Aboriginality of Convenience

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Aboriginality of Convenience

Post by Stix » 13 Dec 2018, 10:57 am

straightshooter wrote:In another thread I referred to "judas goat posts"
Please be very careful to not head in the direction of turning this into a 'racis' thread.
Remember this well, it's not what you may think is or isn't 'racis', it's what the party that is seeking to be offended wants to think is 'racis'.
The panopticon is always fully operational.

I wonder if you're referring to me there straightshooter, in regards to "leading" this post down the racist path... :unknown:

Irrespective of that, i hear where you are coming from with regard to...here ill type it in full....being racist, & that it is all about what OTHERS deem to be racist...

BUT...this entire set-up...as in the rules surrounding the original post ARE BASED on racism itself by way of singling someone out based on their race, & if you think about it, they actually incite racism...!!

The fact you feel too scared to even type the word "racism" in its entirety is very sad...& im not having a crack at you straightshooter--not at all :friends: but this country has incited racism since anglo's first setting foot, & it needs to change-!!!!--being too scared to even say the word doesn't help matters :unknown:

----------------------------------------------------

Im not sure how many people reading understood my post above & the past media hoohaa i refer too, but if one fully understands what i mean, one will realise i am actually taking the piss out of racism itself...& if someone is so dam up themselves (The panopticon) & in complete refusal to see my piss-take on the stupidly sensitive over-reaction down the path of political correctness, then thats their problem...!!

Im not a racist...admitadely i dont like some people that are not Australian &/or have a different skin colour, but that doesnt make me a racist, because i dont like some Aussies either...!!...hell...wait for it---the racist accusers will come up with a new term for that soon im sure---maybe an "ER"--an "Equalatoral Racist" :lol: :roll:

tip toeing around such subjects, & being TOO SCARED to offend the close minded bigots who are inadvertently the racist ones, is why we have a society that doesnt take responsibility for itself...
I mean for gods sake--if someone is gay, you cant say that they are gay IN CASE they decide they are, or more to the point, WANT to feel offended...Which they do, to bring attention to themselves, & in some such crazy fashion, somehow vindicate their very own low opinion of themself, & get to place responsibility for their feelings on others...ffs please... :roll:

The athlete i refer to in the post above--i once heard a radio interview with him INSITSING all australians remove racism from their friendship groups, even down to the little mate's payouts & nicknames we have for each other.etc
Well i had an Italian friend with whom we would have a little "racist banter" between ourselves--in fact we were taking the piss out of racism, but this is the kind of thing this athlete was insisting we remove from our daily lives.
...This banter is part of our (this friend & i) dynamic, & the said athlete can go jump if he thinks he is going to dictate the personal dynamic between people...that is just going too far....i mean how soon will it be until Rosie Batty starts telling men that you cant tell your wife she is sexy because that is sexist & singling her out as a female... :crazy: it may sound crazy but we're not too far off it...!
In fact it is called PROJECTION...as described by Sigmund Freud--the mental mechanism by which a person attributes to others the very qualities he or she despises and cannot confront in themselves...!!

The guy in the article from the OP, or should i say, his legal representation is the apitomy of racist, using racism as a means to sway the court in all reality..!!...unfortunately our mistake of allowing the media & the courts to propogate political correctness to the very sad extent it is today has gone too far.

My mother was born in Scotland, my dearly missed Grandparents spoke with such a thick accent most everyday Aussies couldn't understand them, so i developed the accent as well.
So given i am of 50% Scottish blood & can talk like i just crawled out of a bomb shelter in the middle of Glasgow in the midst of ww2 bombing raid, despite never having been there...does NOT make me Scotch...!!!...but it sounds like i need to buy a bottle... :lol: :D

I agree lets not turn this into a racist rant, but also, lets not allow the one eye'd bigots to 'project' their insecurities on us so that we cannot call out racism in one of its many forms. :)

(sounds like im projecting... :lol: ...i assume its still ok to take the piss out of myself without some buffoon getting offended :unknown: )
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by tom604 » 13 Dec 2018, 11:20 am

beejeezus Stix's you can type!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and no doesn't make you Scot's,,,scotch is a drink :allegedly: ,,Guess where i come from :drinks: :thumbsup:
tom604
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 13 Dec 2018, 2:24 pm

Up the scots ! Hoots toots och aye !
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by tom604 » 13 Dec 2018, 4:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hoots toots!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drinks: :thumbsup:
tom604
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

South Australia

Post by bigpete » 13 Dec 2018, 6:08 pm

I needed something to help me sleep..... :crazy:
bigpete
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 13 Dec 2018, 8:48 pm

Stix wrote:
straightshooter wrote:In another thread I referred to "judas goat posts"
Please be very careful to not head in the direction of turning this into a 'racis' thread.
Remember this well, it's not what you may think is or isn't 'racis', it's what the party that is seeking to be offended wants to think is 'racis'.
The panopticon is always fully operational.

I wonder if you're referring to me there straightshooter, in regards to "leading" this post down the racist path... :unknown:

Irrespective of that, i hear where you are coming from with regard to...here ill type it in full....being racist, & that it is all about what OTHERS deem to be racist...

BUT...this entire set-up...as in the rules surrounding the original post ARE BASED on racism itself by way of singling someone out based on their race, & if you think about it, they actually incite racism...!!

The fact you feel too scared to even type the word "racism" in its entirety is very sad...& im not having a crack at you straightshooter--not at all :friends: but this country has incited racism since anglo's first setting foot, & it needs to change-!!!!--being too scared to even say the word doesn't help matters :unknown:

----------------------------------------------------

Im not sure how many people reading understood my post above & the past media hoohaa i refer too, but if one fully understands what i mean, one will realise i am actually taking the piss out of racism itself...& if someone is so dam up themselves (The panopticon) & in complete refusal to see my piss-take on the stupidly sensitive over-reaction down the path of political correctness, then thats their problem...!!

Im not a racist...admitadely i dont like some people that are not Australian &/or have a different skin colour, but that doesnt make me a racist, because i dont like some Aussies either...!!...hell...wait for it---the racist accusers will come up with a new term for that soon im sure---maybe an "ER"--an "Equalatoral Racist" :lol: :roll:

tip toeing around such subjects, & being TOO SCARED to offend the close minded bigots who are inadvertently the racist ones, is why we have a society that doesnt take responsibility for itself...
I mean for gods sake--if someone is gay, you cant say that they are gay IN CASE they decide they are, or more to the point, WANT to feel offended...Which they do, to bring attention to themselves, & in some such crazy fashion, somehow vindicate their very own low opinion of themself, & get to place responsibility for their feelings on others...ffs please... :roll:

The athlete i refer to in the post above--i once heard a radio interview with him INSITSING all australians remove racism from their friendship groups, even down to the little mate's payouts & nicknames we have for each other.etc
Well i had an Italian friend with whom we would have a little "racist banter" between ourselves--in fact we were taking the piss out of racism, but this is the kind of thing this athlete was insisting we remove from our daily lives.
...This banter is part of our (this friend & i) dynamic, & the said athlete can go jump if he thinks he is going to dictate the personal dynamic between people...that is just going too far....i mean how soon will it be until Rosie Batty starts telling men that you cant tell your wife she is sexy because that is sexist & singling her out as a female... :crazy: it may sound crazy but we're not too far off it...!
In fact it is called PROJECTION...as described by Sigmund Freud--the mental mechanism by which a person attributes to others the very qualities he or she despises and cannot confront in themselves...!!

The guy in the article from the OP, or should i say, his legal representation is the apitomy of racist, using racism as a means to sway the court in all reality..!!...unfortunately our mistake of allowing the media & the courts to propogate political correctness to the very sad extent it is today has gone too far.

My mother was born in Scotland, my dearly missed Grandparents spoke with such a thick accent most everyday Aussies couldn't understand them, so i developed the accent as well.
So given i am of 50% Scottish blood & can talk like i just crawled out of a bomb shelter in the middle of Glasgow in the midst of ww2 bombing raid, despite never having been there...does NOT make me Scotch...!!!...but it sounds like i need to buy a bottle... :lol: :D

I agree lets not turn this into a racist rant, but also, lets not allow the one eye'd bigots to 'project' their insecurities on us so that we cannot call out racism in one of its many forms. :)

(sounds like im projecting... :lol: ...i assume its still ok to take the piss out of myself without some buffoon getting offended :unknown: )

Stix, mate, don't stress.

The world has an overabundance of cvnts.
There are religious cvnts.
There are racist cvnts.
There are nit picky cvnts.
There are stickler prick cvnts.
There are many many many many many many many many many stupid cvnts.
There are cvnts like me.
There are all manner of cvnts.

The sooner you accept that the world is populated by cvnts of all manner and description, the sooner you will achieve nirvana.

The Swamis won't admit it, but nirvana comes from accepting that we are all slowly drowning in cvnts.

Any cvnt want to dispute that?
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 13 Dec 2018, 10:09 pm

bigrich wrote:Up the scots ! Hoots toots och aye !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ah s**t it hurts... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by straightshooter » 14 Dec 2018, 7:01 am

No Stix it wasn't in direct reference to your post.
By way of explanation, or to add to or contribute to confusion, 'racis' is a pejorative indirect reference to much of the 'I'm offended' and 'white privilege' crowds the apparent purpose of which is to divide and atomise us plebs into smaller politically insignificant groups all at each others throats.
Cui bono?
The new aristocracy who are mopping up as many assets as quickly as possible and setting up neofeudalism in the process. They are ably assisted in this process by the culturally elite who determine what is acceptable to do, say or think.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 14 Dec 2018, 7:22 am

Divide and conquer had been the basic building block from stone ages.

But what is a "cvnt"
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 14 Dec 2018, 7:32 am

C'mon Ziad!
Put some ewe into it.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 14 Dec 2018, 7:58 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:C'mon Ziad!
Put some ewe into it.

Hey what about "nice cvnt's and dead cvnt's" :unknown:

:lol:
marksman
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by Ziad » 14 Dec 2018, 8:01 am

Lol
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 14 Dec 2018, 8:32 am

marksman wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:C'mon Ziad!
Put some ewe into it.

Hey what about "nice cvnt's and dead cvnt's" :unknown:

:lol:

Bugger, forgot about them, must be getting slow in my dottage :oops:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 14 Dec 2018, 9:38 am

For what it's worth I'm about to be a wet cvnt!! :silent: :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 14 Dec 2018, 11:20 am

I am a happy cvnt got one of two PTA I put in last week in my hands. And just rang LRD and the second one is on it's way today (trust no one, they didn't realize there were two PTAs). Now twiddling my thumbs waiting for the guns..... ill be a VERY VERY HAPPY cvnt if I get em both before next weekend.

Anyone know when little river shutting town over Christmas and new year.....hahaha
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 14 Dec 2018, 11:25 am

Ziad wrote:I am a happy cvnt got one of two PTA I put in last week in my hands. And just rang LRD and the second one is on it's way today (trust no one, they didn't realize there were two PTAs). Now twiddling my thumbs waiting for the guns..... ill be a VERY VERY HAPPY cvnt if I get em both before next weekend.

Anyone know when little river shutting town over Christmas and new year.....hahaha

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well now I'm a jealous cvnt :lol:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 14 Dec 2018, 11:48 am

I do have this now though, Ziad :lol:
Attachments
20181214_124659.jpg