Q&A With LDP Senator David Leyonhjelm Monday Night

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Q&A With LDP Senator David Leyonhjelm Monday Night

Post by WatchyShooter » 04 Jun 2017, 6:10 pm

https://www.facebook.com/abcqanda/posts ... 1931611831

Should be a good Q&A, id suggest anyone who can tunes in to get a good look at one of the only political parties whom have good firearms laws and common sense + with the other stances the LDP have like anti PC and such they've attracted lots of supporters who also support better firearms laws.
Firearm-less LAFO!
New shooter, guns to come soon!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Re: Q&A With LDP Senator David Leyonhjelm Monday Night

Post by Download » 05 Jun 2017, 5:15 pm

I don't normally watch Q&A but I think I'll drop in for this one.

I want to watch them get rekt.
Download
Private
Private

South Australia

Post by WatchyShooter » 05 Jun 2017, 7:06 pm

I'm quite looking forward it too, LDP have gained lots of attention with the joining of Mark Latham, another common sense individual

Should be interesting to see what questions they have for him and the other two politicians.
Firearm-less LAFO!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by albat » 05 Jun 2017, 7:19 pm

With the london terrorist attacks he will definetly be jumpiing on the concealed licenced carry bus i think
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by WatchyShooter » 05 Jun 2017, 8:34 pm

albat wrote:With the london terrorist attacks he will definetly be jumpiing on the concealed licenced carry bus i think

Well it's well deserved for the UK, the main reason for the lack of police with firearms is due to public fears of "the crowns enforcers" and having ever police officer armed without a portion of the public adequately equipped to "revolt"

It's a very old school thinking that when the public have firearms the government and like are more cautious of enacting overreaching laws ect, but the argument that police don't need firearms to enforce laws on a disarmed public isn't for the current times.

It's been made clear it's not the law obiding public that's the issue

Some basic info on UK police and why they don't carry firearms and who/how many officers can or do carry them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ ... ed_Kingdom
Firearm-less LAFO!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Gun-nut » 05 Jun 2017, 9:33 pm

Its a good thing Australia isn't following England's example in regards to unarmed police. In fact over the past year or two, police firearm training has increased. Following the US example. Not a bad idea with the constant threat of extremism. However the police shouldn't be trained to the point of militarization, especially when the police higher ups have a habit of abusing their power.
Gun-nut
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by p3seven » 06 Jun 2017, 9:40 am

Watched Q&A . He is as dumb as. Also after the display of our Fishers and Shooters etc. In NSW Legislative Council l dispair of any progress towards sensible legislation.
Henry 22lr
Savage ll BTVS 22lr
Howa 1500 243 W
p3seven
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gamerancher » 06 Jun 2017, 11:32 am

Yeah, he originally got into parliament on donkey votes and will jump on any bandwagon he thinks will get him over the line. His pro-shooter stance is purely to get votes.
Basically a limp-dick with his snout in the corner of the trough.
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by WatchyShooter » 06 Jun 2017, 2:54 pm

Gamerancher wrote:Yeah, he originally got into parliament on donkey votes and will jump on any bandwagon he thinks will get him over the line. His pro-shooter stance is purely to get votes.
Basically a limp-dick with his snout in the corner of the trough.

Not too sure what makes you think his pro gun stance is fluff it's the main pillar or libertarianism

https://youtu.be/jvWl9kbFpdY

Check that out and see how his stance on firearms is not removeable from his political party.

Least he's got his snout in somewhere unlike the "shooters" party's whom only real goal is to replicate the revenue stream SSAA have.

Given SFF have been doing better at individual state levels but as far as firearms laws are concerned attack at the state level won't get anywhere.
Firearm-less LAFO!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jun 2017, 4:32 pm

I watched Q&A too. He isn't the sharpest knife in the draw. But he will be on my short list for a vote next election.

WHY.

I refuse to vote for the three main pig stys that call them selves political parties any more.

None of them are capable of running the country.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by WatchyShooter » 06 Jun 2017, 5:16 pm

Oldbloke wrote:I watched Q&A too. He isn't the sharpest knife in the draw. But he will be on my short list for a vote next election.

