Bulwark 410 lever action

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Bulwark 410 lever action

Post by snag » 01 Sep 2018, 6:04 pm

Has anyone had any experience with one of these? A bit dear, but would be a cracker of a Christmas present for the missus..... and I could get my SxS 410 back off her. Thanks, Snag.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but personally I prefer the .30/30 Winchester.
snag
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Re: Bulwark 410 lever action

Post by Savage » 15 Nov 2018, 6:38 am

Have 1 on order.
Savage
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by snag » 20 Nov 2018, 11:21 pm

Hey savage, please let us know how it goes. I've looked at the Adler 410 but it feels kind of loose and rattley. Really interested in the Bulwark. Thanks mate,
Snag.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but personally I prefer the .30/30 Winchester.
snag
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Savage » 21 Nov 2018, 6:31 am

Hope to see it this week.
Savage
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Savage » 23 Nov 2018, 2:00 pm

Hi Snag, collected the Bulwark today. The overall look is very good a little longer than I thought no factory instructions included. Ran 25 reloads through it and cycled perfectly recoil was non existent I am loading 12.8 grns of Winchester 296 and 1/2 oz shot over Winchester wad. Will post again after I have knocked a bunny or two.
Savage
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Savage » 30 Nov 2018, 10:43 am

Update on the Bulwark, knocked a couple of rabbits and I whistled in a fox dropped her with a solid. I am going to purchase a replacement mag. $135 plus postage. Great gun and great fun.
Savage
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Bent Arrow » 30 Nov 2018, 7:51 pm

Good to hear. I really like my little .410. Probably going to sit in the corner of the safe for a while now that the boy has graduated to a 12g but will get to come out on some special excursions
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Post by snag » 04 Feb 2019, 10:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback Savage, although you just cost me some dollars......
Gunna have to get one now - 410's never go astray on a farm and I WANT MY SXS BACK!!
Missus will be happy I reckon, always a good thing.

Thanks mate,
snag
snag
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.