Motorcycle club member wins his guns back

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Motorcycle club member wins his guns back

Post by redrum » 06 Dec 2013, 2:21 pm

MasterBlaster wrote:Does that mean I won't get my license because I have a shaved head and a big beard?

Means you'll get chosen for lots of "random" additional testing at the airport :lol:
Good news, everyone!
- Hubert J. Farnsworth
redrum
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by reddog » 06 Dec 2013, 9:49 pm

redrum wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:Does that mean I won't get my license because I have a shaved head and a big beard?

Means you'll get chosen for lots of "random" additional testing at the airport :lol:

Yep straight to the explosives test line , apparently all bomb makers and terrorists can grow facial hair as well :D
reddog
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by jeebo » 07 Dec 2013, 8:01 am

reddog wrote:Yep straight to the explosives test line , apparently all bomb makers and terrorists can grow facial hair as well :D

I just like that they think anyone who's up to no good turns up to the air port trying to match a 'stereotypic' profile.

Like you said, if you've got a shaved head, scraggy beard, alternative clothing, any of that - instant bomb test.

If you're wearing a suit, through you go.

Apparently anyone trying to do something bad intentionally tries to bring attention to themselves by matching one of these profiles instead of just cleaning up a bit :lol:
Winchester Model 1894 30-30
Zastava M85 Standard .222 Rem
Bang bang!
jeebo
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by Oldboy 7mm Dakota » 07 Dec 2013, 10:27 am

If your beard gets dreadlocks and you smell like stale sh'''t and drive a bomb smoking car with green sticker on the windows you might be ok . As you might be seen as being part of the minority communist group of wankers that are running our free democratic country ????? . But if you are a normal looking Aussie that works and pay taxes you will be picked on and discriminated. Is this not called bullying which is a legal in our country or are the minority that is mention above exempt from this??? Things have to change for us normal people of Australia.
Oldboy 7mm Dakota
Oldboy 7mm Dakota
Private
Private

Tasmania

Post by dustin » 08 Dec 2013, 12:02 pm

redrum wrote:Means you'll get chosen for lots of "random" additional testing at the airport :lol:

A mate of mine has a couple of surgical pins.

Gets the 'random' bomb and drug test every time after the pins set off the alarm a few times
dustin
Private
Private

New South Wales

Return to Firearms related media and politics