Sh@ts & giggles type FUN!!

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Sh@ts & giggles type FUN!!

Post by Daddybang » 06 Jan 2019, 7:57 am

Ok first this is in the off topic area because these things just are NOT in any way firearms!!!!!!
I bought a gel blaster for my girl spawn for Xmas and after being seriously f@#ked around by the tossers that we went through finally got it operating properly. (Won't name the supplier and problems encountered here but if anybody wants to know who they were etc pm me).
Anyway now its working its a great fun toy that even a four yr old can safely operate.with both semi and full auto selection you can really get ya inner Rambo happening!! The balls at ten meters feel like a light horsefly bite on bare skin but don't hurt at all. I'm now going to have to buy another one as I can't get it out of the spawns hands for a turn!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

20190105_170622.jpg
20190105_170622.jpg (986.39 KiB) Viewed 3290 times
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Re: Sh@ts & giggles type FUN!!

Post by bigrich » 06 Jan 2019, 8:10 am

by the sounds of it ya better get a few more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 06 Jan 2019, 9:10 am

Yep BigRich I can see my block being used occasionally for a bit of fun amongst mates so we'll have to get a couple more...maybe some pistol style as well :unknown: :lol: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 06 Jan 2019, 9:28 am

Careful DB, if the Gummint hears someone is having fun, they'll set the vegans on you.

Down here in NSW they are considered as firearms and you need a license FFS.

With that being the case, I have often wondered if you need to store them as such.

The ludicrous stance NSW has taken on this is irrefutable evidence that they are not making these gun laws for the safety of the public, but merely to satisfy the confected sentiments and belief system of the most vocal and litigious part of it.
The part that believes anyone who thinks differently to them is not only mentally deficient but criminally inclined.

Sorry to rant on your giggle thread, have fun mate, I'm as jealous as a schoolgirl, fvcking want one.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 06 Jan 2019, 9:33 am

Daddybang wrote:Yep BigRich I can see my block being used occasionally for a bit of fun amongst mates so we'll have to get a couple more...maybe some pistol style as well :unknown: :lol: :drinks:

you could have some "paintball" type events on your block DB, but in true queensland style, the teams could be trying to capture a couple of cartons of beer and chips instead of a boring flag...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: definately more motivating :D

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 06 Jan 2019, 10:06 am

Heya gaz no apologies needed. :thumbsup: :drinks:
I can understand the frustration these things are toys but good old border farce tried to stop the importation. F@#kin twits. :thumbsdown:
The main reason the court case was won up here was due to the meaning of a firearm in qld legislation. It says that a firearm must be capable of firing a lethal projectile or words to that effect. I think there's still an ongoing court battle in nsw so hopefully common sense will eventually prevail!! :thumbsup: :drinks:

Yeah BigRich maybe a bottle of bundy and a carton!!! :D :thumbsup: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Stoney » 06 Jan 2019, 2:31 pm

Looks like the dog has chosen it's team very wisely :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoney
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 06 Jan 2019, 3:44 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:Careful DB, if the Gummint hears someone is having fun, they'll set the vegans on you.

With that being the case, I have often wondered if you need to store them as such.

The ludicrous stance NSW has taken on this is irrefutable evidence that they are not making these gun laws for the safety of the public, but merely to satisfy the confected sentiments and belief system of the most vocal and litigious part of it.
The part that believes anyone who thinks differently to them is not only mentally deficient but criminally inclined.

Sorry to rant on your giggle thread, have fun mate, I'm as jealous as a schoolgirl, fvcking want one.

If they are classified as a "firearm" then any laws related to firearms would apply.
Same as non-firing replicas down here, you need "genuine reason" to own them, which pretty much means a theatrical armourer's licence or a collector's licence.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 06 Jan 2019, 4:52 pm

bladeracer wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:Careful DB, if the Gummint hears someone is having fun, they'll set the vegans on you.

If they are classified as a "firearm" then any laws related to firearms would apply.
Same as non-firing replicas down here, you need "genuine reason" to own them, which pretty much means a theatrical armourer's licence or a collector's licence.

ya gotta wonder at the common sense of "the system" at times. in another ten years they'll probably pass a law that people get wrapped head to toe in bubble wrap and stay locked indoors in case someone gets hurt :unknown:

bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 06 Jan 2019, 4:56 pm

weee-oooh weee-oooh ( sirens ) we're shutting all this down Mr daddybang, there's a real danger of people having fun . and laughing will get you six months in jail :sarcasm:

bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 06 Jan 2019, 5:21 pm

Stoney wrote:Looks like the dog has chosen it's team very wisely :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah she's not a dumb dog!! :lol: :drinks:

bigrich wrote:weee-oooh weee-oooh ( sirens ) we're shutting all this down Mr daddybang, there's a real danger of people having fun . and laughing will get you six months in jail :sarcasm:

Well I actually almost wet myself a little bit thinking about the coppers coming down the rd with red dirt kicking up and the trg type boys jumping outta of a chopper to wrestle my four year old to the ground. ....I'd bet on her getting a couple of balls off before they got her!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 06 Jan 2019, 5:49 pm

Daddybang wrote:
Stoney wrote:Looks like the dog has chosen it's team very wisely :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah she's not a dumb dog!! :lol: :drinks:

bigrich wrote:weee-oooh weee-oooh ( sirens ) we're shutting all this down Mr daddybang, there's a real danger of people having fun . and laughing will get you six months in jail :sarcasm:

Well I actually almost wet myself a little bit thinking about the coppers coming down the rd with red dirt kicking up and the trg type boys jumping outta of a chopper to wrestle my four year old to the ground. ....I'd bet on her getting a couple of balls off before they got her!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks:

um , from what i've heard from my local range officer, your daughters probably a better shot too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Wm.Traynor » 06 Jan 2019, 7:11 pm

I'm sorry that I never got to read this sooner but now I am starting to worry about the wife's son's family in NSW, after reading Gaznazdiak's post. The kids in the family were given Nerf Guns for Christmas. Do they need a licence?
Wm.Traynor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 06 Jan 2019, 8:22 pm

Wm.Traynor wrote:I'm sorry that I never got to read this sooner but now I am starting to worry about the wife's son's family in NSW, after reading Gaznazdiak's post. The kids in the family were given Nerf Guns for Christmas. Do they need a licence?

Words actually fail me here Wm

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/11/aust ... -blasters/
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by TassieTiger » 06 Jan 2019, 8:51 pm

Not legal in tassie under various...”
It should be noted that imitation machine guns or sub-machine guns are not category D (imitation) firearms. They are classified as Schedule 1 – Prohibited firearms and so an exemption would be required for these items to be possessed.”
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 07 Jan 2019, 6:32 am

Hey my son got a machine gun....albet a plastic one. ..but it did make sounds and sparks from a downcasshowbag at the Melbourne show..... glad the cops didn't come and put me in jail for letting my son have a imitation gun
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Daddybang » 07 Jan 2019, 7:42 am

Considering vic has the most common sense type firearms legislation(when compared to the rest of the country) the stance on toys are ..... unfathomable to say the least!!!! :crazy:
Hell even WA has accepted these are f@#kin toys for crying out loud. :drinks:
To all you guys and girls in other states best of luck getting the dicks in power to see sense cause gelblasters are great f#$kin FUN!!!! :thumbsup: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Return to Off topic - General conversation