WA News Link

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

WA News Link

Post by Angel » 22 Feb 2018, 6:24 pm

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/remot ... 0w8fp.html

In the article above, some unnamed Border Force official apparently said,

"It is important to note that the vast majority of guns circulating in the black market in Australia have been diverted from the legal firearms market by loss, theft or other illegal activity," the ABF spokesperson said.

Umm Yeah, I dont think so, even though the SSAA may not be everyones Favourite organisation, their research is at least legit.

https://ssaa.org.au/news-resources/rese ... ationwide/
Angel
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: WA News Link

Post by bladeracer » 22 Feb 2018, 7:28 pm

Angel wrote:http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/remote-wa-traffic-stop-leads-to-firearm-charges-20180216-h0w8fp.html

"It is important to note that the vast majority of guns circulating in the black market in Australia have been diverted from the legal firearms market by loss, theft or other illegal activity," the ABF spokesperson said.

Umm Yeah, I dont think so, even though the SSAA may not be everyones Favourite organisation, their research is at least legit.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I had missed it.
I've just emailed the journalist, Phil Hickey - phil.hickey@fairfaxmedia.com.au

"Hi Phil,
I just read your article.
I can’t guess whether you have mis-quoted the ABF spokesman, or if he made a mistake.

But I think it is poor journalism on your part to run without correcting a quote that five minutes research would show you is false. Very, very few illegal firearms found in criminal hands have ever been brought into this country through legal channels.
Thanks for your time.
Be safe,"
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by sungazer » 22 Feb 2018, 7:36 pm

I think the diverted from the legal firearms wording might be his "bending of or wording of the truth" as if it was diverted from the legal importing then it is really stolen before it becomes part of Australia's legal firearms by anyone else's standard and illegal.
Last edited by sungazer on 22 Feb 2018, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sungazer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Other

Post by on_one_wheel » 22 Feb 2018, 7:40 pm

bladeracer wrote:
Angel wrote:http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/remote-wa-traffic-stop-leads-to-firearm-charges-20180216-h0w8fp.html

"Hi Phil,
I can’t guess whether you have mis-quoted the ABF spokesman, or if he made a mistake.

But I think it is poor journalism on your part to run without correcting a quote that five minutes research would show you is false. Very, very few illegal firearms found in criminal hands have ever been brought into this country through legal channels.
Thanks for your time.
Be safe,"

Great work bladeracer :lol:
Keeping the bastards honest :thumbsup:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by gazza » 22 Feb 2018, 9:09 pm

bladeracer wrote:

"Hi Phil,

Thanks for your time.
Be safe,"
:drinks:
gazza
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by pomemax » 22 Feb 2018, 9:15 pm

i thought i may join the emails a bit long winded but
Hi Phil,

I believe it was Mark Twain that said never let the facts get in the way of a good story . iIs good to see a modern journalist carrying on the tradition .

In this day of google and computer 2 Minutes of you time may have may have resulted in something a little more interesting .

Reports that gun owners in New South Wales have almost one million registered firearms between them were jumped on by notorious Greens MP David Shoebridge earlier this year, in what can be described as a shameless attempt to scare the public. Disappointingly, Mr Shoebridge failed to acknowledge the owners of these firearms are essentially the most law-abiding citizens in the country, vetted by police and under constant scrutiny.

The reality is, of the 724 firearms reportedly stolen in New South Wales in 2014/15, out of around 915,000 registered firearms, the theft rate equates to a measly 0.08 per cent. Across the border in Queensland, a Right to Information request by News Corp revealed that 779 firearms were reported as stolen in 2016, from around 825,000 registered firearms. This means that the theft rate in the Sunshine State is just 0.09 per cent.

In the most up-to-date figures available, other states also boast low firearm theft rates. Tasmania recorded 250 guns as stolen in 2015/16, equating to a 0.19 per cent theft rate out of 131,000 firearms; an average of 574 firearms stolen annually in South Australia, out of 294,446 firearms, works out to be 0.19 per cent. An average of 496 firearms stolen annually in Western Australia, out of 270,392 registered firearms, denotes a 0.18 per cent theft rate.

The nation’s two territories again recorded small theft rates. An average of 22 firearms stolen annually in the Australian Capital Territory, out of 19,200 registered firearms, equates to a 0.11 per cent theft rate, while the Northern Territory tallied a 0.04 per cent rate from 23 stolen guns, out of 57,804.

Our counterparts at SSAA Victoria sourced figures from the Crime Statistics Agency that showed between April 2016 and March 2017, 760 firearms were reported as stolen ‑ a rate of 0.10 per cent out of around 750,000 registered firearms. SSAA Victoria did question the validity of the data as the firearm type stolen was not documented in some incidents.Maybe you may do some research in the future

I will give you a Hypothetical scenario

A ship comes in to white bay in Sydney with a container of firearms loaded , say anywhere destined some where not Australia , a truck arrives at the dock with the same container same marking asks the watchman is this darling harbor its my first day driving on the wharves no mate you in wrong area nice watchman lets him drive in to do a you turn hes gone about 10 min watch man says where did you get to CALL OF NATURE sorry mate and drives of with a swapped container not manifested for even this country and they just disappear do you think the ABF would admit to that .They may tell you about all the stolen guns

Just something to ponder on

Cheers .Glenthorne
pomemax
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by andreweden » 22 Feb 2018, 9:35 pm

I’m all for keeping them honest. Well done.

A bit off topic....
I had no idea so many guns are stolen each year! Quick tally of over 3000 from those figures.
Do we have determined and resourceful thieves or is there a security issue?
Are firearms being targeted or just opportunistic thieves?
I’d like to think that even if my house was burgled that they would not get into my safe.
andreweden
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Stix » 22 Feb 2018, 9:51 pm

bladeracer wrote:

"Hi Phil,

Thanks for your time.
Be safe,"

Yes well said blade, a little more 'edge' to it wouldnt have done any harm, but still good non the less...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 22 Feb 2018, 9:58 pm

:thumbsup: good on you all fellas for stcking up for truth, justice and the australian way. :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 22 Feb 2018, 10:06 pm

pomemax wrote:i thought i may join the emails a bit long winded but

Excellent Pomemax! I wish I'd had more time for a more in-depth response, I was in the middle of other things but didn't want to ignore it completely.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 22 Feb 2018, 10:13 pm

andreweden wrote:I’m all for keeping them honest. Well done.

A bit off topic....
I had no idea so many guns are stolen each year! Quick tally of over 3000 from those figures.
Do we have determined and resourceful thieves or is there a security issue?
Are firearms being targeted or just opportunistic thieves?
I’d like to think that even if my house was burgled that they would not get into my safe.

Firearms are certainly being stolen, but they just don't seem to turn up in criminal hands...or at least if they are they are not being reported by the officers finding them.
I was surprised to read yesterday that apparently there are only around 200 Victorians that own more than fifteen firearms - surely that can't be right?????

From Firearms Lawyer Australia on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=544730835883774&id=438012929888899
"Firearms Lawyer Australia
Yesterday at 09:40 ·
SHOOTER HUMAN RIGHTS -2 this is my follow up piece on Shooter Human Rights and deals at the end with the adoption of a 15 firearm flag being adopted for CAT AB shooters in Victoria.

I recently chatted to a club armourer, who told me of a Police Officer who endeavoured to sell him a quantity of ammunition, he asked to see identification and in particular a firearms licence- he went a bit white and left without completing the transaction.

I have heard similar tales from gun dealers, and when I question them, the detail leaves me with the clear belief that they are telling the truth.

This dovetails with disappearance of quantities of ammunition drugs and firearms etc. seized occasionally disappearing.

One client of mine had a considerable quantity disappear some years ago from Sutherland Police station. While he had broken the gun laws- and paid a price for this- he was a righteous individual and had me write to the Regional Superintendent. An investigation was held- and while I am sure it was thorough, as senior Police Management take that type of allegation very seriously, they could find no evidence of what happened to the ammunition.

That the disappearances go on is not the point here- you will never stamp corruption out of the Police Force. NSW did a sterling job for many years. Conversations with criminal lawyers today though tends to suggest that it is making something of a comeback.

My concern is that firearms owners are by and large frightened to report matters involving ammunition disappearing. There is a strong culture in the Police Force of watching your mates 'six', and this together with an attitude of being a persecuted community, with many dealings with Police leading to a perception that the Policeman is just looking for something to breach the individual for.

This perception of persecution is evident from the following examples:

" We are identified on the Crim Trac data base purely because of what we do
" Shooters are often singled out by Police who demand that vehicles be unpacked so that firearms can be inspected.
" The former NSW Police Commissioner's edict on 'zero tolerance on gun crime' encourages a culture of targeting recreational shooters who represent an easy safe target.
" The approach of Police toward inspections of safes is often geared toward trying to catch the individual out / entrapment.
" The NSW Firearms Registry has reduced the number of small dealers over the last couple of years from 550 to 220 reducing service to the shooting community. I am aware of no compensation being paid to those loosing small / micro businesses as a result of this.
" Given that many areas will not support a full time gun shop, this leads to people needing to travel long distances for registration / compliance matters. This is hardly consistent with access and equity principles.
" Then of course we had the issue of lack of any proper consultation with the shooting community in respect to the Firearms Regulations 2017 , about which I have written previously.
" To quote a Victorian example, calling for submissions in respect to Regulations over the Christmas holiday period may have been bureaucratically expedient for the policy development team working on the Victorian Regulation review however it showed a high level of cynicism toward regulatory compliance by VICPOL and the Victorian Department of Justice toward the need to afford proper natural justice and to consult stakeholders.
" In Tasmania, we have the lack of proper consultation in respect to the classification of the Warwick, again a matter that I had written about.
" VICPOL are trying to change their excellent processing model (which I believe to be the best model in the country) to the NSW model, which is an Administrative lawyer's horror story, that fails to afford natural justice before decisions are made, and where ones first external recourse is not to a Board, but to an expensive legalistic tribunal.
" Then we have the Human Rights 'Freedom of Association' issue I raised in a recent post.

In 1996, when shooters were focussing on the loss of their semi-automatics, I wondered how long it would take Plod to morph re last vestige in Australia as a right to bear arms into a belief shooters have no rights.

Well it has happened.

Which brings me to another very recent form of oppression- a UN Committee has recently expressed concerns about the number of firearms in public hands. This dovetails with quasi limits being imposed in Victoria- where there is to be a flag added to the VICPOL computer system that leads to additional questions about genuiness of need when one reaches fifteen firearms.

This is of course quite daft, because one could have fifteen absolutely identical firearms and thus no capacity to justify 'genuine reason special need' before questions are raised.

That this is a soft barrier and can be exceeded is a good thing. What is not good is that some representatives of the shooting movement- Field and Game, SSAA and CFCV agreed to it.

SSAA went into the meeting with a figure of twenty five firearms, but there should never have been any agreement on numbers, if VICPOL demanded a figure, and threatened a low one, as I understand occurred, representatives should have left the meeting and mobilised- running a public campaign against the changes.

Police would no doubt have claimed, as they do in NSW, that stolen private firearms fall into the hands of criminal hands when stolen. This is a complete furphy- the number of registered firearms located in the hands of criminals is very low. This lie needs to be publically exposed. Indeed, many sporting firearms are completely unsuited to criminal use.

