I'm sorry, is this Soviet Australia?

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

I'm sorry, is this Soviet Australia?

Post by Member-Deleted » 04 Apr 2021, 6:52 pm

https://www.nationalshooting.org.au/reg ... nsw-dupes/

I'm currently reading "Man is Wolf to Man" and the similarities between our government and Soviet Russia are so similar. It's disgusting, and I'm more communist than most American Communists.
Member-Deleted

Re: I'm sorry, is this Soviet Australia?

Post by bigrich » 04 Apr 2021, 7:05 pm

all the more reason for people to be members of "shooters union" and the NSC. i don't expect any action out of SSAA :unknown:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by boingk » 04 Apr 2021, 7:13 pm

And this is why I opted out of My Health.

The government has a shocking record for digital security. No way I'm giving my medical records over to anyone.
Nil
boingk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Other

Post by womble » 04 Apr 2021, 7:33 pm

It’s not just here and it’s not soviet inspired. Certainly not communist inspired. Bugger all communism left in the world and none with any influence on the west.

The whole of Europe is on a conservative bender because they’re so over illegal immigration. Trump showed them reactionary conservatism would win votes. It’s a palatable way for good christians to keep the refugees out. And theres a lot of refugees because the Middle East, Africa and South America are so completely war torn and f*cked.
And Scomo here, stopped the boats, took the party in a conservative direction. People loved it.

Norway- https://www.lifeinnorway.net/gun-ownership-ban/

Pressure on the Swiss from the EU- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48328867
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 04 Apr 2021, 7:38 pm

No information held by any government department is safe.
Government departments leak like sieves.

Moving forward, all it takes is a single policy change and all our records become a free for all.
To think that records would be secure for all time is unrealistic, with the revolving door of new government party members its only a matter of time before someone decides that allowing our information to be used other than the way it was intended is paramount for public safety
They'll probably use something like covid as an excuse and hail it's as benefiting our national security and bettering us a as nation, making us stronger, bla bla bla :roll:

Control freaks ... they need to mess with everything just to prove they have control,
today I wound my clock back one hour because the government want prove they even control time :lol:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by womble » 04 Apr 2021, 7:43 pm

Dose’nt matter what they legislate. Doctor patient confidentiality is an oath.
They can legislate it. Doctors can’t comply though.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 04 Apr 2021, 7:46 pm

The topic name is simply BS. This has nothing to do with Soviets or communism. Some of the BS being posted by here is starting to make it look like faceache.

This is an over zealous police force more than likely over stepping their powers. We have a court system here to deal with type of (perhaps) illegal oversight. Communists have no such system.

Let's hope NSC does what it does. Fight them in the courts and win.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 04 Apr 2021, 7:49 pm

I am not ashamed to say that I simply don't trust authorities on this or any matter.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by womble » 04 Apr 2021, 8:03 pm

These thefts are made to order. Down payments have been made. Stinks of inside help and corrupt authorities.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 04 Apr 2021, 9:56 pm

Oldbloke wrote:The topic name is simply BS. This has nothing to do with Soviets or communism. Some of the BS being posted by here is starting to make it look like faceache.

This is an over zealous police force more than likely over stepping their powers. We have a court system here to deal with type of (perhaps) illegal oversight. Communists have no such system.

agreed . i stopped putting it off and joined the NSC tonight, already a shooters union member too. also i'm a ssaa member but i don't tell too many people that ....... ;)
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 04 Apr 2021, 10:04 pm

It's not too late to opt out of "my health record"

https://www.myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-y ... -my-record
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by on_one_wheel » 04 Apr 2021, 10:14 pm

womble wrote:Dose’nt matter what they legislate. Doctor patient confidentiality is an oath.
They can legislate it. Doctors can’t comply though.

Once the information has been uploaded it no longer belongs to the doctor, he or she (the doctor) has already passed that info on to a government department. The doctors have no control of what happens to that information once they've entered it into the system.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 05 Apr 2021, 8:43 am

bigrich wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:The topic name is simply BS. This has nothing to do with Soviets or communism. Some of the BS being posted by here is starting to make it look like faceache.

agreed . i stopped putting it off and joined the NSC tonight, already a shooters union member too. also i'm a ssaa member but i don't tell too many people that ....... ;)

I dropped my SSAA about 4 years ago. I always hoped they would step up to the mark. But didn't, so after about 27 years I dropped them.

Those fees now pay for NSC, SFFP, Shooters Union.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 05 Apr 2021, 10:40 am

Soviet Australia...?
No, nothing like it.
The Globalist Elite (or New World Order or whatever other appellation you may fancy) boa constrictor is constantly tightening it's grip on most countries in small but irreversible steps until any spark of defiance is extinguished.
Have you noticed how most countries in the world have been in lock step implementing global agendas such as the green scam, the woke scam and the war on covid.
Does it matter whether you vote for a so-called progressive party or a so-called conservative party? When sooner or later the outcome is the same.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 05 Apr 2021, 1:10 pm

straightshooter wrote:Soviet Australia...?
No, nothing like it.
The Globalist Elite (or New World Order or whatever other appellation you may fancy) boa constrictor is constantly tightening it's grip on most countries in small but irreversible steps until any spark of defiance is extinguished.
Have you noticed how most countries in the world have been in lock step implementing global agendas such as the green scam, the woke scam and the war on covid.
Does it matter whether you vote for a so-called progressive party or a so-called conservative party? When sooner or later the outcome is the same.

i'd much rather it were later , which is why i talk to people about such things and advocate for voting for the independants at election time .

evil men triumph when good men fail to act

the biggest problem in modern times is apathy . "why should i bother speaking up , we're all screwd anyway ........"
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 05 Apr 2021, 4:47 pm

bigrich wrote:
No, nothing like it.

i'd much rather it were later , which is why i talk to people about such things and advocate for voting for the independants at election time .

evil men triumph when good men fail to act

the biggest problem in modern times is apathy . "why should i bother speaking up , we're all screwd anyway ........"

Both valid points bigrich
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by womble » 05 Apr 2021, 5:20 pm

No, nothing like it.

The human spirit is being extinguished. To protect us from ourselves.
Towards zero road toll is the most telling example of what’s coming. It’s an impossible target. Humans make errors.
It will be illegal to drive a car in 20 years. Only artificial intelligence will be legal to drive vehicles.
Another 10 years and all human error will be removed from governance. We will be governed by AI.
In theory communism in it’s purest form is utopia on earth and peaceful coexistence for all. It’s never been achieved because man is always corrupt.
But when AI governs us guess what we’re getting. What else would a computer void of any emotion, based only on numbers and statistics, select for us.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 05 Apr 2021, 5:52 pm

womble wrote:
No, nothing like it.

The human spirit is being extinguished. To protect us from ourselves.
Towards zero road toll is the most telling example of what’s coming. It’s an impossible target. Humans make errors.
It will be illegal to drive a car in 20 years. Only artificial intelligence will be legal to drive vehicles.
Another 10 years and all human error will be removed from governance. We will be governed by AI.
In theory communism in it’s purest form is utopia on earth and peaceful coexistence for all. It’s never been achieved because man is always corrupt.
But when AI governs us guess what we’re getting. What else would a computer void of any emotion, based only on numbers and statistics, select for us.

very bleak out look womble . i speak out to anyone who'll listen about what's wrong with the way things are going. i always vote and have my say , i'm all for supporting groups like NSC as well .

in the meantime, right now , i'm doing everything i can , while i still can . because one day in the future , right now will be "the good old days" :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bah! » 05 Apr 2021, 6:20 pm

I can't believe no one has mentioned George Soros, Bill Gates or Agenda 21 in this thread yet.
bah!
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by cz515 » 05 Apr 2021, 6:42 pm

You just did. Ill just add lizard men, Rothschilds, Rockefeller, aliens and area 51 and ofcourse the matrix.

