Attacking the NRA is really attacking everyday Americans

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Attacking the NRA is really attacking everyday Americans

Post by Bigjobss » 30 Mar 2018, 3:18 pm

The media should not be reporting on that scumbugs "popularity" with the ladies, it does nothing to deter copycats and further glorifies the behaviour in minds of other sickos. I understand freedom of the press, 1st Ammendment etc but these journalists have no morals.
Bigjobss

Post by marksman » 30 Mar 2018, 6:47 pm

Bigjobss wrote:The media should not be reporting on that scumbugs "popularity" with the ladies, it does nothing to deter copycats and further glorifies the behaviour in minds of other sickos. I understand freedom of the press, 1st Ammendment etc but these journalists have no morals.

+1

money talks
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 31 Mar 2018, 10:34 am

Bigjobss wrote:The media should not be reporting on that scumbugs "popularity" with the ladies, it does nothing to deter copycats and further glorifies the behaviour in minds of other sickos. I understand freedom of the press, 1st Ammendment etc but these journalists have no morals.

If they had morals they wouldn't be true journos.
A journalist with any sense of decency would be like an honest used car salesman or a chook with teeth.
Anyone who could ask a grieving relative "so how did you feel" in relation to the murder of a loved one is a "true" journalist.
Like politicians, they are a necessary evil, but I detest them both just the same.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Bigjobss » 31 Mar 2018, 10:58 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:

If they had morals they wouldn't be true journos.
A journalist with any sense of decency would be like an honest used car salesman or a chook with teeth.
Anyone who could ask a grieving relative "so how did you feel" in relation to the murder of a loved one is a "true" journalist.
Like politicians, they are a necessary evil, but I detest them both just the same.

Hard to imagine a time when journalism was a respected industry hey?

Standards have been slipping steadily with incresed internet popularity, freedom in infornation is with the people (for now) and news outlets these days are pretty much all slacious clickbait and recreational outrage trash or incredibly politically biased like the ABC.
Can we have a postal vote to defund the ABC?
Bigjobss

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics