NSW Police announce state-wide guns amnesty

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: NSW Police announce state-wide guns amnesty

Post by Gaznazdiak » 18 May 2018, 5:57 pm

Supaduke wrote:The Port Arthur situation had its own thread where it was discussed ad nauseum. All the conspiracy theories have gaping holes in the argument, zero credible evidence and completely unscientific conclusions about things such as shooting accuracy , Bryant's mental condition and intelligence levels as well as completely disregarding eyewitness testimony. The thread was closed I believe because it just descended into stupidity. Makes me wonder what happened to old mate Genesis , the grand wizard of stupid theories. Can we not derail this thread any further.

Genesis was assassinated by a Lee Oswald clone owned by the World Health Organization for getting too close to the truth about the vaccination conspiracy.

It was on the net

:crazy:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 18 May 2018, 7:20 pm

To get the thread back on topic. ....does nsw have a permanent amnesty like qld and I believe vic?? :unknown: :drinks: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 18 May 2018, 8:06 pm

Daddybang wrote:To get the thread back on topic. ....does nsw have a permanent amnesty like qld and I believe vic?? :unknown: :drinks: :drinks:

One would assume not.
Considering it starts and stops.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 18 May 2018, 9:00 pm

bentaz wrote:
Supaduke wrote:The Port Arthur situation had its own thread where it was discussed ad nauseum. All the conspiracy theories have gaping holes in the argument, zero credible evidence and completely unscientific conclusions about things such as shooting accuracy , Bryant's mental condition and intelligence levels as well as completely disregarding eyewitness testimony. The thread was closed I believe because it just descended into stupidity. Makes me wonder what happened to old mate Genesis , the grand wizard of stupid theories. Can we not derail this thread any further.

I believe Genesis was "taken out" buy the homo's running the global soy latte conglomerates, he was shot right in his tin foil hat! :allegedly:

No man, it was the WHO. It was on the NET!
Oh wait, maybe it was The Who.
Roger Daltry is a serious dude.
I think that might have been on the net too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Gaznazdiak on 18 May 2018, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Gwion » 18 May 2018, 9:08 pm

Hear here...
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Daddybang » 19 May 2018, 6:56 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:
Daddybang wrote:To get the thread back on topic. ....does nsw have a permanent amnesty like qld and I believe vic?? :unknown: :drinks: :drinks:

One would assume not.

So did the one they ran here in 2013 however I can take any unregistered firearm into the lgs at any time and get it registered. .just something the powers that be don't advertise. :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 19 May 2018, 10:39 am

Daddybang wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:

One would assume not.

So did the one they ran here in 2013 however I can take any unregistered firearm into the lgs at any time and get it registered. .just something the powers that be don't advertise. :drinks:

I could be wrong, not an unknown occurrence, but I'm fairly certain I remember some senior police on the telly reminding people that if they still had unregistered guns after the end of the amnesty period they were liable for persecution. :drinks:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 20 May 2018, 9:23 pm

This thread took an interesting turn.... I dunno I haven't researched any theories as it was before my time. But seeing what govt departments on all three levels do I can't believe I would let them organize a chook raffle if they assured me that I will win all prizes
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Return to Firearms related media and politics