WHY.

I refuse to vote for the three main pig stys that call them selves political parties any more.

None of them are capable of running the country.

And that's the way it should be, they ain't my first choice but I'll sure give ANYONE preference over the main 3 parties.

Should preference all pro shooter parties like LDP One Nation, and make sure that our voice is louder, once the major parties start losing votes they'll start paying attention.

Governments losing touch with the public, for too long they made criminals out of law abiding firearm owners and used us as scapegoats when deflecting the real issue of illegal firearms.

The publics paying attention now, with how much they've tried to attack the Adler and Le abiding firearms owners the public isn't taking s**t now, they know we aren't the issue and the real issue has been hidden in plain sight
Firearm-less LAFO!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Gun-nut » 06 Jun 2017, 5:47 pm

Amen to that WatchyShooter, but remember everyone VOTE BELOW THE LINE. If not, then preferences will go towards the majors. Put Lib, Lab and Greens last and vote for the minor, pro gun parties. Its that simple. If all 2 million of us could do this, we'd start to see change in no time!
Gun-nut
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jun 2017, 6:10 pm

Gun-nut wrote:Amen to that WatchyShooter, but remember everyone VOTE BELOW THE LINE. If not, then preferences will go towards the majors. Put Lib, Lab and Greens last and vote for the minor, pro gun parties. Its that simple. If all 2 million of us could do this, we'd start to see change in no time!

I agree. That's what I have done for the last 3 elections.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bullzeye » 06 Jun 2017, 6:17 pm

Interesting QandA episode but I think a vote for the National Party is still somewhat protecting your gun rights.
bullzeye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Gun-nut » 06 Jun 2017, 7:24 pm

bullzeye wrote:Interesting QandA episode but I think a vote for the National Party is still somewhat protecting your gun rights.

Nope, not at all. The Nationals have gone out of their way to sell out shooters. For the past 20 years they've been catering to city folk, and left people/farmers in rural areas in the dark. Do not vote for the Nationals.
Gun-nut
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jun 2017, 8:06 pm

bullzeye wrote:Interesting QandA episode but I think a vote for the National Party is still somewhat protecting your gun rights.

Nat's are now just liberal party lackies.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by albat » 06 Jun 2017, 8:23 pm

Leyonhjelm did a good interview some time back with the ozzie reviews fella he seemed to be making at bit of sense and thr bloke is a shooter himself
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 06 Jun 2017, 10:08 pm

What a downer that episode was..... theyve gone full diversity with the small person.....she would have an opinion about something then wind herself into a lather.... i was repeating at her STOP....just STOP....why on earth are you even there... i still dont know why other than ability diversity reasons..... phaking auntie....

Zero mention of guns, gun rights :thumbsdown:

If you want SHOCKING.... watch this weeks four corners episode about How the CHINESE government has bought and paid for both the liberal and labor governments/parties....

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/four-corners
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/ ... 678871.htm
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jun 2017, 10:26 pm

I have always believed that a workplace should be a reflection of society. So should parliament and TV shows. ABC just over does it a bit occasionally. It's not a big deal.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bullzeye » 07 Jun 2017, 2:20 pm

Gun-nut wrote:

Nope, not at all. The Nationals have gone out of their way to sell out shooters. For the past 20 years they've been catering to city folk, and left people/farmers in rural areas in the dark. Do not vote for the Nationals.

Oldbloke wrote:

Nat's are now just liberal party lackies.

You are right. I stand corrected. Especially after noting this recent vote in NSW parliament on the Firearms and Weapons Legislation Amendment Bill 2017: https://www.facebook.com/SFFparty/photo ... 47/?type=3

I would have thought the Nats could have helped on this one. But not one vote..
bullzeye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 07 Jun 2017, 5:16 pm

Like all the pig stys. Nat's and liberals simply chase the votes. NOT what is fair and right.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by YoungSC » 13 Jun 2017, 10:17 pm

Maybe the LDP need to recruit Sam Kekovich. He threatened it in this speech https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-frx24VWyD8
YoungSC
Private
Private

-

Return to Firearms related media and politics