Trump mega thread

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Trump mega thread

Post by Ziad » 25 Sep 2019, 3:33 pm

So been meaning to make one, where we can hopefully (i promise i will try :sarcasm: ) have a discussion about all that's evil and Trump.

So today apparently i read a news article where he was having a sook in UN how obama got a Nobel peace prize as soon as he became the president... but trump didn't.

Then i hear alarming news that the democrats are startling impeachment process against a sitting president.
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 1622
Victoria

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by AZZA'S HJ47 » 25 Sep 2019, 5:52 pm

They have nothing. We'd probably be in a post apocalyptic nuclear zone if the other muppet got in.
Sako Varmint Stainless 243
Marlin 917v Stainless
Lithgow La101 .22
1917 BSA 303 (ted)
Finnish Vkt 1944 M39
Tikka T3X Super Varmint Satinless 223
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
Howa 1500 Stainless 308
BSA CF2 222 Remington
Colt 1911 9mm
Adler 12G
Sako 7mm rem Mag
User avatar
AZZA'S HJ47
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 494
Queensland

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by DownunderDutchman » 25 Sep 2019, 7:10 pm

What gets me every time, is when I see comments on YouTube from Americans thinking Trump is in the job for the common man, no ultra rich politician is at work for the battlers.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. Voltaire
DownunderDutchman
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 46
Victoria

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by xDom » 25 Sep 2019, 8:23 pm

Don the Con..
xDom
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 270
Victoria

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by wrenchman » 25 Sep 2019, 10:53 pm

the u n does not rank very hi in this country and impeachment talk is cover noise for james comey and his buddys.
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2
 
Posts: 1194
United States of America

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by wanneroo » 26 Sep 2019, 12:55 am

The bureaucratic state is under threat so they are throwing everything they have at Trump. We have some evil people in our government and they don't want to be exposed. The Bidens are dirty scum and Biden openly and admittedly used his power and a threat of withholding money to Ukraine to get them to fire their chief prosecutor which in turn protected Biden's son from being investigated. Only in a demonic democrats mind can they try to use Trump asking the Ukraine President to look into what happened back then and then try to use that to remove him from office. Totally insane.
wanneroo
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 459
United States of America

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by bigrich » 26 Sep 2019, 4:39 am

wanneroo wrote:The bureaucratic state is under threat so they are throwing everything they have at Trump. We have some evil people in our government and they don't want to be exposed. The Bidens are dirty scum and Biden openly and admittedly used his power and a threat of withholding money to Ukraine to get them to fire their chief prosecutor which in turn protected Biden's son from being investigated. Only in a demonic democrats mind can they try to use Trump asking the Ukraine President to look into what happened back then and then try to use that to remove him from office. Totally insane.


This sounds more like the truth. Trumps a ego trip for sure, but he’s upset the political pecking order in the USA, and he’s not playing by their rules. So they want him gone. Other presidents have done shifty things, and have got away with it because they were popular
User avatar
bigrich
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2755
Queensland

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by straightshooter » 26 Sep 2019, 7:07 am

wanneroo wrote:The bureaucratic state is under threat so they are throwing everything they have at Trump. We have some evil people in our government and they don't want to be exposed. The Bidens are dirty scum and Biden openly and admittedly used his power and a threat of withholding money to Ukraine to get them to fire their chief prosecutor which in turn protected Biden's son from being investigated. Only in a demonic democrats mind can they try to use Trump asking the Ukraine President to look into what happened back then and then try to use that to remove him from office. Totally insane.

Trump derangement syndrome in one manifestation or another seems to have afflicted just about every position on the political spectrum world wide.
But what is the reality?
For Trump enterprises, I doubt they will be poorer after they leave office than when they gained office.
For your democrat/msm consortium, impeachment seems the only card left to play.
For your bureaucracy, a few desks will be rearranged while some offices will close and more will open to take their place.
For the US it is business as usual as it has been for the last 75 years in maintaining the hegemony of the US dollar by fair means or foul.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 519
New South Wales

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by Bill » 26 Sep 2019, 7:49 am

No surprises that there are a load of Trump apologist here.

