Rimfire Metallic Silhouette in Victoria?

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Rimfire Metallic Silhouette in Victoria?

Post by bender21 » 14 Feb 2020, 6:08 am

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is many people shooting RMS around Victoria? I have tried getting in touch with a couple of people through SSAA but haven’t heard anything back. I’m really interested in giving it a go if I can find a club happy to take on newcomers.

I’m located near Seymour but happy to travel a couple of hours.
bender21
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: Rimfire Metallic Silhouette in Victoria?

Post by Gamerancher » 14 Feb 2020, 9:52 am

Contact groundhog on here, he should be able to get you in touch with someone, he is after all the National silhouette chairman. :thumbsup:
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by bender21 » 14 Feb 2020, 5:48 pm

Thanks Gamerancher, I have sent groundhog a message but not sure if my private messages are going through to other users so if you see. This groundhog and haven’t got anything from me in your inbox could you please get in touch.

Cheers
bender21
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by No1_49er » 14 Feb 2020, 8:07 pm

There may be confusion, in that your pm will not appear to have been sent until the recipient opens it. I think that's the way it works on this forum.
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bender21 » 15 Feb 2020, 9:38 am

I did have a look at the FAQ section in case it was something like that, but whenever I send a message it isn’t even appearing in the outbox so it’s as if they are not even being sent at all. Plus I’m not getting replies to other members that I have sent messages to.

I’ve contacted the admin via the contact form so just waiting to hear back from them. And if you read this noisydad I got your message and I’d love to come along and have a go, I did reply but if you got nothing back my apologies lol.
bender21
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by sungazer » 17 Feb 2020, 8:13 am

There may also be a post count that you have to reach to be able to PM. In a post try @noisydad @groundhog in some forums that will send a notification to the person.
sungazer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Other

Post by Gamerancher » 17 Feb 2020, 11:54 am

They shoot it at Little River, or Eagle Park, whatever you want to call it. Don't know about regular club shoots but the Nationals are being hosted there this Easter.
Perhaps do a search for a range calendar of events?
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges