"WEPN" license plate cancelled

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Words hurt

Post by Blr243 » 24 Jun 2020, 10:05 pm

FAT BOTTOM GIRLS ....... the song by queen I wonder if some people don’t like it. I saw a bumper bar sticker that said.......”FAT CHICKS....shoot em don’t root em. “. I think that’s horrible and rude and offensive and very disrespectful....I would genuinely like to see fines for displaying that sticker ...there’s plenty of other stupid stickers you could display without stooping to that level
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Stix » 24 Jun 2020, 11:01 pm

Blr243 wrote:FAT BOTTOM GIRLS ....... the song by queen I wonder if some people don’t like it. I saw a bumper bar sticker that said.......”FAT CHICKS....shoot em don’t root em. “. I think that’s horrible and rude and offensive and very disrespectful....I would genuinely like to see fines for displaying that sticker ...there’s plenty of other stupid stickers you could display without stooping to that level

I say let em go with the stickers BLR...its such a stupid thing to say it doesnt reflect the views of anyone except the car occupants, so by letting them flaunt it, you know who your dealing with... :thumbsup:
Thats the problem---people with these hidden bigoted bias are too piss weak to own it these days & gang up from the security of the internet & get the media to pump out their bigoted bullying & PC abuse......let em be as outspoken as they like in public...intimidation & emotional abuse is one thing--but having a sticker on your car that advertises the fact your a dik is only going to be the problem of the people in the car...

Probably plenty people that dont like that Queen song...them being insecure women & the modern PC crowd who dont know what tissues are for...
They probably dont like all those old paintings of nude large/voluptuous women either--when in fact those paintings celebrate women as that was "the look" back then... :unknown:

Anyway...how about theDavid Bowie's song - Suffragette City...there's a line in the first verse that sounds to me like it says...

]"the smell of fat chicks just puts my smile out of place"..

But...
The lyrics listed on the internet say .."This mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place"..

You have a listen & tell me what you think... :unknown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLnPd7lzT4g ...go to 21 seconds... :lol:

It dont sound like "thighed" to me...Funny stuff... :lol:...makes me wonder if the modern movement have changed that one too...!?? :unknown:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Blr243 » 25 Jun 2020, 5:56 am

I actually think it says this mellow thighed/ or fat ?chick just put my spine out of place ....check out chains song SNATCH IT BACK AND HOLD IT. ( I’m sure that title has been changed for censorship)
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 25 Jun 2020, 6:03 am

31 years ago I first saw that band play and thanks to google I finally just worked it out. Junior wells did a song called snatch it back and hold it , and chains version just altered the lyrics a bit naughty
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 27 Jun 2020, 8:31 pm

Blr243 wrote:FAT BOTTOM GIRLS ....... the song by queen I wonder if some people don’t like it. I saw a bumper bar sticker that said.......”FAT CHICKS....shoot em don’t root em. “. I think that’s horrible and rude and offensive and very disrespectful....I would genuinely like to see fines for displaying that sticker ...there’s plenty of other stupid stickers you could display without stooping to that level

HMmmmm,,,,nothing wrong with big bottoms.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Re: "WEPN" license plate cancelled

Post by marksman » 27 Jun 2020, 11:26 pm

“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by marksman » 29 Jun 2020, 10:59 am

just letting you guys know there is a petition getting around against vic roads for the guy who own's the wepn number plate
https://www.change.org/p/vicroads-reins ... tm_term=cs
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by SomeoneElse » 01 Jul 2020, 7:52 am

I wonder if my plate suggestion will get approved.
Covid number plate.png
I wonder if mine will get approved
Covid number plate.png (72.88 KiB) Viewed 4538 times
SomeoneElse
Recruit
Recruit

-

Post by marksman » 01 Jul 2020, 9:47 am

what a p!sser :clap: :clap: :clap: l like it :drinks:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by SAnewb85 » 05 Jul 2020, 8:07 am

The snowflakes are running the world, its that simple.
Its a number plate for goodness sake!!!

As the bloke above said, Aussies are generally politically apathetic, stuck in the "she'll be right vortex" and too afraid to rock their own boat to stand up for the rights of their fellow Australians.

I remember as a kid (im only 35) you could take the piss, have a laugh, stir people up a bit and you were more likely to cop a smack in the mouth as opposed to having some weirdo crying and telling you that they are offended and that you are a bigot, racist, homophobic, anti- this that or the other.

Honestly, if I knew this is the direction the world was going, I would never have had kids.
Having said that, things will shift back away from this soft as butter left wing nonsense eventually.

I don't know if my generation will see it, but hopefully my kids generation might.

As an aside, I find it interesting that people can be offended by nonsensical garbage, yet won't stand tall on the big issues.
SAnewb85
Private
Private

South Australia

Post by TassieTiger » 05 Jul 2020, 9:40 am

SAnewb85 wrote:The snowflakes are running the world, its that simple.
Its a number plate for goodness sake!!!

As the bloke above said, Aussies are generally politically apathetic, stuck in the "she'll be right vortex" and too afraid to rock their own boat to stand up for the rights of their fellow Australians.

I remember as a kid (im only 35) you could take the piss, have a laugh, stir people up a bit and you were more likely to cop a smack in the mouth as opposed to having some weirdo crying and telling you that they are offended and that you are a bigot, racist, homophobic, anti- this that or the other.

Honestly, if I knew this is the direction the world was going, I would never have had kids.
Having said that, things will shift back away from this soft as butter left wing nonsense eventually.

I don't know if my generation will see it, but hopefully my kids generation might.

As an aside, I find it interesting that people can be offended by nonsensical garbage, yet won't stand tall on the big issues.

My fear is - it cannot go away now.
Lawyers / greed / corruption mean it now can’t regress, because it has become so ingrained - “ambulance chaser” now encompasses anyone “offended” .
I saw someone who was recently Offended that 3 ppl had called them a “xxxxxx” on freakbook? It was On 60 minutes - where 3 ppl were bankrupted by an offended person (details here are being washed over on purpose) - there was money to be made, ppl took advantage...I just can’t see it getting anything but worse...
I remember when I was in family court 10 years ago - I partially represented myself and wrote a letter in response to one received by a legal team from other side. The letter I wrote back was 6 pages long and addressed Certain points raised by the legal team - then I received a letter back, saying the other legal team were offended by the length of my response, that they were applying to the court for their time to read, comprehend and reply to the lengthy reply...of course it was insanity and they wouldn’t have won (maybe?) - BUT that’s not the point nor their objective, it could have cost tens of thousands of dollars and potentially set a precedent...but - imagine trying to respond to a legal letter after getting that original threat?
Unfortunately - I see the legal fraternity as driving a lot of this PC crap as a result...”lost money in an investment ?” You deserve to sue” “fallen and injured in the park ? Money awaits - call us...” seen a number plate that caused you to dropped your coffee, wrecking your car? It’s NOT your fault - ring mhsrvy lawyers today....
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by SAnewb85 » 05 Jul 2020, 11:40 am

@tassie
That is absurd and I absolutely agree and understand where you're coming from.

What i mean by "it has to shift back" is that we are going to see a substantial world event (think world war 3 proportions)
We as a society have had it far too good for far too long and its easy to see that these "snowflakes" will crumble under any real life pressure.
When they are fighting for their lives, struggling on a massive scale to provide for their families, relying on those who refuse to toe the line for their mere survival their current lack of respect and appreciation for the "warrior spirit" in some men's hearts and souls will come full circle.

Thats drawing a long bow from a number plate being cancelled and im sure I haven't articulated my point perfectly, but that's the general gist behind the "massive shift" comment.
SAnewb85
Private
Private

South Australia

Post by pomemax » 05 Jul 2020, 1:26 pm

I wonder what would have Warren Edward Peter Newton thought of this , can you imagine if he had no interest in firearms at all and it was just his initials
pomemax
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by TassieTiger » 05 Jul 2020, 1:57 pm

SAnewb85 wrote:@tassie
That is absurd and I absolutely agree and understand where you're coming from.

What i mean by "it has to shift back" is that we are going to see a substantial world event (think world war 3 proportions)
We as a society have had it far too good for far too long and its easy to see that these "snowflakes" will crumble under any real life pressure.
When they are fighting for their lives, struggling on a massive scale to provide for their families, relying on those who refuse to toe the line for their mere survival their current lack of respect and appreciation for the "warrior spirit" in some men's hearts and souls will come full circle.

Thats drawing a long bow from a number plate being cancelled and im sure I haven't articulated my point perfectly, but that's the general gist behind the "massive shift" comment.

Ahhh I see you point and sadly agree.
Yes - one might have hoped? That cv19 would have bought out more humanity and less greed / corruption but sadly, just the opposite has occurred in many many cases - I fear your correct - It will take something utterly significant to bring the human race back into reasonable line - I read a book recently, that inferred that one reason we haven’t been contacted by aliens, is that technological advancement results in no other possible path, than ones own species demise...it was Einstein’s famous quote WW3 will be fought with who knows what, but ww4 will be Sticks and stones.

Speaking of which - where is Stix?
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Blr243 » 05 Jul 2020, 3:24 pm

Stix Is at dj ‘s place. They are having a friendly Sunday BBQ
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by marksman » 05 Jul 2020, 3:34 pm

"where is Stix?" been wondering the same
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 06 Jul 2020, 3:02 pm

Speaking of PC - Canada looks to be copping it as well...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r4J2SZw0Fl0
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by marksman » 06 Jul 2020, 5:09 pm

exposing the mental illness known as "PC"

it has to be a joke :lol: l will wake up soon :thumbsup:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by snag » 06 Jul 2020, 7:17 pm

marksman wrote:"where is Stix?" been wondering the same

Not just Stix - AussieCapitalist, Sergeant Hartman and Patriot all seem to have gone quiet too. Maybe they've all gone huntin' together?
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but personally I prefer the .30/30 Winchester.
snag
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Faedy » 06 Jul 2020, 10:46 pm

They are a bunch of crunts.
Ive been in the Methamphetamine decontamination business for near 20 yrs, and they will not let me have the plate - METHLESS.
Piss weak
Faedy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Blr243 » 06 Jul 2020, 11:01 pm

Have we really had meth in Australia that long? Time flies when u are haveing fun
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Faedy » 07 Jul 2020, 12:39 am

^^^ Yep gradually crept in as the police pushed back on the Bikes in the late 90's
Sneaky little buggers saw a market
Faedy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by safeshot » 09 Jul 2020, 7:18 pm

There is a transport company in my town and they went for personal plates saying the initials of the
Southern Haulage Industrial Transport but were knocked back. :allegedly:
"Behave well. Think for the best. Speak kindly."
safeshot
Private
Private

Western Australia

Post by TassieTiger » 17 Jul 2020, 4:49 pm

Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by SAnewb85 » 20 Jul 2020, 5:29 am

TassieTiger wrote:Said it would farkrn happen -