Seriously though i see this forum is full of a bunch of conspiracy nuts. While sure if you are right you can have the last laugh, but have you ever thought these things you keep taking about, people have been talking about for 100 years... and they still haven't happened. Ill bet you that in another 100 years nothing like this will happen.

Maybe like marksman and the other loonies you need to don the aluminium fill hats and hide away from civilisation. And while we keep doing how ehealth record is bad we still keep using Facebook, google and the public internet. Let the banks hold your money in electronic forms ...lol
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 05 Apr 2021, 7:37 pm

cz515 wrote:You just did. Ill just add lizard men, Rothschilds, Rockefeller, aliens and area 51 and ofcourse the matrix.

Seriously though i see this forum is full of a bunch of conspiracy nuts. While sure if you are right you can have the last laugh, but have you ever thought these things you keep taking about, people have been talking about for 100 years... and they still haven't happened. Ill bet you that in another 100 years nothing like this will happen.

Maybe like marksman and the other loonies you need to don the aluminium fill hats and hide away from civilisation. And while we keep doing how ehealth record is bad we still keep using Facebook, google and the public internet. Let the banks hold your money in electronic forms ...lol

Don't take the silence as confirmation that you are correct and we see folly in our ways. We see folly, but not in ourselves.
Member-Deleted

Post by bigrich » 05 Apr 2021, 7:46 pm

bah! wrote:I can't believe no one has mentioned George Soros, Bill Gates or Agenda 21 in this thread yet.

don't muck around, lets go all out ;) QANON , TRUMP , COVID CONSPIRACY , JFK , PORT ARTHUR ......... :roll:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 05 Apr 2021, 8:05 pm

How about Australia's massive nuclear radiation cover up. Add that to the list of things you don't want to believe :thumbsup:
Nuclear bomb fall out in Australia? ... never heard of it :unknown:
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 05 Apr 2021, 8:12 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:How about Australia's massive nuclear radiation cover up. Add that to the list of things you don't want to believe :thumbsup:
Nuclear bomb fall out in Australia? ... never heard of it :unknown:

or the negligent exposure of our troops to mustard gas during WW2 , HMAS "voyager" disaster is a good one . the government just kept arguing in the courts until all the claimants died . isn't it wonderful how are government looks after vets and those who served ...... :thumbsdown:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by womble » 06 Apr 2021, 3:29 am

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 06 Apr 2021, 3:32 am

Dammit, i love the UFO, alien abduction stuff.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 06 Apr 2021, 4:38 am

womble wrote:Dammit, i love the UFO, alien abduction stuff.

Here’s one for ya , JFK sent a letter to the CIA telling them in no uncertain terms to release all information on UFO’s to NASA . 10 days later JFK was assasinated . The letter exists still
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bah! » 06 Apr 2021, 9:00 am

womble wrote:Image

That is glorious
bah!
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 06 Apr 2021, 1:10 pm

Covid was made in a lab...
Member-Deleted

Post by womble » 06 Apr 2021, 4:02 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:Covid was made in a lab...

On that we agree. Looking more and more like it.
Why does this thing mutate into more and more deadlier strains. Nature dose’nt do that. Viruses don’t do that. They do the opposite.
Can’t thrive and survive if it kills it’s host, so the strains that are less deadly but generally more infectious are the ones that thrive.
I believe it was engineered, coded.
I think they were trying to get ahead of the curve in research so they could prepare for future viruses. And it got out, but not intentionally.
There’s other things at odds with nature too.
Why dose’nt it affect young children with relatively underdeveloped immune systems. Every flu virus does.
How is it theres no genetic history of it, just appears on the scene ready to infect humans. Never happened before.
I don’t know, it puts me in the tinfoil bucket, but this one very sceptical of the official line.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Next

Return to Firearms related media and politics