Funny chit that they have only released a rewritten version of the conversion lol.

Iock her up....

Actually can someone see if Hilarys available to run again... Lol
User avatar
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 570
New South Wales

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by Harrynsw » 26 Sep 2019, 8:09 am

Ziad wrote:So been meaning to make one, where we can hopefully (i promise i will try :sarcasm: ) have a discussion about all that's evil and Trump.

So today apparently i read a news article where he was having a sook in UN how obama got a Nobel peace prize as soon as he became the president... but trump didn't.

Then i hear alarming news that the democrats are startling impeachment process against a sitting president.


There's nothing wrong with Trump, hes protecting the sovereignty of his nation. What makes Trump different is he dosnt care what the the left wing socialist snow flakes think or do. Everything offends them.

If you don't like the country you live in, pack your sh%t up and F#$k off, move to Venezuela where socialism has done so well!
Harrynsw
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 126
New South Wales

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by wanneroo » 26 Sep 2019, 9:04 am

Bill wrote:No surprises that there are a load of Trump apologist here.

Funny chit that they have only released a rewritten version of the conversion lol.



That's because they only take notes and do not transcribe the conversation word for word. LOL!
wanneroo
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 459
United States of America

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by bigrich » 26 Sep 2019, 9:15 am

I hope after his term of office in the USA he comes over here to team up with bob katter and auntie Pauline to stir things up :lol:
User avatar
bigrich
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2755
Queensland

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by wrenchman » 26 Sep 2019, 10:02 am

keep in mind even the weather is politics if the wind blows hard and its bad its trumps fault it has become a bad joke.
many of us voted for him becouse he was better then the other choice and it looks that way again.
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2
 
Posts: 1194
United States of America

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by marksman » 26 Sep 2019, 10:44 am

IMO this impeachment noise is just a fools errand :thumbsdown:

it make the leftards look like they are clutching at straws and mega stupid :crazy:

there are plenty of politicians in australia that have done heaps worse and called it normal politics :lol:
User avatar
marksman
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 2560
Victoria

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by Bill » 26 Sep 2019, 11:38 am

marksman wrote:IMO this impeachment noise is just a fools errand :thumbsdown:

it make the leftards look like they are clutching at straws and mega stupid :crazy:

there are plenty of politicians in australia that have done heaps worse and called it normal politics :lol:


Impeachment is something Donald seems to want and tbh he is gunna needs something to fire up is racist base.

With the Economy starting to slow and the trade war hurting families he could be in trouble come the next election.

Republicans may even let him get roasted so they can bring in a fresh face..
User avatar
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 570
New South Wales

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by xDom » 26 Sep 2019, 11:41 am

He would do well for himself if he stayed off Twitter. I reckon even pro Trumpers would agree with this.
xDom
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 270
Victoria

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by Wm.Traynor » 26 Sep 2019, 11:49 am

wrenchman wrote:keep in mind even the weather is politics if the wind blows hard and its bad its trumps fault it has become a bad joke.
many of us voted for him becouse he was better then the other choice and it looks that way again.


That is exactly what I have been thinking ever since he got in. It didn't do Hillary's chances any good either, when she called people, "deplorables", or whatever it was. Democrats had not been much good for working people anyway, as I understand it and if they voted for Trump (or anyone else) to punish the Dems, then it is understandable, IMO. And FWIW, it doesn't look as though they have learned their lesson yet.
Wm.Traynor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
 
Posts: 992
Queensland

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by bigrich » 26 Sep 2019, 12:09 pm

xDom wrote:He would do well for himself if he stayed off Twitter. I reckon even pro Trumpers would agree with this.


He doesn’t do himself any favours with Twitter :lol:
User avatar
bigrich
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2755
Queensland

Next

Back to top
 
Return to Media and politics