Who imports Surefire?

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Who imports Surefire?

Post by dpskipper » 06 Jun 2020, 2:57 pm

Simple question today lads, looking at surefire muzzle devices, quite like the look of them. Who imports them into AUS from USA?
Would this be something Brownells could bring in for me?
Wedgetail WT15
Riverman OAF
Desert Tech SRS
Adler 7 shot
dpskipper
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Re: Who imports Surefire?

Post by CAVEMAN » 06 Jun 2020, 4:40 pm

https://www.huntsmanfirearms.com.au/search/?q=surefire

Contact huntsman, they deal with a bit of that side of the house. Very nice to deal with they will point you if they can.
"Well if it ain't an 8 inch, i'm not paying"

Some guy on the internet circa 2020
CAVEMAN
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Medb » 07 Jun 2020, 3:06 am

I looked around quite a bit a while back and couldn't find anyone who could ship their muzzle devices to Australia. I wanted to get the Warcomp flash hider & the Warden blast diffuser. There is lots of restrictions with shipping surefire products out of the U.S due to both agreements with international/local distributors as well as lots of their products being subject to ITAR/EAR and other restrictions because they are used extensively by Law Enforcement and Military.

If you have any luck, I'd be interested to hear about it.
Medb
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by dpskipper » 07 Jun 2020, 10:29 am

Medb wrote:I looked around quite a bit a while back and couldn't find anyone who could ship their muzzle devices to Australia. I wanted to get the Warcomp flash hider & the Warden blast diffuser. There is lots of restrictions with shipping surefire products out of the U.S due to both agreements with international/local distributors as well as lots of their products being subject to ITAR/EAR and other restrictions because they are used extensively by Law Enforcement and Military.

If you have any luck, I'd be interested to hear about it.

What are the chances mate! I want to import the exact same products as you! Do a lot more semi-professional pest control now from vehicles and need to minimise blast around other shooters in the vehicle. Did some looking around online and that surefire warden looks to be the ticket. Aussie gun makers (yes looking at you warwick firearms, Ignition custom, Acme firearms and Wedgetail industries) please make this stuff!
Wedgetail WT15
Riverman OAF
Desert Tech SRS
Adler 7 shot
dpskipper
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by HunterAus » 11 Jan 2021, 11:10 am

Aquaterro in Victoria, contact them via the below link and they should be able to sort you out. Ask for Sean.

https://www.aquaterro.com/contact/
HunterAus
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment