Hunting property around Perth

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Hunting property around Perth

Post by Biggsy007 » 04 Dec 2018, 8:38 pm

Good evening everybody. I’m in the hunt for a place I can shoot rabbits and foxes on once every couple of months I have grown up on cattle stations around the far north of our great state of Western Australia and now have settled down in Perth with my missus.
I’m searching for a place I can take her out for a shoot for rabbits and ferals I’m willing to pay $$$$ for the privilege.... any help would be greatly appreciated thankyou all
Biggsy007
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Hunting property around Perth

Post by duncan61 » 05 Dec 2018, 12:25 am

I can help out.I was a kangaroo pro down south west Waroona area and down to Capel I still have access to a lot of land I know how had it is to get land to shoot on.PM me and we can sort it out
.22 winchester .22hornet .222 .243 7mm rem mag cbc 12g
duncan61
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Western Australia

Post by Biggsy007 » 10 Dec 2018, 8:26 pm

Thanks Duncan61 for your reply I have dropped you a pm
Biggsy007
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by knowsnothin » 10 Dec 2018, 8:56 pm

good on you Duncan61. sometimes it can seem like too much hassle to make an effort for a stranger. Particularly here in WA.
Best of luck with your shooting Bigsy
Last edited by knowsnothin on 11 Dec 2018, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knowsnothin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Biggsy007 » 11 Dec 2018, 8:19 pm

Cheers knowsnothin very very true as a young fella growing up on the station I think we take the freedom to go for a shoot whether it be to sight in the 22 or to grab a feed of underground mutton or a stray goat for granted.. I get up to the station a couple of times a year but she’s a 9 hour drive so it’s few and far between.
Biggsy007
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by ThumbNT » 17 Dec 2018, 9:31 am

shooting ferals is the only reason i would want to live out in the wheatbelt again.

good luck with your meetup and hunt mate! let us know how it goes :)
ThumbNT
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey