Where to sell

Reloading equipment, methods, load data, powder and projectile information.

Where to sell

Post by Jasonf » 21 Mar 2017, 6:45 pm

So I have a few items for reloading I want to sell. My question is, should I advertise it on gum tree? I'm not selling anything that requires a licence to buy, just powder thrower, scales, and a stand. But not sure if I want to advertise and have strangers coming around my house. Who knows who they are? Don't want to advertise the fact I have guns to wierdoes with other intentions. Or am I just being over cautious/paranoid.
Jasonf
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Re: Where to sell

Post by bladeracer » 21 Mar 2017, 7:14 pm

Jasonf wrote:So I have a few items for reloading I want to sell. My question is, should I advertise it on gum tree? I'm not selling anything that requires a licence to buy, just powder thrower, scales, and a stand. But not sure if I want to advertise and have strangers coming around my house. Who knows who they are? Don't want to advertise the fact I have guns to wierdoes with other intentions. Or am I just being over cautious/paranoid.

Maybe try Usedguns.com.au - at least anybody seeing it is more likely to be already a firearms owner.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by johnblackpigs » 21 Mar 2017, 7:17 pm

You are being sensible and fair enough . As of interest what are the items for sale . I have put items on used guns and oz guns with good results .
johnblackpigs
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Jasonf » 21 Mar 2017, 7:21 pm

johnblackpigs wrote:You are being sensible and fair enough . As of interest what are the items for sale . I have put items on used guns and oz guns with good results .

Items I'm trying to sell are,
Rcbs powder thrower
Rcbs powder thrower stand
Rcbs beam scale.
Jasonf
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by juststarting » 21 Mar 2017, 8:47 pm

Facebook reloading group... It's a closed group.
---
https://reloadingstudio.com
juststarting
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by Ausmade » 23 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm

juststarting wrote:Facebook reloading group... It's a closed group.

+1 for that. I have bought and sold a few things on the "Australian reloading talk and trade" FB page. Its the only thing I'm on for really..

Aus
Ausmade
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by juststarting » 23 Mar 2017, 7:21 pm

That's the one.
---
https://reloadingstudio.com
juststarting
Captain