Vegan takes BBQing Neighbour to court

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Vegan takes BBQing Neighbour to court

Post by bigfellascott » 04 Sep 2019, 8:33 pm

bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Re: Vegan takes BBQing Neighbour to court

Post by xDom » 04 Sep 2019, 9:04 pm

Yep, saw that before. I have nothing but admiration to that courageous woman.
What gives those neighbours of hers the right to fire up a barbie like that.?

Outrageous.
xDom
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 04 Sep 2019, 9:31 pm

I like how there are now 2000 plus people going to have a BBQ out the front of her place now! :lol: its just a whinny arse twat with nothing better to bitch about, the neighbours bbqs, the kids playing with basketballs or something.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by bigfellascott » 05 Sep 2019, 7:49 am

bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by xDom » 05 Sep 2019, 8:02 am

You'd need a fair whack of cash to mount an appeal to the supreme court, I'd think?
I wouldn't have thought a massage therapist made that much?
xDom
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 05 Sep 2019, 8:18 am

xDom wrote:You'd need a fair whack of cash to mount an appeal to the supreme court, I'd think?
I wouldn't have thought a massage therapist made that much?

Depends on the type of massage I guess :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by bigfellascott » 05 Sep 2019, 8:19 am

Ah the smell of burning flesh in that neighbourhood will be something to behold I reckon, it would be awesome!
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Ricochet » 05 Sep 2019, 10:36 am

Somehow for her i don't think this story is going to have ..... a happy ending :lol:
Ricochet
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 05 Sep 2019, 7:22 pm

Ricochet wrote:Somehow for her i don't think this story is going to have ..... a happy ending :lol:

:lol: or her customers :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Stix » 05 Sep 2019, 7:40 pm

Well...i dont want to interrupt a vegan bashing thread...
But...to play the devils advocate & probably get a bashing myself... ...

Ive stayed in a house a few years back where the neighbours used a wood bbq, as well as heated their house with a combustion heater.

They would still fire up their combustion heater well into spring & early in Autum...but would also often cook on their wood bbq...
Now nothing wrong with that...except it just so happened that the way the air moved accross the 2 houses, the house i stayed in filled with the stench of burnt wood...

Not only that, but any clothes left on the clothes line, even in spring would stink of an old camp fire...

On some autum & spring days, id do the washing thinking they wont light the fire only to come home & have the house full of the stench of smoke from having a window open, & all washing back in the machine...& because their house was cold, couldnt open up to flush with fresh air in the evenings.

These type smells stick to carpets & any kind of fabrics like curtains & couches, bedding & towels etc etc...

As a carpenter builder, i even offered to do work for free & supply materials to change the position of the flu's but they wouldnt have it...

I was lucky in that it was only a temporary arrangement for me...id hate to be in that position & not be able to do anything about it.

Im not defending a vegan...but ive experienced a similar thing, & let me tell you, its no pleasant way to live...especially on a warm-ish night & you have to have the house shut up for hours & constantly re-wash clothes...
To have a shower & go to bed in fresh bedding that stinks of smoke...
Not good...meat eater or not...
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by on_one_wheel » 05 Sep 2019, 7:42 pm

Most chicks get a bit edgy when they haven't had any sausage in a while.

I hope she gets a grilling in court.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by marksman » 05 Sep 2019, 8:21 pm

stupid silly girl just needs some pork on her fork :lol:
she would be having money donated for her cause
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 05 Sep 2019, 9:36 pm

Stix wrote:Well...i dont want to interrupt a vegan bashing thread...

Ive stayed in a house a few years back where the neighbours used a wood bbq, as well as heated their house with a combustion heater.

They would still fire up their combustion heater well into spring & early in Autum...but would also often cook on their wood bbq...
Now nothing wrong with that...except it just so happened that the way the air moved accross the 2 houses, the house i stayed in filled with the stench of burnt wood...

Not only that, but any clothes left on the clothes line, even in spring would stink of an old camp fire...

On some autum & spring days, id do the washing thinking they wont light the fire only to come home & have the house full of the stench of smoke from having a window open, & all washing back in the machine...& because their house was cold, couldnt open up to flush with fresh air in the evenings.

These type smells stick to carpets & any kind of fabrics like curtains & couches, bedding & towels etc etc...

As a carpenter builder, i even offered to do work for free & supply materials to change the position of the flu's but they wouldnt have it...

I was lucky in that it was only a temporary arrangement for me...id hate to be in that position & not be able to do anything about it.

Im not defending a vegan...but ive experienced a similar thing, & let me tell you, its no pleasant way to live...especially on a warm-ish night & you have to have the house shut up for hours & constantly re-wash clothes...

That would be unpleasant for sure, I'm always mindful of how I run my heater, as for the wood BBQ, I'm always cooking on mine, so far no complaints from anyone :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Member-Deleted » 05 Sep 2019, 11:32 pm

I had a neighbour once he had 4 big dogs every morning he'd let them out and they'd come over to my place and crap just outside the kitchen window so I asked him to keep his dogs home which he did sometimes but he began to burn the crap with papers in a 44gallon drum beside the bedroom window you can imagine the stench so I got a 44 gallon drum and started putting my fish skeletons in it for a couple of weeks he didn't say anything but his mrs did so I said you stop burning the dog crap and i'll take my drum away they didn't so my drum stayed by this time we'd got notification that our house was finished so we moved out to it leaving the drum behind I've seen him a few times since but he won't look me in the eye maybe its possible I've upset him in some way
Member-Deleted

Post by Stix » 06 Sep 2019, 8:00 am

bigfellascott wrote:
Stix wrote:Well...i dont want to interrupt a vegan bashing thread...

That would be unpleasant for sure, I'm always mindful of how I run my heater, as for the wood BBQ, I'm always cooking on mine, so far no complaints from anyone :D

Yep...me too with the wood bbq...particularly in summer...nothin beats meat slowly grilled over flaming coals... :thumbsup:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by duncan61 » 06 Sep 2019, 10:25 am

In 1988 I lived with my current wife in a council flat in Portsmouth and we had Indian family in the flat below us and the smell in the downstairs toilet was so bad no one could use it and everyone used the upstairs one.It was good to fly back to Australia.I know the area this clown lives in.MOVE d**khead
.22 winchester .22hornet .222 .243 7mm rem mag cbc 12g
duncan61
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Western Australia

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 06 Sep 2019, 3:22 pm

Indians burn incense which can sink plus they use a lot of spices like garlic and turmeric etc but I agree it's a lethal concoction.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by marksman » 06 Sep 2019, 4:06 pm

I had a neighbour once he had 4 big dogs every morning he'd let them out and they'd come over to my place and crap just outside the kitchen window so I asked him to keep his dogs home which he did sometimes but he began to burn the crap with papers in a 44gallon drum beside the bedroom window you can imagine the stench so I got a 44 gallon drum and started putting my fish skeletons in it for a couple of weeks he didn't say anything but his mrs did so I said you stop burning the dog crap and i'll take my drum away they didn't so my drum stayed by this time we'd got notification that our house was finished so we moved out to it leaving the drum behind I've seen him a few times since but he won't look me in the eye maybe its possible I've upset him in some way

they had a choice hey :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 06 Sep 2019, 6:54 pm

Ziad wrote:Indians burn incense which can sink plus they use a lot of spices like garlic and turmeric etc but I agree it's a lethal concoction.

I love garlic and chilli myself, it's definitely a lethal combo going by the way my mate reacts when I fart! :silent: :lol:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Member-Deleted » 06 Sep 2019, 7:05 pm

Yeah they did marksman but it makes me wonder with the hide of some people like this sheila complaining about meat cooking and cigarette smoke doesn't she go shopping because all the smokers are sitting at the front doors smoking and the smoke is everywhere but they are entitled to their smokes I don't smoke never have but if they smoke outside its ok by me but not inside those people have rights but so do we I don't know what she's trying to prove maybe the vegan people are footing the bill to prove something I don't give them the time or give any weight to their plight as they think it's ok to break the law to save the animals and make peoples lives miserable on their farms and such people are arseholes in my books
Member-Deleted

Post by bigfellascott » 06 Sep 2019, 7:15 pm

I wonder what she would have thought of our little BBQ today, we had lots of people come over to enjoy the smoke! :D

bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Stix » 06 Sep 2019, 7:56 pm

I have friends who are "vegan"...& they are so because of their beliefs towards modern farming practices, & for the bloke, its mostly health reasons as he is for some strange reason allergic to many animal based protiens...
They are also "pro animal rights", & dont "like" what "we" do as a hobby... (killing animals).

Having ssid that, they are completely respectful of the fact i (& we) not only eat meat, but shoot/cull pest animals...
Infact they live in a rural town & have offered to help get me more properties to knock foxes over, as some of their friends have lost chickens & other pets to feral cats & foxes.

So i guess im saying, dont let those extremists get in your head mate...there are respectful vegans out there, respectful of us even...if you met them im sure you'd find they are just nice genuine humanitarians who dont eat animal products... :thumbsup:

And having ssid that...if i were you, id have chucked a couple of dead muddies in a pierced plastic bag & lobbed them up in that old neighbours gutter or under their deck before you left...!!... :lol:
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by on_one_wheel » 06 Sep 2019, 7:57 pm

bigfellascott wrote:I wonder what she would have thought of our little BBQ today, we had lots of people come over to enjoy the smoke! :D

Mixed grill ?
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigfellascott » 06 Sep 2019, 8:56 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:I wonder what she would have thought of our little BBQ today, we had lots of people come over to enjoy the smoke! :D

Mixed grill ?

Yep and the parties still going apparently :lol: I thought the rain we've been having for the last 5hrs would have dampened it's spirits but apparently not :wtf:

I'm surprised the windrows even started up again considering most of em were lit about 6wks ago, there were a couple still smoldering but the majority had no sign of life yet all 60 windrows are alight and spot firing all over the joint (the wind came in hard and next thing ya know, hey presto we need the firies. :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Stix » 06 Sep 2019, 9:24 pm

bigfellascott wrote:
on_one_wheel wrote:

Mixed grill ?

Yep and the parties still going apparently :lol: I thought the rain we've been having for the last 5hrs would have dampened it's spirits but apparently not :wtf:

I'm surprised the windrows even started up again considering most of em were lit about 6wks ago, there were a couple still smoldering but the majority had no sign of life yet all 60 windrows are alight and spot firing all over the joint (the wind came in hard and next thing ya know, hey presto we need the firies. :D

You seem a little too excited about the firemen coming to town... :shock:

:lol:
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 06 Sep 2019, 10:19 pm

Hey Stix mate no disrespect to your friends or the like but I probably didn't make it very clear but I was referring to that sheila and her friends that seem to think that trespassing and terrorising farm families as well as breaking the law for their cause I to rarely eat meat because of my health on saying that I do dislike people who force their beliefs onto others and go to the extreme in doing so I know that there are good and bad in all walks of life but it's the extremists that I have no time for also my mates daughter is full blown vegan but is appalled with the carrying on of the extreme vegans she states she can be a proper vegan without all the other trouble attached Again mate I meant no disrespect for your friends or any of their type of vegans it's just the A'Holes that cause trouble and the ones that give the good ones a bad name :thumbsup: :drinks: :drinks:
Member-Deleted

Post by Stix » 06 Sep 2019, 11:16 pm

No worries
I didnt take you as being disrespectful.. :thumbsup: ...i probably slightly misunderdtood you... :)

Yes those extremists need a good dose of the headmasters cane...!!..

Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigfellascott » 07 Sep 2019, 3:59 am

Stix wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:
on_one_wheel wrote:

Mixed grill ?

You seem a little too excited about the firemen coming to town... :shock:

:lol:

You'd be happy to see em too if ya next-door neighbours place is ready to go up at any second, the fire just jumped the fence and a min later they were there thank f*** - we didn't call em and not sure who did but glad they did in the end cos we weren't going to handle what was coming if they didn't show. Once the high winds showed up it was all over for us and what we had to fight the fires with (spray bottles you use to spray weeds with and about 100ltr of water) :drinks:

She should be out now with the rain we've been getting and the snow that's coming should help too (mind you it had plenty of both over the last mth yet it still flared up again. :unknown:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Member-Deleted » 07 Sep 2019, 8:10 am

Yes BFS its scary times in situations like that and you are glad for the boys to show but there are times when even they can't save anything like the end of last year up here there wasn't a blade of grass for 40klm around where I live also lost houses and sheds and for weeks after , the stench of cooked meat of cattle and native animals then the smell of rotting meat most animals were buried but some couldn't be got at so were left to rot where they were burnt so miss anti B-B-Q lady would certainly have complained so maybe if she doesn't like smoke from the B-B-Q or the likes then I suggest she move to Antarctica or some where like that
Member-Deleted

Post by bigfellascott » 07 Sep 2019, 11:46 am

Yes BFS its scary times in situations like that and you are glad for the boys to show but there are times when even they can't save anything like the end of last year up here there wasn't a blade of grass for 40klm around where I live also lost houses and sheds and for weeks after , the stench of cooked meat of cattle and native animals then the smell of rotting meat most animals were buried but some couldn't be got at so were left to rot where they were burnt so miss anti B-B-Q lady would certainly have complained so maybe if she doesn't like smoke from the B-B-Q or the likes then I suggest she move to Antarctica or some where like that

Too right GDB, they can't save every situation, we were lucky really as it could have been bloody serious.

As for the Oxygen thief, send her to Mars, that way no poor bastard has to deal with her s**t! :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Next

Return to Firearms related media and politics