At Last

Four wheel driving. Vehicle modifications. Off road driving and recovery techniques. Towing and miscellaneous vehicle topics.

At Last

Post by Gaznazdiak » 22 Aug 2018, 12:48 pm

Range Rover not got the bling factor you're after in a 4x4 wagon?
Maybe this is what you need.

https://www.caradvice.com.au/646395/201 ... -revealed/
Attachments
rolls-royce-cullinan-red-front-driving-4.jpg
rolls-royce-cullinan-red-front-driving-4.jpg (181.45 KiB) Viewed 5970 times
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Re: At Last

Post by Daddybang » 22 Aug 2018, 1:01 pm

I'd love to run that up the cape!!!!! 8-) :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 22 Aug 2018, 1:10 pm

I wonder how well it fords the creeks, no sign of a snorkel :lol:

Be nice to have a spare 700k to blow on a forby too, huh?

:drinks:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 22 Aug 2018, 2:43 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:I wonder how well it fords the creeks, no sign of a snorkel :lol:

They dont need a snorkel...for that money they have a set of gills mate... :lol:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 22 Aug 2018, 2:54 pm

Stix wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:I wonder how well it fords the creeks, no sign of a snorkel :lol:

They dont need a snorkel...for that money they have a set of gills mate... :lol:

Or maybe a complimentary busload of peasants to carry it over on their shoulders?
:D
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 22 Aug 2018, 3:05 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:
Stix wrote:

Or maybe a complimentary busload of peasants to carry it over on their shoulders?
:D

:lol:

Actually...nah...my silly "gills" comment was funnier... :allegedly: :|
( :sarcasm: :lol: )
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 22 Aug 2018, 4:07 pm

Yeah, it was actually.
Probably closer to the truth as well

fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by JimTom » 24 Aug 2018, 12:22 pm

That would be the ugliest hunk of dysfunctional poo I have ever seen. City 4wd at best.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 12:35 pm

JimTom wrote:That would be the ugliest hunk of dysfunctional poo I have ever seen. City 4wd at best.

Can't see one crossing the Simpson?

I really don't know why the only people who could afford one would actually buy one other than pose value.

Suits the buyer demographic perfectly, eh?
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 24 Aug 2018, 1:02 pm

If I ever had a lazy 700k lying around I'd seriously love to take something like that or the Porsche SUV up the Frenchman's track just to see how it went!!!

With a mate and his hilux following!!!! 8-) :lol: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by JimTom » 24 Aug 2018, 2:20 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:
JimTom wrote:That would be the ugliest hunk of dysfunctional poo I have ever seen. City 4wd at best.

Can't see one crossing the Simpson?

I really don't know why the only people who could afford one would actually buy one other than pose value.

Suits the buyer demographic perfectly, eh?

Hahaha yep that sums it up perfectly. People who could afford it would hardly be the hard core 4wd type. Bit of a generalisation I know but bloody hell what a white elephant.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Aug 2018, 9:38 am

Huntin in style :lol: I could see a dead deer strapped to the bonnet on that one :lol: Not sure it would be much chop in the country where I go cutting wood though so might have to stick to the ol BT for a bit longer. :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Gaznazdiak » 25 Aug 2018, 11:18 am

bigfellascott wrote:Huntin in style :lol: I could see a dead deer strapped to the bonnet on that one :lol: Not sure it would be much chop in the country where I go cutting wood though so might have to stick to the ol BT for a bit longer. :D

Come on Scott, a little bit of panel work, a 4 inch lift kit, some 40 inch rock crawlers, a few big spotties and light bars, some nice loud sports pipes to let the big V12 sing, it'd be a bitchin' piece of gear, eh? :lol: :lol:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Aug 2018, 3:50 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:Huntin in style :lol: I could see a dead deer strapped to the bonnet on that one :lol: Not sure it would be much chop in the country where I go cutting wood though so might have to stick to the ol BT for a bit longer. :D

Come on Scott, a little bit of panel work, a 4 inch lift kit, some 40 inch rock crawlers, a few big spotties and light bars, some nice loud sports pipes to let the big V12 sing, it'd be a bitchin' piece of gear, eh? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Just what ya need in the bush hey - you'd cry is ya scratched the paintwork let alone put a dent in it, mind you it would be perfect for Liz and the kids to get around the estate in. :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Gaznazdiak » 25 Aug 2018, 4:52 pm

bigfellascott wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:

:lol: :lol: Just what ya need in the bush hey - you'd cry is ya scratched the paintwork let alone put a dent in it, mind you it would be perfect for Liz and the kids to get around the estate in. :D

On the subject of the royals, you'd have to have serious doubts about Chuck's sexuality to want to dump Diana for the horse faced crone he married once she was out of the picture, eh?
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Aug 2018, 7:00 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:

On the subject of the royals, you'd have to have serious doubts about Chuck's sexuality to want to dump Diana for the horse faced crone he married once she was out of the picture, eh?

One might have been a dud root and the other sucks golfballs through garden hoses :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Gaznazdiak » 25 Aug 2018, 8:03 pm

bigfellascott wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:

One might have been a dud root and the other sucks golfballs through garden hoses :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are a sick, sick man.
I love meeting a kindred soul.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by JimTom » 26 Aug 2018, 10:03 am

Golf balls through garden hoses bwahahahahaha
How about suck starting a Harley
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 26 Aug 2018, 10:40 am

Looking at that “ fourby” , some people just have too much money. Would be better spent ona nice block and a Landcruisers
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 26 Aug 2018, 11:32 am

bigrich wrote:Looking at that “ fourby” , some people just have too much money. Would be better spent ona nice block and a Landcruisers

Fkn oath BR :thumbsup: :drinks:

However I'm thinking about starting a go fund me page to buy one just to "see how she goes"!! :twisted: 8-) :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 26 Aug 2018, 11:39 am

A “royal “ carriage like that should have some coachmen hanging on at the back to set up some stairs for ya to get in and out ay ?
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Return to Four wheel driving and off road travel