Hoards of guns in the suburbs!!!!

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Hoards of guns in the suburbs!!!!

Post by Ratsmitglied » 11 Oct 2017, 8:37 pm

I think I have to try harder..but unfortunately that isn't on the cards until we get some other stuff sorted out :-(
Ratsmitglied
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2017, 8:42 pm

Yeah it was an interesting read it certainly shows how retarded the greens are to let this moron babble on with this BS :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
The statement where he states in Tasmania there is 127,000 registered guns the biggest caches were held by people holding licences for
business and Gov departments GUN SHOPS ,POLICE AND ARMY '' WTF'' :wtf: :wtf:
The second biggest was a paint ball business had 42 guns '' WOW'' Now they're Fikken dangerous by any bodies standards :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honey pot for crims '' CRIKEY '' :shock: :shock: have they finally admitted that crims don't use registered guns for crime they use unregistered ones
a win for the pro gun lobby :clap: :clap: :clap:
And another win admitting the crims won't hand unregistered guns in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then there's the big one :x :x we're not potential criminals by owning a gun but the greens think we could be mentally unstable :crazy: :crazy:
YET they may be right in my case anyway mentally unstable and forgetful :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
There you go I can't even remember who the greens are :? or are they the people that live in trees and drink their own piss 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by Tripod » 11 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

Their figures are wrong for Tassie and that is a statement of fact. :D
Tripod
Corporal
Corporal

Tasmania

Post by Daddybang » 11 Oct 2017, 9:02 pm

Tripod wrote:Their figures are wrong for Tassie and that is a statement of fact. :D

No way..not possible for the greens to be wrong they are never wrong and ya should be ashamed for even thinking it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2017, 9:05 pm

YEP Tripod no doubt it is which even makes them look stupid thank Christ they're not accountants :lol: :lol:
Makes you wonder where all this BS is going to end :crazy: :crazy: being able to state untruths in the media and not
be taken to task for doing so if the average jo-blow done that they would be reprimanded by the courts

CHEERS
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Oct 2017, 9:08 pm

brett1868 wrote:Their numbers are off by a country mile, I've got at least 50% more then what they list for my postcode and I can guarantee I've got the biggest civilian registered rifle in NSW if not Aus. apart from Oldblokes oldfella :)

I just love the boy. :friends:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by jmr22 » 11 Oct 2017, 9:10 pm

It won't be a green flog like Sarah Hansen Young at the helm while all these laws get quietly pushed through, it will be lab or lib...again.
.177 auto pellet gun
.22lr Marlin box
.22lr Marlin tube mag
.243 Sterling
.30-06 Argentinian
12ga Armed o/u
12ga straight pull STP
jmr22
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Oct 2017, 9:12 pm

Throw these graphs and stats at anties. He. He

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/u ... l?referer=
Gun deaths per million head of population in the US. 27
For Australia. 1.7

We are a very safe country. And the Greens are

Wanker.jpg
Wanker.jpg (1.78 KiB) Viewed 6280 times
Last edited by Oldbloke on 11 Oct 2017, 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by dpskipper » 11 Oct 2017, 9:13 pm

jmr22 wrote:It won't be a green flog like Sarah Hansen Young at the helm while all these laws get quietly pushed through, it will be lab or lib...again.

Ditch the major parties! Both are wolf in sheep's clothing!
Wedgetail WT15
Riverman OAF
Desert Tech SRS
Adler 7 shot
dpskipper
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2017, 9:22 pm

dpskipper

If that's the case send them up here while they still have their sheep coats on the dingoes will have a field day :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by dpskipper » 11 Oct 2017, 9:25 pm

Then when the dingoes are finished, we can pick 'em off...
Wedgetail WT15
Riverman OAF
Desert Tech SRS
Adler 7 shot
dpskipper
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2017, 9:34 pm

What with dpskipper we won't have guns if they get their way so better start voting for different party
one that has Australian at mind and a fair go for all of them :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Member-Deleted

Post by jmr22 » 11 Oct 2017, 9:40 pm

Listening too the wireless and just heard about the private arsenals, everyone do your bit and buy every 50 dollar .22 and shotgun and make it a fact haha
.177 auto pellet gun
.22lr Marlin box
.22lr Marlin tube mag
.243 Sterling
.30-06 Argentinian
12ga Armed o/u
12ga straight pull STP
jmr22
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2017, 10:27 pm

But jmr22
If we do that and make it true we won't have anything to winge about on this forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :silent: :thumbsup: :drinks:
Member-Deleted

Post by darwindingo » 11 Oct 2017, 11:49 pm

Headlines should be....

Breaking Story....

Radical extremist nut jobs continue to attack model citizen LAFO's.....

Shamefully, once again in yet another pathetic attempt to attack LAFO's, misinformed radical nut job morons stoop to their usual low..

The radical extremist groups of nut jobs (AKA union of Rainbows and Unicorns) continue to spread lies and attack law abiding members of society and call for softer and softer penalties for criminals...

Meh.... they're too pathetic to report on any further...

End of story.......... Now over to the weather... :lol:

:drinks:
“Accidental Discharges” DO NOT OCCUR !!

An "Unintended Discharge" is nothing more than the lack of appropriate safety procedures or the failure to follow them..!

I love my country, but fear my government.
darwindingo
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by Daddybang » 12 Oct 2017, 8:02 am

darwindingo wrote:Headlines should be....

Breaking Story....

Radical extremist nut jobs continue to attack model citizen LAFO's.....

Shamefully, once again in yet another pathetic attempt to attack LAFO's, misinformed radical nut job morons stoop to their usual low..

The radical extremist groups of nut jobs (AKA union of Rainbows and Unicorns) continue to spread lies and attack law abiding members of society and call for softer and softer penalties for criminals...

Meh.... they're too pathetic to report on any further...

End of story.......... Now over to the weather... :lol:

:drinks:

Now that's a news story I'd pay to see!!! :thumbsup:

Oldbloke wrote:
brett1868 wrote:Their numbers are off by a country mile, I've got at least 50% more then what they list for my postcode and I can guarantee I've got the biggest civilian registered rifle in NSW if not Aus. apart from Oldblokes oldfella :)

I just love the boy. :friends:

Yep Brett has restored my faith in humanity!! :drinks:

What is funny is that the story doesn't mention that lafos are increasing in numbers yearly. Doesn't fit in with their" Australia doesn't want guns" crap! :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Insert wanker emoji here)
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by doc » 12 Oct 2017, 9:04 am

No1Mk3 wrote:Do these muppets really not understand that crims use such information to target suburbs for cruising?

I think they'd actually like that. It would kill 2 birds with one stone:

1 - Take some guns away from LAFO's, and

2 - Give more 'reasons' as to why LAFO's shouldn't have firearms.

It's obvious with their most recent 'study' that their target has zero to do with crimes, terrorism, etc- and is focused solely on reducing the number of legally licensed firearms from their main enemy - us.

But they've played the same game for so long now - more people are getting on to both them, and the media's lies. Give them enough rope.... This has been helping us in more recent polls - and hopefully will continue to help us in future elections. Let them expose themselves.

What concerns me is the silence of organisations that should be exposing them and taking advantage of their dribble to send them packing once and for all. There's an opportunity - but it seems as though those on 'our side' are asleep.
doc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

-

Post by doc » 12 Oct 2017, 9:16 am

"In Victoria there is an absolute prohibition on people applying to get this kind of information under Victorian FOI laws, and those laws are designed to hide the problem and prevent the public finding out about gun numbers."

Gold - just gold. Any reasonable reader can see straight through that. yes - the reason for not telling criminals where firearms are stored has nothing to do with the information being used for crime. Thanks for doing us the service of making false accusations against the police and the government like this, just like you did with the federal police. It only helps to further expose your nonsense to them, and get them less interested in your cries!

Lobby group Gun Control Australia is calling for an immediate police gun-safe storage blitz for all licence holders who have 10 or more guns.

That's smart. There's effectively no crime here in Australia by LAFO's - but GCA wants police resources removed from much needed areas to address a non-issue for no other reason but to harass LAFO's. But wait - I thought the police are trying to cover up and hide problems - but you trust them to do inspections?
doc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

-

Post by Member-Deleted » 12 Oct 2017, 9:24 am

The old saying is if your gonna do time make it worth while so if things are that bad that your gonna have to go to the gun safe ;)
to protect your family then make it worth while send a message to the crims ''You come into my house and threaten my life and
family you aint gonna come out standing period'' :x after all that's how they operate as everybody knows except the politicians :crazy:
These dumb politicians work for us and it's time our votes told them exactly that ''Go small stand tall'' :thumbsup: :clap:
Vote for a smaller party a littlie :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 12 Oct 2017, 9:45 am

Some of the last famous words said by the Great NED KELLY was ''SUCH IS LIFE'' now rumor has it he to was a law abiding
citizen until he was harassed and his family persecuted turning him feral :allegedly:
Maybe this is where the gov and media get the idea that we are potential crims and could turn at any time so they're trying to ''take our guns'' :thumbsdown:
Does this sound ridicules ,stupid , untruthful , probably is but hey lets play media and politicians for awhile :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by Daddybang » 12 Oct 2017, 10:28 am

doc wrote:
"In Victoria there is an absolute prohibition on people applying to get this kind of information under Victorian FOI laws, and those laws are designed to hide the problem and prevent the public finding out about gun numbers."

Gold - just gold. Any reasonable reader can see straight through that. yes - the reason for not telling criminals where firearms are stored has nothing to do with the information being used for crime. Thanks for doing us the service of making false accusations against the police and the government like this, just like you did with the federal police. It only helps to further expose your nonsense to them, and get them less interested in your cries!

Lobby group Gun Control Australia is calling for an immediate police gun-safe storage blitz for all licence holders who have 10 or more guns.

That's smart. There's effectively no crime here in Australia by LAFO's - but GCA wants police resources removed from much needed areas to address a non-issue for no other reason but to harass LAFO's. But wait - I thought the police are trying to cover up and hide problems - but you trust them to do inspections?

Yep let's get the cops to stop targeting meth dealers and criminal gangs and make them concentrate on the most law abiding section of the community!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 12 Oct 2017, 11:32 am

And the unaustralin bulls@#t corporation is at it again today. ..Check out the story on kids and firearms!!! Apparently victorians can have a machine gun that's really a handgun!!! Ya lucky bast@#ds and nsw can have deadly lethal "silencers" anytime Ya want. !!! Gotta laugh or I'm gonna start headbuttin a wall!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by jmr22 » 12 Oct 2017, 1:23 pm

I for one think the Greens are a wonderful political party.
.177 auto pellet gun
.22lr Marlin box
.22lr Marlin tube mag
.243 Sterling
.30-06 Argentinian
12ga Armed o/u
12ga straight pull STP
jmr22
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by dpskipper » 12 Oct 2017, 1:27 pm

jmr22 wrote:I for one think the Greens are a wonderful political party.

haha good one! :drinks: :sarcasm:
Wedgetail WT15
Riverman OAF
Desert Tech SRS
Adler 7 shot
dpskipper
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Daddybang » 12 Oct 2017, 1:28 pm

jmr22 wrote:I for one think the Greens are a wonderful political party.

Let me guess ya have a naked life size poster of Sarah flungsumdung on ya bedroom roof? :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by jmr22 » 12 Oct 2017, 1:28 pm

Nah its on the back of the dunny door, more privacy in there
.177 auto pellet gun
.22lr Marlin box
.22lr Marlin tube mag
.243 Sterling
.30-06 Argentinian
12ga Armed o/u
12ga straight pull STP
jmr22
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by jmr22 » 12 Oct 2017, 1:29 pm

between her and larissa waters i cant choose, so good.
.177 auto pellet gun
.22lr Marlin box
.22lr Marlin tube mag
.243 Sterling
.30-06 Argentinian
12ga Armed o/u
12ga straight pull STP
jmr22
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 12 Oct 2017, 1:32 pm

jmr22 wrote:between her and larissa waters i cant choose, so good.

I thought ya didn't drink!!!! :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by jmr22 » 12 Oct 2017, 1:32 pm

hey hey come on now, there are plenty of greens senators for everyone haha
.177 auto pellet gun
.22lr Marlin box
.22lr Marlin tube mag
.243 Sterling
.30-06 Argentinian