Proper consultation... Hahaha!!!

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Proper consultation... Hahaha!!!

Post by Daddybang » 10 Oct 2017, 5:52 pm

jmr22 wrote:Only a matter of time before some clown decides that we are far too immature too have anything more that a .22 and even then it will be a single shot. Were sick to death of all these imbeciles from the cites telling us where to go, what to do and how we should behave. Every time i want to go somewhere nice with the misses for a BBQ or something you come across a gate or sign "closed to all vehicles due to greenies" or "restricted to aboriginal persons only". People forget that this country belongs to US, not the elite "scientists" or politicians or local rich pricks that want everything to be closed for there personal enjoyment without us plebs.

Dead right mate. .It seems like every time ya turn around there's some city bred eff wit trying to tell us what we should be doing (no offense to the people from the city on this forum ya not the type I'm talking about) all I ask is to be left alone to live my life the way I choose. I won't eff with people if they don't eff with me!!! :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Re: Hahaha!!!

Post by Oldbloke » 10 Oct 2017, 7:34 pm

grandadbushy wrote:Come to think of it Daddybang we may not be retarded but what is the defect in our thinking for voting these pricks
in all the time :? :? :?
It is Liberal---Labour---Liberal ---- Labour ---Liberal------Labour and so on how come we are not smart enough to learn
these turds are not going to change and will do and say anything to gain power it is an instinct in power seeking people :twisted:
Nothing short of fishing they bait you hook you once they have you they throw the bait to another the cycle starts again :thumbsdown:
How many years has this been going on yet we still keep falling for their BS nothing more we trusted them with gun laws, :x
we trusted them with Children overboard turned out to be BS trusted them with Weapons of mass destruction went to war
turned out to be BS lost many young men sent by the same man who took our guns go figure :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Look what they do to themselves to gain power they almost implode all the nipping and snarling like a pack of dingoes :crazy: :crazy:
We absolutely need change in politics in this country people will have to get off their arses and start thinking what would like for the
future and vote these big parties out they have become a closed system rather than working for the people they work for themselves and power
it seems to be a big game to them with no future for us :shock: :shock:
They use the media like a bottle of Vaseline use it when they want to bugger something or someone then wipe their arse with them :lol: :lol:
Nuff said

Cheers

As usual I have the solution. :thumbsup:

chop off their  heads.jpg
chop off their heads.jpg (12.32 KiB) Viewed 4384 times
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Re: Hahaha!!!

Post by Daddybang » 10 Oct 2017, 9:21 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
grandadbushy wrote:Come to think of it Daddybang we may not be retarded but what is the defect in our thinking for voting these pricks
in all the time :? :? :?
It is Liberal---Labour---Liberal ---- Labour ---Liberal------Labour and so on how come we are not smart enough to learn
these turds are not going to change and will do and say anything to gain power it is an instinct in power seeking people :twisted:
Nothing short of fishing they bait you hook you once they have you they throw the bait to another the cycle starts again :thumbsdown:
How many years has this been going on yet we still keep falling for their BS nothing more we trusted them with gun laws, :x
we trusted them with Children overboard turned out to be BS trusted them with Weapons of mass destruction went to war
turned out to be BS lost many young men sent by the same man who took our guns go figure :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Look what they do to themselves to gain power they almost implode all the nipping and snarling like a pack of dingoes :crazy: :crazy:
We absolutely need change in politics in this country people will have to get off their arses and start thinking what would like for the
future and vote these big parties out they have become a closed system rather than working for the people they work for themselves and power
it seems to be a big game to them with no future for us :shock: :shock:
They use the media like a bottle of Vaseline use it when they want to bugger something or someone then wipe their arse with them :lol: :lol:
Nuff said

Cheers

As usual I have the solution. :thumbsup:

chop off their heads.jpg

I've said before I'll say it again... Vote 1 old bloke!!! :lol: :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Re: Proper consultation... Hahaha!!!

Post by Oldbloke » 10 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

I'm an Aussie and not a pom, Canadian or kiwi so perhaps I should. :lol:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Firearms related media and politics