Adler Straight Pull shipments

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Adler Straight Pull shipments

Post by Dabi » 06 Nov 2019, 5:21 pm

Does anyone know about how many Adlers are being distributed across Aus especially VIC on the next shipment? And if anyone got one which model did you get? I'm curious of the proportions sold for different models (b220AW,PG,b230T)

Side note: as there aren't many reviews out there on the those straight pulls, I want to hear your thoughts on them owners :) , especially the box mag one
large capacity fully auto military style assault flintlock
Dabi
Private
Private

Victoria

Re: Adler Straight Pull shipments

Post by K2bonsai » 06 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm

Ozzie just did a great review on the Adler today
K2bonsai
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Blr243 » 06 Nov 2019, 6:16 pm

I bought the box mag fed b230 t Only tested in the bush with maybe fifteen shells A couple of times the action was very hard to open after firing There’s plenty of power in the spring to completely chamber each shell without issues I need to do more testing but shotguns firing buckshot are not welcome on public ranges. So it will have to wait till my next pig hunt. Maybe feb or March
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Dabi » 06 Nov 2019, 8:53 pm

K2bonsai wrote:Ozzie just did a great review on the Adler today

Thanks, I watched it but it was specifically on the all weather one not the mag fed one.
Dabi
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by Dabi » 06 Nov 2019, 8:56 pm

Blr243 wrote:I bought the box mag fed b230 t Only tested in the bush with maybe fifteen shells A couple of times the action was very hard to open after firing There’s plenty of power in the spring to completely chamber each shell without issues I need to do more testing but shotguns firing buckshot are not welcome on public ranges. So it will have to wait till my next pig hunt. Maybe feb or March

Ah I remember you from your other thread Blr, I've heard from a few that the b230 has some issues feeding or the action being stiff but they all seem to be different, I wonder if it's just the quality control or standard issues for the guns. Mine has yet to come so I'm eager to hear more about them and if they are too problematic I might switch for a tube fed one instead.
Dabi
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by Patriot » 11 Nov 2019, 12:43 pm

Blr243 wrote:I bought the box mag fed b230 t Only tested in the bush with maybe fifteen shells A couple of times the action was very hard to open after firing There’s plenty of power in the spring to completely chamber each shell without issues I need to do more testing but shotguns firing buckshot are not welcome on public ranges. So it will have to wait till my next pig hunt. Maybe feb or March

Belmont SSAA does allow buckshot, just for your info.
Cheers
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 11 Nov 2019, 1:06 pm

Thanks patriot , do u mean Ssaa ? They told me that with shot sizes from number 2 and though towards Oosg and slugs they will only tolerate a half dozen shots to test poi as too many shots destroy target frames
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Patriot » 11 Nov 2019, 2:12 pm

Blr243 wrote:Thanks patriot , do u mean Ssaa ? They told me that with shot sizes from number 2 and though towards Oosg and slugs they will only tolerate a half dozen shots to test poi as too many shots destroy target frames

Yeah mate sporting shooters.
Have put through many boxes of 00 buck and slugs with no probs.
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 11 Nov 2019, 2:15 pm

Ok. It may depend on the bloke on the day and how much I suck up to him
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Meman » 14 Nov 2019, 9:28 pm

Next Australian shipment of Adler straight pulls due mid 2020. (Reference - Clayton Firearms)
Meman
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Dabi » 15 Nov 2019, 10:06 am

Meman wrote:Next Australian shipment of Adler straight pulls due mid 2020. (Reference - Clayton Firearms)

that seems a little too unbelievable lol
Dabi
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by siddeeky » 01 Dec 2019, 6:26 am

They're still around if you call retailers. I picked up a 20-inch all weather model yesterday off the shelf at Calibre Country in Tamworth. They've got others too.
siddeeky
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Aussiehunter91 » 05 Dec 2019, 9:13 pm

I put a deposit down on a B220 from abelas gun shop a couple of weeks ago. They had 4 of the B220's, 1 hour later all gone
Sako 85 hunter stainless 30-06 Swarovski Z8i 2.3-18x 56
Beretta silver pigeon 686 12g sporter
Savage mkll .22lr leupold vx1 3-9x40
Remington 7615 Bushnell TRS-25
Adler straight pull B220 12g
Aussiehunter91
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by flutch » 05 Dec 2019, 9:21 pm

bought a B220PG today, will see how it goes, $500ish at my local. original emails i have from nioa had it as non spring assisted else would have bought one when they were around $400
Guns:
Rossi S/S 410
Lanber U/O 12 gauge
Adler B220PG 12 gauge
Ruger 22lr
Remington 270 win
Howa 223
Weatherby 300 Winmag

Bows:
G5 Quest Drive
G5 Prime Defy
flutch
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Dabi » 05 Dec 2019, 9:29 pm

I ordered a B230T for cheap and still waiting I guess those are super popular or something
Dabi
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by cracker » 06 Dec 2019, 1:15 pm

no buck shot why?
cracker
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 06 Dec 2019, 5:26 pm

Cracker. Something to do with damage to target frames......... dabi , looks like u ordered the same as mine. Eley alphamax aaa has extraction issues in my gun and I saw the same prob on a review. YouTube. So don’t buy a million shells like I did till u find out what feeds and extracts best
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by SlickColt » 06 Dec 2019, 5:41 pm

I got an ETA for the B230’s as end of January. So Santa wont be coming this Xmas
Howa 1500 Stainless Varmint 24” in .223
Howa 1500 Varmint 20” Bifrost .308
Huglu Sporter Deluxe 12G U/O
Savage A22R 22LR
Adler B230T Straight Pull 12G
SlickColt
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.