AR15s for the NSW Police???

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: AR15s for the NSW Police???

Post by bladeracer » 19 Feb 2017, 1:59 pm

BluEsky wrote:Wow ! Now ' Muddy Water' becomes clear, :shock: :o I have just seen an article in the News where the Gov. is going to get rid of some Two Million Cats ! :clap: 8-) Some Say that the AR's are for this! :crazy: :?

:D :roll: ..

About '83 or '84 the Army tested the new Steyr rifles by culling feral cats pretty successfully.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 19 Feb 2017, 2:39 pm

BluEsky wrote:Image

Now Title-ll I'll take a guess and say you'd be the body with the 'Freedom Stick' on your back. 8-)..

Title is actually the one with the gray handbag, just to the right.... while the manly man with the AR is some random bloke......

:sarcasm: :lol: :thumbsup:
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Title_II » 19 Feb 2017, 3:02 pm

Hey, I'm no better than her! She came out in the rain and the cold! :)
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by BluEsky » 19 Feb 2017, 3:24 pm

bladeracer wrote:
BluEsky wrote:Wow ! Now ' Muddy Water' becomes clear, :shock: :o I have just seen an article in the News where the Gov. is going to get rid of some Two Million Cats ! :clap: 8-) Some Say that the AR's are for this! :crazy: :?

About '83 or '84 the Army tested the new Steyr rifles by culling feral cats pretty successfully.

:o :shock:
:roll: .
Attachments
3751553346_6d9372e06f_o.jpg
3751553346_6d9372e06f_o.jpg (82.72 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Title_II » 19 Feb 2017, 3:34 pm

Now we just need to go to war against a country of cats. Go with your strengths I always say!
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Gwion » 20 Feb 2017, 9:58 am

bladeracer wrote:

That continued into the 90's, I'm sure. I recall seeing a doco or landline piece on it. Could have been as late as the early 2000s.

Good training for marksmanship.

Also saw a piece where they were collecting seed for reforestation by shooting branches off as part of training. Picking your shot at range on a swaying branch in the breeze can be pretty tricky.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by BluEsky » 20 Feb 2017, 2:25 pm

Title_II wrote:Now we just need to go to war against a country of cats. Go with your strengths I always say!

;) :D No Countries spring to mind, but 'Some Say' there are Too many 'Fat Cats' in Canberra ACT! :o :shock: I offer Photographic Proof that the halt in the Culling of Kangaroos there has given rise to "Super Fat Cats' due to there being a glut of fresh Roo meat. :o :? Although I do not think that the vocal Animal Lib Mob and the ACT Gov. will Let Skippy's ( pun :oops: ) AR toting crew have at them. ;)

:o :shock: :crazy: .
Attachments
509890d1262655246-wildlife-encounters-sightings-bigcat.jpg
509890d1262655246-wildlife-encounters-sightings-bigcat.jpg (37.08 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Title_II » 20 Feb 2017, 3:06 pm

I think I'm going to need a bigger gun.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by BluEsky » 23 Feb 2017, 9:23 am

... :shock: Good I just hope that there will be plenty of skins available in other colours, this one is hard to see when it's up high! ;) :shock:

:crazy:
Attachments
flat cat.jpg
flat cat.jpg (96.73 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Pennsylvania Yank » 25 Feb 2017, 10:25 pm

I can guarantee the elitists in government and law enforcement don't understand your outrage or care about it. They also don't see any hypocrisy either.
Pennsylvania Yank
Private
Private

United States of America

Post by Title_II » 25 Feb 2017, 10:33 pm

And if we let them live in an echo chamber it will stay that way.

Remember how many times we had to lose in The Great Commonwealth before we finally got ahead of the ball. Winning against politicians requires nearly endless losing. And then one day something magical happens.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics