Barnaby joyce on leave

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Barnaby joyce on leave

Post by albat » 15 Feb 2018, 6:50 pm

:lol: ummm when he should be doing the job hes paid to do and take the riens whilst turnbullsh!! Is having a jolly overseas he's on leave!! Can we get a refund pls , f--k me if i did that at work i would be sacked !! Any thoughts guys
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Re: Barnaby joyce on leave

Post by JimTom » 15 Feb 2018, 7:05 pm

Although I see your point, In light of recent events I’m sure Malcolm, the Libs and the National Party think it’s a prudent and timely decision to take some leave.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by albat » 15 Feb 2018, 7:14 pm

This bloke is paid to make decisions and fufill the role of deputy prime minister which often involves stressful situations if he cant handle the self imposed stress why the f--k is he is masquerading as deputy pm?
Last edited by albat on 15 Feb 2018, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 15 Feb 2018, 7:17 pm

Being blown up to distract the public from the sh@thouse job the poliscum are doing running the country. :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by JimTom » 15 Feb 2018, 7:44 pm

It’s just another smear campaign orchestrated by that little weasel who is the leader of the opposition.
No prizes for guessing who I vote for. :-) :D
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by albat » 15 Feb 2018, 7:58 pm

Scooter wrote:It’s just another smear campaign orchestrated by that little weasel who is the leader of the opposition.

You're obviously not too bothered about hanging on to your firearms i take it!
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by JimTom » 15 Feb 2018, 8:00 pm

I’d have thought Labour would be more of a threat than the LNP.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 15 Feb 2018, 8:02 pm

Daddybang wrote:Being blown up :drinks:

Yep, "Bonking Barnaby" certainly did that.

IMO, Obviously can't make a good decision. Should set an example. So off with his head in my view.

Imagine if Julia Gillard had got pregnant to a staff member when she was deputy PM. T Babbott would have been given her heaps at question time. Would have called her a slut. (in politicaly correct terms)
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by JimTom » 15 Feb 2018, 8:06 pm

Last state election I didn’t vote for the major parties, and instead voted for one of the minor parties.
Unfortunately, although I’d love KAP or One Nation to hold sufficient seats to make a difference, our states future is decided by the lefty, greeny, anti firearm population of the south east corner, and it’s a wasted vote, as I’d rather see labour defeated. Yes that was a generalisation, I realise not everyone there is like that.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by albat » 15 Feb 2018, 8:08 pm

Scooter wrote:I’d have thought Labour would be more of a threat than the LNP.

Ha ha! Did you see how the nationals behaved regarding firearms in the last nsw bye election pleez !
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by albat » 15 Feb 2018, 8:19 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
Daddybang wrote:Being blown up :drinks:

Yep, "Bonking Barnaby" certainly did that.

IMO, Obviously can't make a good decision. Should set an example. So off with his head in my view.

Imagine if Julia Gillard had got pregnant to a staff member when she was deputy PM. T Babbott would have been given her heaps at question time. Would have called her a slut. (in politicaly correct terms)

I agree oldbloke, a very public execution will be dealt when the grub gets back from leave i hope
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by JimTom » 15 Feb 2018, 8:51 pm

albat wrote:
Scooter wrote:I’d have thought Labour would be more of a threat than the LNP.

Ha ha! Did you see how the nationals behaved regarding firearms in the last nsw bye election pleez !

No Sir I did not see how they behaved.
I admit I haven’t paid due attention to the political
proceedings in other states.
I am a little more interested in what happens at home however I shall do some reading.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gwion » 15 Feb 2018, 8:55 pm

Sack them all and come up with a better system. This one obviously doesn't work.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Hangfire » 16 Feb 2018, 8:33 am

still funny how people think that labor/greens won't leave you with air rifles and ban hunting. Bar minor parties the nationals especially are the only friends we have left.
Hangfire
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by JimTom » 16 Feb 2018, 9:27 am

Hangfire wrote:still funny how people think that labor/greens won't leave you with air rifles and ban hunting. Bar minor parties the nationals especially are the only friends we have left.

Yep, make no mistake that Labour and the Greens would love to relieve us of our firearms and our sport. Nationals have historically been our friends regarding firearms ownership.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 16 Feb 2018, 12:40 pm

Look where his decision making has got him ... and we expect these peanuts to run the country.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 16 Feb 2018, 1:11 pm

I'd like to do to all politicians what Baahnaby's been doing to his squeeze.
Only I'd do it with a big splintery stick.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Hangfire » 16 Feb 2018, 1:27 pm

Stupid etc completely agree also sadly human.

We expect pollies to be the best of the best for 270k? Hell the benefits are good but find me one large business exec that manages a fraction of what the MP have control of plus the public scrutiny for under 800k.

Pay peanuts get monkeys politics sadly attracts opportunists or idealists with a small number of really talented who try to make a difference in amongst the grind. Ultimately they are products of the voter base and their morals go out the window to appease the fickle masses.
Hangfire
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by JimTom » 16 Feb 2018, 3:21 pm

Hangfire wrote:Stupid etc completely agree also sadly human.

We expect pollies to be the best of the best for 270k? Hell the benefits are good but find me one large business exec that manages a fraction of what the MP have control of plus the public scrutiny for under 800k.

Pay peanuts get monkeys politics sadly attracts opportunists or idealists with a small number of really talented who try to make a difference in amongst the grind. Ultimately they are products of the voter base and their morals go out the window to appease the fickle masses.

Sad but true mate.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 16 Feb 2018, 3:55 pm

Yep, make no mistake that Labour and the Greens would love to relieve us of our firearms and our sport. Nationals have historically been our friends regarding firearms ownership.[/quote]
That's right I remember back in 96 when labor and the greens took our guns, not to mention Adler gate last year, f***ing labour!
Oh hang on that wasn't them was it?
All the major party's are out to f*** you![/quote]

Yep doesn't matter what flag they wave they're all poliscum that'll prison rape ya if that will help them get their agenda thru!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by JimTom » 16 Feb 2018, 4:04 pm

Well back in the 90’s there was a public outcry and regardless of which party was in power, the government of the day had to do something. I think we were lucky to get off as lightly as we did.
We were just fortunate that Labour wasn’t in power at the time. I think the outcome would have been far worse.
Regarding the Adler, well yes it caused a ruccas however they are on the market and being used now.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by JimTom » 16 Feb 2018, 4:15 pm

bentaz wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Hangfire wrote:still funny how people think that labor/greens won't leave you with air rifles and ban hunting. Bar minor parties the nationals especially are the only friends we have left.

Yep, make no mistake that Labour and the Greens would love to relieve us of our firearms and our sport. Nationals have historically been our friends regarding firearms ownership.

That's right I remember back in 96 when labor and the greens took our guns, not to mention Adler gate last year, f***ing labour!
Oh hang on that wasn't them was it?
All the major party's are out to f*** you!

Bentaz I couldn’t agree more. The major parties have lost their way for sure. Like I said I would like nothing more than the major parties to lose the next election.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by albat » 16 Feb 2018, 5:00 pm

This episode is just another example as to why people are disillusioned with the major parties, just setting a new low every couple of months ,this time its a bloke routing his mistress on tax payer funded jollies, these blokes make trump look like a good bloke
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Stix » 16 Feb 2018, 5:07 pm

Scooter wrote:It’s just another smear campaign orchestrated by that little weasel who is the leader of the opposition.

Well i agree with this statement in full...
& ill no doubt upset a few with my opinions...

What i dont understand is people want to hang him (Barnaby) out to dry, & yet there are people like Shorten who have done some pretty bad things to this country at OUR expense, all for no other apparent reason than to feed his sociopathic ego...& he is still kicking... (??!!?!?)...

In perspective...So, Barnaby has a root, the sheila takes too seriously what was poked at her in fun, & you all get sucked into slagging him...get sucked into the brain dead media bulls#it...
Seriously anyone would think he's raped a child with the air time this story gets...

As long as Barnaby is not a sexual predator &/or breaking the law, i dont consider his sex life any of my, or anyone elses business... (just my opinion)...

Perspective guys...

Gwion is right...we need a sysyem that ACTUALLY WORKS...& we will never get one when we get sucked into petty "i got offended because someone else had a root" type stuff being all too important...

Between Shorten & dumb precious Rudd, this country lost some Statesman polititions, ones that DID care about the country but walked out in disgust...
Lets not loose more of the (can i say) better ones to only make worse for ourselves...

If were gonna hold pollies to account, lets hold them to account for serious things that make a bigger difference, rather than fuel the petty "im offended" rubbish...!

:unknown: :drinks: :friends:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Daddybang » 16 Feb 2018, 5:08 pm

I am just hanging out to hear shorten curly and Plibeserk have been caught out!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by holden4th » 16 Feb 2018, 5:47 pm

He's just another self promoting lying sack of excretement which applies to any politician. The major problem is what they are paid and the entitlements they get when they leave. This makes their main motivation the need to stay in power, get reelected whatever.

Now there's no way that the poliscum are going to take a pay cut but they do need their wings clipped. Here in QLD at the recent elections there was a big push to vote for minor parties so that some constraints could be put on the big guys. Unfortunately, due to some very dodgy advertising and the general populace wanting to see stability, this didn't happen. So we now have another term of Anastasia Pileofshit and her crew who will make things even worse here.

If you want change then vote for minor parties. Don't believe the folks that will tell you that doing that is a wasted vote. No vote is a wasted vote.
holden4th
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by JimTom » 16 Feb 2018, 6:16 pm

Not voting for the minor parties is not the message I was trying to get across.
I voted for one of the minor parties after all.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by marksman » 16 Feb 2018, 7:18 pm

poor old Barnaby has proven himself to be nothing more than a dishonest, misleading, immoral cheater :thumbsdown:
do you think he can be trusted :unknown: ask his family :shock:
and I do believe the poliscum are all the same but poor old Barnaby has been caught out and deserves to be sacked :drinks:
he is an embarrassment and is not a good representative for our country :allegedly: :oops:
and Barnaby playing with his new gun has nothing to do with our guns :thumbsup: smoke and mirrors :thumbsdown: irrelevant
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by albat » 16 Feb 2018, 8:05 pm

marksman wrote:poor old Barnaby has proven himself to be nothing more than a dishonest, misleading, immoral cheater :thumbsdown:
do you think he can be trusted :unknown: ask his family :shock:
and I do believe the poliscum are all the same but poor old Barnaby has been caught out and deserves to be sacked :drinks:
he is an embarrassment and is not a good representative for our country :allegedly: :oops:
and Barnaby playing with his new gun has nothing to do with our guns :thumbsup: smoke and mirrors :thumbsdown: irrelevant

Yeah he's a slimey grub for sure, but on reflection the best thing that can happen right now is for this muppet to keep his job till the next election and keep damaging the coalition brand and weakening turnbull with barbeque bill already on the slide the minors will be rubbing their hands together
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 16 Feb 2018, 8:07 pm

marksman wrote:poor old Barnaby has proven himself to be nothing more than a dishonest, misleading, immoral cheater :thumbsdown:
do you think he can be trusted :unknown:

Yep this describes a politician alright!!!! :lol: :drinks:

Ya gotta remember that when man was made we were only given enough blood to run one head at a time!! :lol: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Next

Return to Firearms related media and politics