Another GCA Adler fairytale.

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Another GCA Adler fairytale.

Post by happyhunter » 07 Mar 2016, 3:11 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:
happyhunter wrote:
<<Genesis93>> wrote:Its a conspiracy i tells ya!!

That's what it is. GCA have secretely bought shares in the ADLER and are using an anti gun campaign to generate free massive publicity. Slick marketing strategy that seems to be working :D

It would be more plausible to suggest Nioa have bought shares (memberships??) in GCA...... that was money, to say the least well spent :allegedly: :sarcasm: (I would never suggest this is the case....)

Hey mate, you are onto something. Similar thing was done by Cosa Nostra a while back when they infiltrated and began to organise and fund anti-mafia rallies. Crazy world, anything is possible.
happyhunter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Other

Post by AusC » 08 Mar 2016, 7:54 am

Mr.Seacucumber wrote:This was my favourite comment out of all of them. Mm yes anti I will take you seriously now /s

That is a gem.
300 Win Mag Tikka T3 Lite.
4-12x42 Zeiss Terra.
AusC
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 08 Mar 2016, 8:14 am

happyhunter wrote:
<<Genesis93>> wrote:
happyhunter wrote:
<<Genesis93>> wrote:Its a conspiracy i tells ya!!

That's what it is. GCA have secretely bought shares in the ADLER and are using an anti gun campaign to generate free massive publicity. Slick marketing strategy that seems to be working :D

It would be more plausible to suggest Nioa have bought shares (memberships??) in GCA...... that was money, to say the least well spent :allegedly: :sarcasm: (I would never suggest this is the case....)

Hey mate, you are onto something. Similar thing was done by Cosa Nostra a while back when they infiltrated and began to organise and fund anti-mafia rallies. Crazy world, anything is possible.

Unfortunately, perhaps fortunately, the infiltration and/or agent provocateur route is NOT possible with GCA, simply because it is NOT possible to join the organisation. They are a closed shop of 3 perhaps 4 individuals....thats it. Sam Lee, Roland Brownstain, that old guy from Vic?? is he still alive??.....

'They' would never allow an outsider to join for one simple reason - members are allowed, by law, to view the membership list, with that outsider proving faster than you can say "sham organisation", that they indeed a national lobby group purporting to speak 'on behalf of allllllllll Australians' while composed of 3 mentally deficient liars.
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Hucka » 10 Mar 2016, 12:37 pm

Remember that photo from a few months ago with their "press conference" ?

3 members (all?) from GCA and about 6 people from the media, half of the looked asleep or were on their phones :lol:
Hucka
Private
Private

South Australia

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 10 Mar 2016, 1:31 pm

Hucka wrote:Remember that photo from a few months ago with their "press conference" ?

3 members (all?) from GCA and about 6 people from the media, half of the looked asleep or were on their phones :lol:

What a retarded bunch of fruit loops.... that was supposed to be their nation call to action / someone think of the children ban the Adler death canon semi automatic pump action rifle gun murder weapon campaign launch ......... planned with a big screen in Martin Place...then I think someone got into David Essforbrains ear and suggested how utterly stupid a move that would be - then moved to the park across the way...then they realised it was pension day or something and most of their retarded follower(s?) wouldnt attend.... so it became a 'press conference' where is desperation they dragged a 'victim of crime spokesperson' because as weknow, even before the Adlers landed in Australia they were involved in crime waves all across tha nation.......

The best part was that apart from the media, the GCA members and hangers on there were only 3 others - AND THEY WERE SHOOTERS who provided a bit of perspective, yet the gaybeecee reported "Pro-gun lobbyists disrupt gun control appeal in Sydney, claim they are being vilified as criminals" (which they/we were/are)

We need to revive that thread around here, lets not forget the press conference was planned on the day of the NFA review.... those mongrels were trying to whip up a media/public frenzy to sway our law makers to ban the Adler.... lets not forget.
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by juststarting » 10 Mar 2016, 5:33 pm

Speaking of children, my new adopted child in the form of black synthetic 28" Adler is now home with daddy.
---
https://reloadingstudio.com
juststarting
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 10 Mar 2016, 5:59 pm

juststarting wrote:Speaking of children, my new adopted child in the form of black synthetic 28" Adler is now home with daddy.

So therefore the question remains;

Will daddy let you use it?? :lol:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Baronvonrort » 10 Mar 2016, 6:01 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:
Hucka wrote:Remember that photo from a few months ago with their "press conference" ?

What a retarded bunch of fruit loops.... that was supposed to be their nation call to action / someone think of the children ban the Adler death canon semi automatic pump action rifle gun murder weapon campaign launch ......... planned with a big screen in Martin Place...then I think someone got into David Essforbrains ear and suggested how utterly stupid a move that would be - then moved to the park across the way...then they realised it was pension day or something and most of their retarded follower(s?) wouldnt attend.... so it became a 'press conference' where is desperation they dragged a 'victim of crime spokesperson' because as weknow, even before the Adlers landed in Australia they were involved in crime waves all across tha nation.......

The best part was that apart from the media, the GCA members and hangers on there were only 3 others - AND THEY WERE SHOOTERS who provided a bit of perspective, yet the gaybeecee reported "Pro-gun lobbyists disrupt gun control appeal in Sydney, claim they are being vilified as criminals" (which they/we were/are)

We need to revive that thread around here, lets not forget the press conference was planned on the day of the NFA review.... those mongrels were trying to whip up a media/public frenzy to sway our law makers to ban the Adler.... lets not forget.

They couldn't use the big screen in Martin Place because it was raining that day so they moved it indoors, I was trying to get out of work to attend and give them my 2 cents worth.
Baronvonrort
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Title_II » 11 Mar 2016, 1:20 am

I thought these people were over. If you check their US wikipedia page it basically talks about how they won't admit how few members they have and that's about it.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by happyhunter » 11 Mar 2016, 5:33 am

Title_II wrote:I thought these people were over. If you check their US wikipedia page it basically talks about how they won't admit how few members they have and that's about it.

Problem is they have friends in very high places.
happyhunter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Other

Post by on_one_wheel » 11 Mar 2016, 7:24 am

happyhunter wrote:
Title_II wrote:I thought these people were over. If you check their US wikipedia page it basically talks about how they won't admit how few members they have and that's about it.

Little Johny Howard the coward.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 11 Mar 2016, 8:31 am

happyhunter wrote:

Its not that they have friends necessarily in those places.... but that they represent at best coalescing of agenda while at worst an organised vocal proponent convenient for getting the message out and stirring up the noise.... All part of the great social cataclysmic movement being imposed upon the people, since ww2, from the UN down and involves such matters as miscegenation, undermining of the moral character of our society, control.

All of these can only be completed with the utter and complete disarmament of all free people.
As we know, it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with keeping the community safe, preventing death...just look at the 'assault weapon ban movement in the USA, all this to say 10, 20 or 30 people nationally in the USA?? Its all about taking from the people the equivalent (as close at it gets) small arm of the military.

The UN has a whole arm devoted to 'taking away our guns', ie. SALW..... oh, no, its the illicit ones, those in 3rd world countries, not your hunting rifle..... whatever, dont believe anything they say, especially considering our nation has been the 'author' of many including the most recent gun control (disarmament) measures in the UN.... then they turn around and air drop pallet loads of AK47s along with sufficient ammo to keep ISIS running for months, oh no, that was for the kurds and the 'moderate' rebels....of course it was....ask the kurds how many of the air drops theyve actually received...

FMD nothing was said locally about our air force delivering 'assault rifles' to random people in the Iraq/Syria conflict zone, rebels fighting a legitimate recognised government..... but I'm sure they were all vetted, properly licensed and waited the necessary 28days, hence our GCA had nothing to say about the venture.

As far as GCA tards go, one of their own was brought in front of a senate committee, and under oath, refused to answer the question of how many (or how few) members they had, so why on earth, unless you're doing something wrong, or just through sheer shame, would you not answer the question..... note in Victoria, where the 'club' is incorporated, the law requires 5 members, which I doubt they have - hence the refusal to answer.... Who cares how many members right? Well it does because they are the go - to group for comment each and every time 'guns' are discussed locally and they proclaim to speak for the community :evil:

OK. I've said my piece.
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Aussier » 11 Mar 2016, 10:53 am

There are about 3 members as far as we can tell.
Aussier
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Australian Capital Territory

Post by Aussier » 11 Mar 2016, 10:53 am

Wikipedia" wrote:The membership of Gun Control Australia is small and declining. The spokesman for the organisation at the "Legal and Constitutional Affairs References Committee - 14/10/2014 - Ability of Australian law enforcement authorities to eliminate gun related violence in the community", refused to disclose even the number of members.

"Senator McKENZIE: On what grounds are you objecting to answering the question?

Mr Browne : That it is beyond the terms of the inquiry.

CHAIR: Generally, on the terms of the inquiry, we in the Senate tend to take a broad approach to the terms of reference. 'And any other matters' is a standard reference in a committee reference by the Senate. In a sense, I do not think you can be required to answer the question, but it is a question that is appropriate to be asked and can be asked.

Mr Browne : Well, I am not going to answer the question. [3]

Love it lol
Aussier
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Australian Capital Territory

Post by Title_II » 11 Mar 2016, 11:39 am

Aussier, that never gets old :D

Genesis, I swear you will ban "assault weapons" in the US all by yourself :D
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Mr.Seacucumber » 11 Mar 2016, 11:56 am

<<Genesis93>> wrote:
happyhunter wrote:

Its not that they have friends necessarily in those places.... but that they represent at best coalescing of agenda while at worst an organised vocal proponent convenient for getting the message out and stirring up the noise.... All part of the great social cataclysmic movement being imposed upon the people, since ww2, from the UN down and involves such matters as miscegenation, undermining of the moral character of our society, control.

All of these can only be completed with the utter and complete disarmament of all free people.
As we know, it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with keeping the community safe, preventing death...just look at the 'assault weapon ban movement in the USA, all this to say 10, 20 or 30 people nationally in the USA?? Its all about taking from the people the equivalent (as close at it gets) small arm of the military.

The UN has a whole arm devoted to 'taking away our guns', ie. SALW..... oh, no, its the illicit ones, those in 3rd world countries, not your hunting rifle..... whatever, dont believe anything they say, especially considering our nation has been the 'author' of many including the most recent gun control (disarmament) measures in the UN.... then they turn around and air drop pallet loads of AK47s along with sufficient ammo to keep ISIS running for months, oh no, that was for the kurds and the 'moderate' rebels....of course it was....ask the kurds how many of the air drops theyve actually received...

FMD nothing was said locally about our air force delivering 'assault rifles' to random people in the Iraq/Syria conflict zone, rebels fighting a legitimate recognised government..... but I'm sure they were all vetted, properly licensed and waited the necessary 28days, hence our GCA had nothing to say about the venture.

As far as GCA tards go, one of their own was brought in front of a senate committee, and under oath, refused to answer the question of how many (or how few) members they had, so why on earth, unless you're doing something wrong, or just through sheer shame, would you not answer the question..... note in Victoria, where the 'club' is incorporated, the law requires 5 members, which I doubt they have - hence the refusal to answer.... Who cares how many members right? Well it does because they are the go - to group for comment each and every time 'guns' are discussed locally and they proclaim to speak for the community :evil:

OK. I've said my piece.

Why though? Like I don't understand what they hope to archive or why they hope to disarm people in countries like Australia, how does it benefit the U.N to do that?
Mr.Seacucumber
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by sarki » 13 Apr 2016, 3:20 pm

Aussier wrote:There are about 3 members as far as we can tell.

And a cool tree house too :lol:
Dear Santa,
Please bring me a Desert Tactical Arms SRS-A1 Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum.
I'll be good with it, I promise!
sarki
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 13 Apr 2016, 3:48 pm

Mr.Seacucumber wrote:
<<Genesis93>> wrote:
happyhunter wrote:

OK. I've said my piece.

Why though? Like I don't understand what they hope to archive or why they hope to disarm people in countries like Australia, how does it benefit the U.N to do that?

I could probably further bore myself thinking about this retard club - yes, they are individuals afflicted with retarded development AND they are a 'club' within the meaning of the laws of Victoria...

.....and write reams and reams of stuff that most wont bother reading....

Or, I could answer your question of 'why' with a simple 4 letter word as offensive to many, as it should be to all;

M A R X .
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by happyhunter » 13 Apr 2016, 6:40 pm

You know, if the only color the Adler was available in was pink then none of this hoohaah would have happened.
happyhunter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Other

Post by Seik » 10 Aug 2016, 2:08 pm

happyhunter wrote:You know, if the only color the Adler was available in was pink then none of this hoohaah would have happened.

Pitch the idea to Adler and see if they'll take it :mrgreen:

Not pink, but I'd take one in safety orange.
Seik
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Angel » 10 Aug 2016, 7:27 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:
Title_II wrote:Finally, should I ask what a banana bender is? Second time I've seen this here. But I'm skeerd to ask.

Someone who puts the bends in bananas, otherwise known as a Queenslander, lives in an Australian state called Queensland. ( they grow a lot of bananas in QLD )

In every state after Australia we have "nicknames" for our fellow interstate counterparts.
Western Australian's ... Sandgropers
South Australian's .... Crow eaters
Tasmanian 's .... two headed bastards , apple islanders
Victorian 's .... cabbage patchers , gum suckers or Mexicans
Northern Territory .... top enders
New South Wales ... Cockroaches
Australian Capital Territory ... ????

Australian Capital Territory ... Politicians
Angel
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 10 Aug 2016, 7:52 pm

Angel wrote:Australian Capital Territory ... Politicians

That's a nice way of saying Bull$hit Artists
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Elek » 29 Sep 2016, 1:50 pm

happyhunter wrote:You know, if the only color the Adler was available in was pink then none of this hoohaah would have happened.

Perhaps they can strike a deal with some cerakote place to sort out the issue.

I'll have one in british racing green please.
Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308 Win
Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range in .223 Rem
Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS 4.5-30x 50mm
Elek
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics