Vegan Protester Diets

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Vegan Protester Diets

Post by bigfellascott » 13 Jan 2020, 5:21 am

Seen this on AHN and thought I'd share it with you guys - bloody brilliant and spot on! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Re: Vegan Protester Diets

Post by Stix » 13 Jan 2020, 2:12 pm

Well i dont mean to upset all you non-vegans...but im truly learning to embrace & celebrate veganism & understand the environmental impact that eating meat has on the environment......

I do this by adding salad to my scnitty sanga's, & i also tend to eat vegans--the wild animals i harvest myself that run around eating non-meats & ruin the environment......

I mean, even Vegans say you are what you eat--so if im eating a vegan, i must be one...!!

:clap:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by marksman » 13 Jan 2020, 5:37 pm

"and it doesn't run on unicorn farts" :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
a crackup :lol: :lol:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by CrackThump » 13 Jan 2020, 6:57 pm

Stix wrote:Well i dont mean to upset all you non-vegans...but im truly learning to embrace & celebrate veganism & understand the environmental impact that eating meat has on the environment......

I do this by adding salad to my scnitty sanga's, & i also tend to eat vegans--the wild animals i harvest myself that run around eating non-meats & ruin the environment......

I mean, even Vegans say you are what you eat--so if im eating a vegan, i must be one...!!

:clap:

You Sir, are the new vegan messiah.. Cow Bless You ..
CrackThump
Corporal
Corporal

Tasmania

Post by bigfellascott » 14 Jan 2020, 7:25 am

They are clueless aren't they, they think what they are doing is somehow better for the environment, and what we are doing is bad.

They all drive cars or take public Transport
Wear the same Clothes as us
Live in the same types of houses
Use the Same Hospitals
Shop at the same Shops as us
Drive on the same roads as us

Only thing they do differently is not eat animals and protest about f***ing anything and everything! :thumbsdown:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Baronvonrort » 14 Jan 2020, 1:31 pm

There has never been an indigenous people who were vegan. Fun fact for the day.

Veganism is like a religious cult when they get serious about it they only associate with fellow vegans and even start dictating their beliefs to family members.

I consider Veganism to be a type of eating disorder.

The Animal Justice Party are all vegans who want to impose their idiocy on everyone don't be fooled by their name.
Baronvonrort
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Wapiti » 18 Jan 2020, 6:36 am

Strict vegans run into very serious medical issues down the track, and it's not just a few either, but all will be affected, it will shorten their life considerably. Although they will never admit it, their quality of life through general health issues really drags them down.

Their rabid faith won't ever let them admit it though, because they HAVE to be this way to have that belief. Do not believe the B.S. that a human being can lead a healthy life, both physically AND mentally, without animal proteins.

What's really pathetic in their argument, is that the supplements/injections that strict vegans must have to keep them alive, are and can only be, derived from animal products.
Psychiatrists (Real doctors, not Psychologists) will admit it's actually another mental disorder that's exacerbated even more by the chemical imbalances the human body experiences playing this game.

When you next see a true vegan dribbling on TV how bad everyone else is, sense isn't coming into the argument because there is a program malfunction happening.
Wapiti
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 18 Jan 2020, 8:01 am

Cam we just call them extremists...... terrorists.

Joking
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by No1Mk3 » 19 Jan 2020, 9:52 am

The vegan is an unwitting hypocrite, any study of Biology would support that statement from the mere fact of being Homonid due to higher protein ingestion feeding a larger brain than our cousins, thus allowing us to evolve superior tool making and then all the way to modern Sapiens. Vegans don't eat animals they can SEE! But every lettuce leaf, every glass of water, every chunk of tofu is laden with animals they can't see with the naked eye, but they are there and they are ALIVE! So they eat millions of animals, live, every day. Hypocrites. And we won't even go to bacteria, also part of the living world......
Edit: Should that have been "witless"? Suits better
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Potatoes » 19 Jan 2020, 10:00 am

I spotted this douche baggery on the sydney morning herald.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 53rze.html
Potatoes
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by pedro4977 » 01 Feb 2020, 3:26 pm

Read that article you posted Potatoes, the content may well be true, but they didn't mention plant life coming back and tacking in more carbon dioxide. Plus is the silly bugger that wrote this of the opinion he doesn't fart, that his ****** doesn't stink? There were once vast herds of bison in America and buffaloes in Africa not to mention wilder beasts etc. I'm assuming they didn't fart either. If the greens get in there will be a cattle and livestock emissions tax, why do you think this NLIS electronic eartag system was introduced? If you think your steaks are expensive now, wait until this madness takes place! I'll just start eating xr vegans, with lots of marinade cause they would probably taste like the s**t they are full of!
You can’t legislate against ignorance, stupidity or an opinion made up of both!
pedro4977
Recruit
Recruit

Australian Capital Territory

Post by Bugman » 02 Feb 2020, 1:01 pm

Said before and I'll say it again.....Vegans, the cyclists of the food world,
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Return to Off topic - General conversation