My observation is that most stolen firearms wind up being used for sporting purposes by individuals who have been denied access to firearms by what they view as unjust AVO's or the effect of the five or ten year bar on ownership following an AVO or conviction under the Firearms Acts. If you unjustly make someone a criminal, they may just become one.

Additionally, there is no problem with the number of firearms in public hands in Victoria. Few people- only about 200 in Victoria have more than fifteen firearms.

This figure shall no doubt be adopted by other states, and then we shall see a playout of the old 'ten green bottles' kindergarten song, except this time it shall start at fifteen, and the subject matter shall be firearms not bottles.

The Victorian 15 firearm figure do not reflect good governance. Instead it reflects is a synthesis of the internationalist push toward disarmament, the ignorant, discriminatory view held amongst some 'modern' city types people toward what we do (the Green Agenda) and a decision, made by Police without evidence to treat all firearms users whether legitimate or otherwise as an OH&S risk. That is all."
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by andreweden » 22 Feb 2018, 10:40 pm

I agree most of the guns in my safe are useless for holding up a servo or shaking down your local dealer. So you really think it’s sporting shooters skirting the current law and targeting their theft? Not suggesting it’s not, but that would mean there are an awful lot of ‘less than legally owned’ guns at our ranges each weekend.
andreweden
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 22 Feb 2018, 10:47 pm

andreweden wrote:I agree most of the guns in my safe are useless for holding up a servo or shaking down your local dealer. So you really think it’s sporting shooters skirting the current law and targeting their theft? Not suggesting it’s not, but that would mean there are an awful lot of ‘less than legally owned’ guns at our ranges each weekend.

I'd be very surprised if any of them hang out at ranges or clubs, but possible I guess. Most club members know each other though from attending meetings, working bees and such? I've got a decent load of legally-owned rifles and I still haven't been to any ranges. First time is likely to be March 24 :-)
Much more likely they're just duck shooters, deer hunters and farmers that, for whatever reason, aren't able to get licenced, or don't agree with licencing and/or registration.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by andreweden » 22 Feb 2018, 11:00 pm

I can’t fathom turning yourself into a thief over that. I guess that’s why I’m not a thief.
andreweden
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by duncan61 » 23 Feb 2018, 12:59 am

The population of Denham is about 2000.It is a coastal community in the western gulf of Shark bay.Heaps of ocean going yachts pull in to the jetties in town for a few days at a time and as far as I am aware no one checks them out.There is one road in and out and the nearest legal shooting place is Hamelin pool station where I worked/Lived at the caravan park which is about 138Km from Denham.Its all national park on the narrow peninsula and Tourists love the place in Winter as it is warm and sunny.I am pleased this Gun runner has been apprehended.Who only knows who ordered this shipment of Handguns and Assualt rifles because that is what they are.It was possibly good fortune the local police found this stash or perhaps the same yacht kept turning up every few months and attracted attention.Most of the people I have shot with in the area have hunting rifles/shotguns and would not be interested in having auto military firearms with pistol grips so I am assuming he was heading out of town with the gear.I am more concerned with the fact people are getting their hands on this type of stuff than how a journo worded something.From this site I have learned that we all have different takes on Firearms.I am gratefull I can have centrefire rifles for target/hunting kept at my own premises some people seem to think it is a right.I just know I do not wish for the wrong people to have rapid fire stuff like this.Regards
.22 winchester .22hornet .222 .243 7mm rem mag cbc 12g
duncan61
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Western Australia

Post by sungazer » 23 Feb 2018, 9:45 am

There is no way an unlicensed person could own a gun and show up with it at a range or club. Unlicensed people are often welcomed to come and try days and this is under strict supervision with loan guns. Anyone presenting with their own gun and ammo that is unknown ie a member of that club or another would be asked to show their license and still supervised to make sure of compliance with all the range safety processes. At any SSAA range you are always asked to show your license even if you are a regular and known to the RO's from my experience and witnessing the procedure. At Springvale I had to show my license to get in then again to the RO.

Edited to changed wording from Registered to Licensed as it should of been.
Last edited by sungazer on 23 Feb 2018, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
sungazer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Other

Post by bladeracer » 23 Feb 2018, 10:35 am

duncan61 wrote:The population of Denham is about 2000.It is a coastal community in the western gulf of Shark bay.Heaps of ocean going yachts pull in to the jetties in town for a few days at a time and as far as I am aware no one checks them out.There is one road in and out and the nearest legal shooting place is Hamelin pool station where I worked/Lived at the caravan park which is about 138Km from Denham.Its all national park on the narrow peninsula and Tourists love the place in Winter as it is warm and sunny.I am pleased this Gun runner has been apprehended.Who only knows who ordered this shipment of Handguns and Assualt rifles because that is what they are.It was possibly good fortune the local police found this stash or perhaps the same yacht kept turning up every few months and attracted attention.Most of the people I have shot with in the area have hunting rifles/shotguns and would not be interested in having auto military firearms with pistol grips so I am assuming he was heading out of town with the gear.I am more concerned with the fact people are getting their hands on this type of stuff than how a journo worded something.From this site I have learned that we all have different takes on Firearms.I am gratefull I can have centrefire rifles for target/hunting kept at my own premises some people seem to think it is a right.I just know I do not wish for the wrong people to have rapid fire stuff like this.Regards

I don't wish for criminals to have any guns, but what law could possibly prevent them? You just described one way they could get whatever they wanted, illegally.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 23 Feb 2018, 10:36 am

sungazer wrote:There is no way an unregistered person could own a gun and show up with it at a range or club. Unregistered people are often welcomed to come and try days and this is under strict supervision with loan guns. Anyone presenting with their own gun and ammo that is unknown ie a member of that club or another would be asked to show their license and still supervised to make sure of compliance with all the range safety processes. At any SSAA range you are always asked to show your license even if you are a regular and known to the RO's from my experience and witnessing the procedure. At Springvale I had to show my license to get in then again to the RO.

The point is, does anybody check serial numbers to see if said "registered person" bought it legally?
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by sungazer » 23 Feb 2018, 10:46 am

I should of said Licensed person not registered. However then you are implying that a Law abiding Licensed person would buy a stolen gun withouth going through the correct procedures of dealing through a gun shop / dealer.
sungazer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Other

Post by bladeracer » 23 Feb 2018, 11:00 am

sungazer wrote:I should of said Licensed person not registered. However then you are implying that a Law abiding Licensed person would buy a stolen gun withouth going through the correct procedures of dealing through a gun shop / dealer.

As I said earlier, I doubt anybody steals firearms so they can shoot at ranges or in competitions, but it could be possible. What about a situation where a regular member has his licence revoked for an AVO (keeps the ticket claiming he'd lost it), doesn't want his mates to know, buys a stolen rifle, and keeps showing up for the friendly shoots? Is there anything in place to prevent such a scenario? I think it is for pistol clubs?
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by duncan61 » 23 Feb 2018, 11:00 am

Sharing the reality of what was going on.Geraldton is another port where things come and go.A lot of drug traffic has been picked up recently.What can be done???They run the risk of getting caught for a quick buck and I am going to see what this character gets for gunrunning it better be 3 life sentences.Its not something most people would want to get involved in but it is happening.FNQ would be another area where boats come and go.Its unlikely major ports are seeing a lot of activity.I agree that the ABFcomment was wrong that the guns are being stolen from LAFO.who has gear like that
duncan61
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Western Australia

Post by andreweden » 23 Feb 2018, 11:02 am

I am just curious. 3000 a year over time is a lot of guns.
We've established they are probably not being used by crims, so where are they!? Are they actually being used or do opportunistic thieves steal poorly secured ones and then dump them in the river after working out selling it is a hassle. Or are they all out there being used for hunting etc, by unlicensed people who feel a need to skirt the process. I can't imagine a licensed person risking their license by messing with a stolen gun. Surely buying ammo is a hassle?

I have no idea why my brain can't let this go.....
andreweden
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by pomemax » 23 Feb 2018, 1:19 pm

Sorry I should have copied the link to the email where I got the information from
pomemax
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by sungazer » 23 Feb 2018, 1:43 pm

I cant imagine any Licensed person buying a stolen firearm. I doubt that there are any firearms that can be legally owned that is worth taking that risk. Even the really expensive shotguns are only figure pieces really.
As for continuing to shoot if your license was revoked you would not have possession of your old rifles then you would have to purchase something on the black market. who even knows where that is it would most likely be a target rifle if you where going to a club or range and believe it or not. I have not seen many rifles that are the same they are nearly all very personal and easily recognizable. I dont think you would get away it for very long then the penalty would be so much worse than the trouble you are already in. That would be a real life downward spiral into goal time. Certainly I dont put shooting in the cant live without category which you would have to to go down that path.
sungazer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Other

Post by bladeracer » 23 Feb 2018, 2:32 pm

sungazer wrote:I cant imagine any Licensed person buying a stolen firearm. I doubt that there are any firearms that can be legally owned that is worth taking that risk. Even the really expensive shotguns are only figure pieces really.
As for continuing to shoot if your license was revoked you would not have possession of your old rifles then you would have to purchase something on the black market. who even knows where that is it would most likely be a target rifle if you where going to a club or range and believe it or not. I have not seen many rifles that are the same they are nearly all very personal and easily recognizable. I dont think you would get away it for very long then the penalty would be so much worse than the trouble you are already in. That would be a real life downward spiral into goal time. Certainly I dont put shooting in the cant live without category which you would have to to go down that path.

I agree, a licenced shooter has far too much to lose to even consider buying stolen firearms, or any stolen property at all. I was merely suggesting that a lifelong shooter that has lost his right to use firearms could conceivably do so for reasons of their own. As I said twice now, I don't believe stolen firearms are at all likely to ever see a range or club environment.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by trekin » 23 Feb 2018, 2:56 pm

Knowing the media, the ABF and the stupid transport laws in the Wait Awhile State, the truth of the matter will probably be that it is no more than a licence gunsmith/amourer doing the rounds of country cop shops picking up WAPOL's owned firearms for their anual inspection and maintainance.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by duncan61 » 23 Feb 2018, 8:29 pm

15 firearm charges have been made.This bloke should not see free time again.Not sure I get the attitude Trekin If you dont like W.A. stay away.I like Queensland a lot
duncan61
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Western Australia

Post by southeast varmiter » 23 Feb 2018, 9:02 pm

Complete garbage. Most stolen firearms end up in PNG, SE Asia and India. AFP knows this. Never published.
southeast varmiter
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by trekin » 24 Feb 2018, 6:59 am

duncan61 wrote:15 firearm charges have been made.This bloke should not see free time again.Not sure I get the attitude Trekin If you dont like W.A. stay away.I like Queensland a lot

If by attitude, you mean wanting to hear the whole story (both sides) not just the one splashed across our screens by (anti) mainstream media outlets, then I am not sorry that I have affended you. Charges made does not automaticaly equate to guilt, nor does it mean that the authorities have conducted a thorough, if any at all, investigation, as I am sure this fellow Sandgroper could attest to.
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/stone ... ogspx.html
After two years of the living hell caused from trail by media, both mainstream and in particular social media, I, for one, am glad that the truth finally outed, particualy as it upset all those who had him pinned as guilty from the get go because of the claptrap published in the mainstream media, and the social media keyboard magistrates.
https://www.communitynews.com.au/hills- ... -attacked/
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 24 Feb 2018, 4:33 pm

I note that this "journalist" has not made any correction or even clarification of his article as yet. Seems clear to me he wrote it to push his own agenda.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Next

Return to Firearms related media and politics