Berger excels in service

Reloading equipment, methods, load data, powder and projectile information.

Berger excels in service

Post by Downunder » 22 Jul 2021, 5:41 am

I was chasing some load data options on an unpublished calibre/cartridge projectile combination with a Berger product, an email sent during US business hours yielded a reply in under a minute, whilst policy red tape wouldn’t allow the dissemination of data electronically I was provided the tech support number (or if I provided my number they’d call me) where Upon calling vast amounts of information was freely provided by a very professional Bob.

I don’t use a lot of Berger product but this has prompted me to R&D a bit more.

Regards,

Tony.
Downunder
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Re: Berger excels in service

Post by deye243 » 23 Jul 2021, 1:17 am

Yes Australian business could learn alot from US cs
deye243
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by Harrynsw » 23 Jul 2021, 1:57 am

Going back some years, I was purchasing archery gear from the USA, a place called Lancaster archery. Whenever I had any queries I'd always receive a prompt email back. It was quite refreshing and made me want to return.
Harrynsw
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by disco stu » 23 Jul 2021, 10:09 am

deye243 wrote:Yes Australian business could learn alot from US cs

Yeah,I agree. About 5 yrs ago I bought a New Breed bow second hand. Had some questions about tuning so called them up in the states. The lady I got on the phone told me to send a message on Facebook directly to the owner of the company as he was away at the time. I was a bit iffy about doing this but she assured me that it was fine to do.

Sent him a message and he replied with a few hours at most. Turned out he was away hunting and was sitting in stand when replying. Sent him photos and he got back straight away with all the info I needed. This was for a second hand bow and I made sure I told them that. I was gobsmacked.

Here in Australia I generally wait at least a few days for a reply if I email, often weeks.
disco stu
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by in2anity » 23 Jul 2021, 10:55 am

target shooting is much bigger business over there. it's taboo here, and only getting worse. we are a very PC nation. Meanwhile I've been using Quickload for Berger recipes, that and word of mouth in the target circles. There's some good info on https://www.ozfclass.com/phpbb/index.php - members on there actually know stuff. Best to err on the conservative side, at least to start with.
I'm a "salt on pizza" kinda guy...
in2anity
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

New South Wales

Return to Reloading ammunition