy Bear with guns

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Teddy Bear with guns

Post by David Brown » 19 Sep 2015, 9:07 am

One by one they are being found. But these were not 200 Glocks stolen from LAFO's……

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/teddy-bear-hi ... MTE4NzU2MQ

I bet that point gets missed by the masses.
David Brown
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Re: Teddy Bear with guns

Post by tom604 » 19 Sep 2015, 9:52 am

most crimes with guns are committed with "grey" guns not imported, our customs police are doing a cracker of a job :thumbsup: :allegedly:

oh and in case you missed it---- :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:
tom604
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

South Australia

Post by Heckler303 » 19 Sep 2015, 12:12 pm

When we have firearms smuggled in through teddy bears, I think its about time someone should actually do their job and CHECK WHATS IN THE MAIL EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. Yes, I know its harder for you to track criminal importations, but when you can get stuff so easily through australia post its ridiculous.
If something doesn't work, apply rule .303!
Title_II wrote:If you carry a fun in Australia you will go to jail.
Heckler303
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 19 Sep 2015, 12:38 pm

(Teddy bears were simply hiding the guns, not smuggling them....)

As far as these being part of the 200 odd Auspost 'Glock Ring'; There is no evidence. They believe they were..... which means zip.
They could have been from one of 1000 similar smuggling rings - We simply dont know (as demonstrated by the Senate hearing)

What we do know is that customs /"Border Force" or Farce, inspect a small proportion of containers entering the country, 2 or 3%?? or thereabouts and recovered several thousand "firearm and parts" extrapolate that to ALL containers and imagine how many similar glock or other handguns are coming into the hands of the crims...... hmmmmm

But of course there was ONLY 1 organised ring importing glocks, and hence forth every recovered glock "is one of the 200" as they seem to have reported, so eventually there will be no more illegal glocks when they find 200...... :clap: :lol: :lol: oh its good to have a hearty belly-laugh once in a while....

"..... was charged with eight firearm offences including two counts of unauthorised possession of a pistol and two counts of not keeping firearms safe.
Detectives from the Firearms Squad raided Mr Warwar's unit at 7am, also seizing cash and paperwork. "

So they bust crims/potential crims and this massive teddybear bust.... and the best they have is storage charges :lol: I wold have though shoving a pistol deep inside the posterior of a teddy would have been quite 'safe' :unknown:

...and I wonder what was on the paperwork that made it so note-worthy?? maybe state secrets?? :lol:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Title_II » 21 Sep 2015, 2:21 pm

And the only thing I got for my birthday was a lousy T-shirt.

For the record, More guns should be imported into the US, smuggled or otherwise.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 21 Sep 2015, 3:37 pm

into the usa?? you guys produce damn near everything other than the Russian Kalashnikovs, ..... scratch thatm even AKs!!

You've probably got many hundreds of firms churning out AR platform rifles....

and Obumma was/is the greatest firearm marketer of all time, and I suspect his replacement will exceed expectations in that manner again!
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Wobble » 22 Sep 2015, 3:09 pm

tom604 wrote:most crimes with guns are committed with "grey" guns not imported, our customs police are doing a cracker of a job :thumbsup: :allegedly:

They only check some small % of packages from when I read. In the 10's I thought too.
Weatherby Vanguards in .300 Weatherby Magnum and .243 Winchester
Wobble
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 22 Sep 2015, 3:34 pm

the tards claim that crimes involving firearms are mostly committed with 2 types of firearms;

1 - Firearms not handed in or not registered back in 96 (referred to as grey market)
[to point the nasty finger at otherwise law abiding people / law abiding firearm owners who didnt hand in or register all their firearms]
2 - Firearms stolen from otherwise law abiding firearm owners 'because they allowed them to be stolen'

as a result of this falsity and the tard's unabashed bigotry and hatred directed toward firearms and ALL firearm owners they seek, regardless of the political/financial/social cost;
1 - another buy back to removed those firearms not handed in back in 96/97
2 - stricter more onerous storage requirements, preferably the old central storage solution...., more enforcement random inspections communist style off to the gulags if theres a non compliance or loose 22 round rolling around under the table in the corner....

of course every glock found in the possession of a crim is one of the 200 from the auspost smuggling ring... :roll: apart from that 'famous' bust, there's been no other illicit import undertaken.....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Title_II » 23 Sep 2015, 2:29 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:into the usa?? you guys produce damn near everything other than the Russian Kalashnikovs, ..... scratch thatm even AKs!!

You've probably got many hundreds of firms churning out AR platform rifles....

and Obumma was/is the greatest firearm marketer of all time, and I suspect his replacement will exceed expectations in that manner again!

Canadians have access to more firearms than we do.

There is a lot of good stuff out there outside the US. And some of it is OURS!!! (lend/lease from wars). We can't import anything past an Adler unless it is all chopped up.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 23 Sep 2015, 2:48 pm

That lend lease materiale is not yours, and was certainly not back then; it was 'lent' and 'leased' with a wink and a nod..... it was entered into the written off column as soon as it was flown out of the US airbases or shipped out of US Naval yards...

You guys damn well built the soviet military with it YAY for supporting / but not supporting the commies...

Not having a go at you title, but your and our treasonous leaders...

As far as importing; I thought it was only russian made guns subject to the embargo...
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Title_II » 23 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

bulls**t. The lend lease stuff has come back over and over, and it almost came back from Korea 3 years ago until Hillary Clinton quashed it. You have no idea what you are talking about.

So you don't believe me? You think you know better than ME what can be imported into our country? Great! I will hook you up with an SOT importer so you can get us the good stuff. Since you are smarter than 330 million Americans.

We can't import any firearm into the US that does not have a "sporting purpose." For instance, we can't import a .380 caliber Glock, because that is a carry gun and not a sporting gun.

Now I am sure you are not the slightest bit confused at this point, since you have it all figured out.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 23 Sep 2015, 4:10 pm

I was asking you about the imports, you're right that I dont know, didnt say I did...

Lend/Lease.... was a FREE AID program with some equipment returns, some, but probably very very little...(couple of buckets of screws and washers) :P

Was it a load of M1Carbs or maybe M14s that were 'sposed to come back a few years ago, but you guys couldn't re-import them or something?? because they were foreign gunses... :lol:

But as far as the SOVIETS, you can be sure not a single blood stained ruble or piece of equipment returned to your country; the communist experiment was after all the creation of those same bankers running the Federal Reserve system that most murikans still believe to be a government controlled central bank / along with the successive governments they've owned :lol: :lol: You guys are indeed a hoot, of course there isnt a tunnel connecting the NY Fed gold vault to the JP Morgan bank across the road......"Sorry Germany, cant have your gold back.... we lost it"

....As far as the lend/lease aid system - you keep the tradition today, but its a 'give/what else can we give you' system you call it by another name today; humanitarian / military aid or some other crap name to the likes of Israel with all the military equipment so they can keep defending themselves against those terrorist 4 year old Palestinian kids, right..... Heavily subsidised everything up to even fighter jets, when are you kind people sending them those F-35s (that will be paid for, of course they will :lol: put it on the tab) it helps when most of your elected representatives are bought and paid for by the Israeli-firster crew....who control all the corporations.....

You're not alone though, with ZOG of Germany 'selling' a fleet of brand spanking nuclear-capable subs to Israel for cents in the dollars, so now Israel has a bunch of subs stacked chockers with Nukes that they "dont really have", to roam the ocean.....awaiting the Sampson command....

Dont despair though title, we now as of last week have a brand new ZOG leader as well!

Maybe I dont know s**t.... but even as the dumb ass that I am I'm smarter than most of your 330million compatriots.....

Now you can get all riled up like I offended your mum..... :friends:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Baronvonrort » 23 Sep 2015, 4:35 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:the tards claim that crimes involving firearms are mostly committed with 2 types of firearms;

1 - Firearms not handed in or not registered back in 96 (referred to as grey market)
[to point the nasty finger at otherwise law abiding people / law abiding firearm owners who didnt hand in or register all their firearms]
2 - Firearms stolen from otherwise law abiding firearm owners 'because they allowed them to be stolen'

of course every glock found in the possession of a crim is one of the 200 from the auspost smuggling ring... :roll: apart from that 'famous' bust, there's been no other illicit import undertaken.....

There is no evidence the pump action shotgun used in the Lindt siege was from the grey market, there is no evidence this gun was legally imported into Australia, it is pure speculation to claim it was not handed in back in 1996.
It cannot be ruled out that shotgun was not an illegal import.

Just about all the Glocks are prohibited for Cat H because barrel length too short
Baronvonrort
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 23 Sep 2015, 8:28 pm

Baronvonrort wrote:
<<Genesis93>> wrote:the tards claim that crimes involving firearms are mostly committed with 2 types of firearms;

There is no evidence the pump action shotgun used in the Lindt siege was from the grey market, there is no evidence this gun was legally imported into Australia, it is pure speculation to claim it was not handed in back in 1996.
It cannot be ruled out that shotgun was not an illegal import.

Just about all the Glocks are prohibited for Cat H because barrel length too short

Thats right - no evidence that the shotgun was a grey market =not handed in '96, but it is very convenient to point the big naughty finger at LAFOs and justify more laws and another buy-back with STASI / commie house to house clearing of dangerous unregistered gunses.....

We must stay vigilant because these mofos will avoid the FACT that the shotty may have been imported illegally the week before the incident.
There is zero evidence to say otherwise, only hearsay. The shotty even has US import marks!!!! but the BATFE stated they have no record of US imports (did they even keep records back then in the 50s/60s of individual firearms - the 'sequence of serials' was imported into Aus, so that seals it for the AG!
[i][i]
"The Coroner has announced that his inquiry will examine in detail the gun used by Monis. On the information available to the Review, it appears that the firearm used by Monis may have entered Australia lawfully and became a ’grey market’ firearm when not returned as part of the 1996 National Buy Back program."
[/i][/i]

So the coroner deals in theory, not fact, as it 'appears' the gun.......smells like convenient bulls**t right there...

"The Review understands that Monis used an illegal firearm. The Australian Crime Commission has advised
there are in the order of 250,000 illegal firearms in Australia. The Review recommends that the Commonwealth and the States and Territories should give further consideration to measures to deal with illegal firearms."

The review 'understands' yea, right, it understands.... and the 250k... ok, if that will allow you to sleep at night, its 250k, else, its 7million but that doesnt work with the gun stealing bit....

"It is possible that the firearm used by Monis may have been imported to Australia in the early to mid-1950s. At the time there was neither a requirement for the importer to register its entry nor to have a permit to carry. Information about the importation or ownership may therefore never have been entered onto a database before the 1996 NFA. It is possible that it was not handed in during the 1996 Buyback Program, and, therefore, may be a grey market firearm which would have been invisible to authorities since its importation."

anything is possible.....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by RealNick » 24 Sep 2015, 4:23 pm

Thought I was gunna see some rambo drop bear photoshopping here :lol:
RealNick
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria