The real rapid fire shotgun

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

The real rapid fire shotgun

Post by Heckler303 » 14 Apr 2016, 1:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU

Thought it might be good to cheer some people up here.
If something doesn't work, apply rule .303!
Title_II wrote:If you carry a fun in Australia you will go to jail.
Heckler303
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Re: The real rapid fire shotgun

Post by adam » 14 Apr 2016, 5:12 pm

Now that's a real definition of rapid fire!

Gotta have a sore shoulder after that. :)

Thanks for sharing. :drinks:
adam
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by No1Mk3 » 14 Apr 2016, 5:27 pm

Gott in Himmel!!
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 14 Apr 2016, 6:17 pm

bist Du Deutscher?

naaaaa I'll old skool it... me likes the saiga fully sik auto or aa12

I reckon the drum mag should be added to the Adler, a spoof add made up, spread over un-social media and watch the conniptions of the tards as they try to ban the Adler 50 round death ray rifle gun shotgun semi-auto drum magazine gun... :lol:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Sender » 19 Apr 2016, 12:19 pm

AA12 would do me nicely :)
Sender
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 19 Apr 2016, 12:33 pm

or a Daewoo.... there was one for sale a while back... like new, very little use apparently :unknown: :silent:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by on_one_wheel » 19 Apr 2016, 1:02 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:bist Du Deutscher?

naaaaa I'll old skool it... me likes the saiga fully sik auto or aa12

I reckon the drum mag should be added to the Adler, a spoof add made up, spread over un-social media and watch the conniptions of the tards as they try to ban the Adler 50 round death ray rifle gun shotgun semi-auto drum magazine gun... :lol:

This is the type of thing that I've been wanting to do for a while.
If we could make a picture of the Adler with a drum mag look real and put it out there as " Adlers latest modified turns already deadly killing machine into a wepon of mass destruction and it's legal in most states! " using all the appropriate anti terms like ,side stepping the 7 shot bann and so on.
If it the fake news article was pumped into social media in one clean hit ... ie all anti pages at once it might cause a massive stir.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 19 Apr 2016, 1:59 pm

OOW, you are really on the cusp of firearms development arent you!! How did you predict this?
I know companies listen to their customers who want shorter handy barrels and extended capacity magazines....but this is just super fast model development by Adler,

This is the improved Adler model a120, apparently :unknown: few details have been released but word is the next shipment, due in port any week will have these, shorter barrel with optional drum mag (yeah, you'll need to pay extra) 200 round drum mag in addition to the 5+3 in tube mag, 1 in chamber 2 in action (they found extra room in there)...

Yup, 200 rounds in that mag, apparently when you use the super Magnum automatic rounds you fit extra in there...

I just hope you know who doesnt get wind of this, cause the extra secret rumor is that Adler were a bit embarrassed about it not being fast enough after the sped up promo videos and the semi-auto talk so they shortened the throw and slickened the action..
Last edited by <<Genesis93>> on 11 May 2016, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Heckler303 » 19 Apr 2016, 2:14 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:OOW, you are really on the cusp of firearms development arent you!! How did you predict this?
I know companies listen to their customers who want shorter handy barrels and extended capacity magazines....but this is just super fast model development by Adler,

This is the improved Adler model a120, apparently :unknown: few details have been released but word is the next shipment, due in port any week will have these, shorter barrel with optional drum mag (yeah, you'll need to pay extra) 200 round drum mag in addition to the 5+3 in tube mag, 1 in chamber 2 in action (they found extra room in there)...

Yup, 200 rounds in that mag, apparently when you use the super Magnum automatic rounds you fit extra in there...

I just hope you know who doesnt get wind of this, cause the extra secret rumor is that Adler were a bit embarrassed about it not being fast enough after the sped up promo videos and the semi-auto talk so they shortened the throw and slickened the action..

YES.

I was going to make this myself but you beat me to it. Share this over FB. Please.
If something doesn't work, apply rule .303!
Title_II wrote:If you carry a fun in Australia you will go to jail.
Heckler303
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Post by on_one_wheel » 19 Apr 2016, 3:42 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:OOW, you are really on the cusp of firearms development arent you!! How did you predict this?

Fantastic job !

2 questions
Can I steel your picture?
When are we going to flood FB with the news ?
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 19 Apr 2016, 4:01 pm

Heckler303 wrote:

YES.

I was going to make this myself but you beat me to it. Share this over FB. Please.

Make this?? Its fully legit :unknown:
no really....

flood away.....with rumors of new 'loophole flouting' ever more deadlier fast bigger more betterer attack assault semiautolever shotgun rifle weapon.....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 19 Apr 2016, 4:49 pm

Lets step it up.....

(if you google gun stuff, does it return enoughgun threads?)
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by brett1868 » 19 Apr 2016, 5:30 pm

Love the pic, needs to be the black synthetic version though cause we all know black is more scary. Maybe also add a Eo-Tech Hoplophobic rapid acquisition tard sight :lol:
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 19 Apr 2016, 5:33 pm

lets go fishing
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by brett1868 » 19 Apr 2016, 6:56 pm

Put it to faceache and let them find it there as I'm not sure drawing media attention to this site would be a good thing. They probably know this site but don't pay it much attention. Let me know when up on faceache and ill spread the word.... :) Oh...and maybe do up a synthetic version if possible so 'We" can offer 2 versions...
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 19 Apr 2016, 7:02 pm

I don't 'facebook'.... so if anyone want to spread the joy....

I'll put in a call the HQ and see if a synthetic is on the cards.... maybe a collapsible skeletonised version too :o
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Harper » 20 Apr 2016, 12:04 pm

That thing is beastly
Savage 14/114 American Classic 30-06 Springfield
Savage Axis 25-06 Remington
Harper
Corporal
Corporal

Northern Territory

Post by Gwion » 20 Apr 2016, 12:52 pm

Just went to open a gmail account under Adler120, so i could create a facbook groups promoting the new shotgun..... the email name was already taken! LOL
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Lorgar » 11 May 2016, 11:23 am

Did anyone else notice it's unscrewing the suppressor as it fires :lol:
Lorgar
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Return to Firearms related media and politics