QandA (ABC panel program)

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: QandA (ABC panel program)

Post by Gwion » 16 Sep 2016, 10:10 am

<<Genesis93>> wrote:
Nazi Germany would not allow the gay, mulitracial, diverse, no gender, no border, anti-family, anti-christian vile propaganda the gaybeecee support and encourages.... its well accepted that the ABC is leftist/progressive. They need a clean out... nothing less

Does that make me a Nazi?
Absolutely NOT....
I would NEVER ..... NEVER support Lederhosen in public.....
.unless of course it followed a shipload of munchen brau :drinks: :D

I figured it out.....
You're Alan Jones & Pauline Hanson's love child!!!!!
:lol: :drinks: :lol:
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 22 Nov 2016, 8:09 am

Gwion wrote: I figured it out.....
You're Alan Jones & Pauline Hanson's love child!!!!!
:lol: :drinks: :lol:

That would be difficult, with Al liking the boys, and perhaps Pauline not being too interested in self admitted feminist girly boys....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by GLS_1956 » 22 Nov 2016, 9:19 pm

doc wrote:Whilst talking about Nazi Germany though - how you do suppose the Nazi's came to power in a democracy? Was it overnight, or was it over time - and if so what different tactics were used?

Short story long: The Nazis were able to come to power by exploiting the flaws inherent in a pure democratic form of government as opposed to a republican form of government.

In the post WW I Weimar German Gov't there were so many political parties that no one group had enough members in the Reichstag to form a stable government. Trying to remember back 40+ years to my high school history classes here, so please be a little tolerant. As I recall the NSPAD, Nazi Party, only received about 15% of the vote at any time, but that gave them more members than any other group. The Nazis then went about forming multiple coalitions with other parties which gave ever increasing power. That power manipulation resulted in their getting Hitler appointed to the Chancellorship under President Hindenburg. The rest they say is history.

The writers of the US Constitution recognized the dangers of a pure democracy which is why they set up our government as a REPUBLIC instead. With originally only members of The House of Representatives being directly elected by the voters.
I've been asked: "How many guns do you need to have?" My answer remains the same: "One more."
GLS_1956
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Return to Firearms related media and politics