Firearm homicide USA -vs- Australia.

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Firearm homicide USA -vs- Australia.

Post by MR. WINCHESTER » 06 Oct 2016, 6:42 pm

Heckler303 wrote:
MR. WINCHESTER wrote:Heck .... you support dk's assertion that he has zero idea, re: puters and stuff ?

( if he / she can plough through a week of crap .... then 'they' have a superior grasp ? )

Honestly, unless the nursing lady in his old folk's home is cute, I really doubt he has much reason to move from his spot. Hence his ability to sit and wait so long.

Hangfu**ing on .....

The 'Grand Wizard' accused dk of being DAVID SHOEfucking BRIDGE and some other retard said he / she is a Uni student !

Neither of which, supports your theory that dk resides is in a nursing home, relying on casual staff to 'gird his loins',
MR. WINCHESTER
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by happyhunter » 06 Oct 2016, 6:48 pm

MR. WINCHESTER wrote:
happyhunter wrote:
<<Genesis93>> wrote:Mr Winchester is sounding like Mr Stoopid who forgot his meds...

Something about the beauty of motorcycles is they are light, fast and brake well, everything a Harley doesn't do. Stupid is owing a Harley :D

How in the f**k did I miss this ?

May I suggest / demand, that STUPID is having a closed mind, an 'opinion' that smells of the most horrid sort of venereal disease and an inability to hear and learn that which I tell you ....

Harleys are cool and Winchesters rule .... GOT IT ?

Umm, no. I have to work on the pigs of things and they really are a poorly engineered waste of iron ore. Only thing worse are the owners..LOL ..and don't plead the 'it's all about the experience..' line of crap. A 1000cc super sports bike is an experience.
happyhunter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Other

Post by MR. WINCHESTER » 06 Oct 2016, 6:51 pm

Have you been 'hurt' by bikers ?

Did you deserve it .... as I suspect ?
MR. WINCHESTER
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Heckler303 » 06 Oct 2016, 6:51 pm

MR. WINCHESTER wrote:
Heckler303 wrote:
MR. WINCHESTER wrote:Heck .... you support dk's assertion that he has zero idea, re: puters and stuff ?

( if he / she can plough through a week of crap .... then 'they' have a superior grasp ? )

Honestly, unless the nursing lady in his old folk's home is cute, I really doubt he has much reason to move from his spot. Hence his ability to sit and wait so long.

Hangfu**ing on .....

The 'Grand Wizard' accused dk of being DAVID SHOEfucking BRIDGE and some other retard said he / she is a Uni student !

Neither of which, supports your theory that dk resides is in a nursing home, relying on casual staff to 'gird his loins',

Well actually, that was a playful jest that he is positively ancient, because his computer skills are minimal.

For all we know he could be a three-headed fuddonian from planet 30-30.
If something doesn't work, apply rule .303!
Title_II wrote:If you carry a fun in Australia you will go to jail.
Heckler303
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Post by MR. WINCHESTER » 06 Oct 2016, 7:00 pm

But But But .....

He / she, asserts their affinity with all things GREEN, the calibre .223, a previous life in courts of some description, an 'inability' to circumnavigate all things regarding computers and the moniker of TOM.

So .....Why do you talk about the planet 30-30 ?

I'm guessing Paddington / Potts Point or ... maybe, CANBERRA ! Lol
MR. WINCHESTER
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by happyhunter » 06 Oct 2016, 7:24 pm

MR. WINCHESTER wrote:Have you been 'hurt' by bikers ?

You don't know many bikers do you.
happyhunter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Other

Post by MR. WINCHESTER » 06 Oct 2016, 7:30 pm

happyhunter wrote:
MR. WINCHESTER wrote:Have you been 'hurt' by bikers ?

You don't know many bikers do you.

In answer to you question .....

YES.

( maybe, you baulk at your previous experiences / monumental size of your arsehole ? )
MR. WINCHESTER
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by happyhunter » 06 Oct 2016, 7:39 pm

deadkitty wrote:
Heckler303 wrote:It was a meme, responding to the comment made by happyhunter smoothly criticizing harely davidsons. So not only did it have nothing to do with the flow of the post, but deadcat seemed to try and connect it with an older reply I made.

Catch up and ditch your 1990s linux for something decent.

Heckler, my Linux Mint is the 2015 edition...... enjoy your trojans and blue screens of death? you could always try https://www.linuxmint.com/ , it's you who needs to do the catching up mate. :lol:

If you want to learn how to use the console the best way is to open a terminal and type 'help' ;)
happyhunter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Other

Post by deadkitty » 13 Oct 2016, 6:45 pm

I tried to find something to respond too, you guys are amatuers, I've been insulted by experts but all I found was complete drivel...... boring attempts at ?? humour was it ?.... and personal abuse...... geez you guys can't mount a decent argument, this must be the discounted $1 appointment Byeeeee
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead, it's only difficult for the others,
it's the same when you are stupid.
deadkitty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Heckler303 » 13 Oct 2016, 7:37 pm

The appointment you're about a week late for. Still trying to stir up nonsense?
If something doesn't work, apply rule .303!
Title_II wrote:If you carry a fun in Australia you will go to jail.
Heckler303
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics