Anyone in Australia doing this?

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Re: Anyone in Australia doing this?

Post by Daddybang » 08 Jan 2019, 9:37 am

bigrich wrote:
Daddybang wrote:Damn tyranny of distance!!!!!! That would be a bloody brilliant day out BA !!!! :thumbsup: :lol: :drinks:
Yep BR there's always some twat that'd protest against it but to put it in a little perspective. ..at the last bull ride there were 20,000 spectators and about 10 protesters so f@#kem!!! :lol: :drinks:

Umm, those 10 protestors, did they survive in one piece ? ;) maybe any protests about your gel-ball cowboy event could be tied up at the stake by the guys playing the part of the Indians :lol:

As far as I'm aware they all survived however one or two looked very "green" after we described doin up a killer in fine detail!! :shock: :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by doc » 08 Jan 2019, 10:59 am

What is it? Get blocked on the link as I don't have a FB account.
doc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

-

Post by wrenchman » 08 Jan 2019, 11:32 am

they ladys tend to be the best doing that at the sass games and they look good doing it
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by bigrich » 08 Jan 2019, 11:55 am

wrenchman wrote:they ladys tend to be the best doing that at the sass games and they look good doing it

After looking on google and YouTube, I absolutely agree. Some fine ladies in that sport. Is it too late to learn how to ride a horse at 50 ? ;)
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 08 Jan 2019, 1:32 pm

doc wrote:What is it? Get blocked on the link as I don't have a FB account.

Cowboys/girls riding around shootin balloons with pistols and as above the women are looking hot doin it.....thank god I'm a country boy!!!!!!!big rich mate its never too late!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 08 Jan 2019, 4:41 pm

Daddybang wrote:
doc wrote:What is it? Get blocked on the link as I don't have a FB account.

Cowboys/girls riding around shootin balloons with pistols and as above the women are looking hot doin it.....thank god I'm a country boy!!!!!!!big rich mate its never too late!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

ya could actually involve other aussie historical horse related events as well . everyone has heard of the light horse ( i had a great uncle in the queensland regiment ), not a lot of people remember we also had lancer light cavalry around the boer war/pre WW1 era . they used to practice "tent pegging" where they would spear wooden pegs out of the ground with a lance. i think cavalry sabres may also have been used. i know there are some light horse re-enactor groups around, i think this would be interesting to include as well. a lot of our cultural history is disappearing as the next generations are more absorbed with their mobile phones with each year . would be nice to blow their minds with "real" thrills . just a thought

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by RoginaJack » 25 Apr 2019, 11:10 am

Must have one of those Cowboy movie guns - doesn't need reloading...
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by perentie » 26 Apr 2019, 9:12 am

Couldnt work out from the video if she had two revolvers or just had the 6 shots in one. Obviously no reloads. Looks like fun but.
perentie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Previous

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges