What did you do today?

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: What did you do today?

Post by Flyonline » 21 Nov 2022, 6:30 pm

Took the 30-06 and a game cam for a walk yesterday with the hope of using both. Didn't see anything bigger than a bird all afternoon, and there's so much growth and green pick around it's almost impossible to see game trails in the steep slatey/granitey country I was in so I didn't bother leaving it out. With summer coming up, I'll be focusing more on goats over the warmer months so was hoping to get a bit of a lead on them.

Ordered a pack of tomatillio seeds and a wasabi plant to have a go. Have grown wasabi before, but our GSD decided he liked it and chewed it to bits!! Tomatillos are a new one for me, recently read a mexican cook book and was inspired to give them a crack.

Got home today to find a tree blow over in the back yard, thankfully missing anything important. Was slated to come out anyway, so the winds just helped me get it down. With the sodden soils, they're just lifting the root-balls and tipping over and we pass a new one just about every day on the way to/from work (35min drive).

Getting sick of these "Black Friday" sales - why are we jumping onto another American tradition? Just an excuse for more promotions and what not.
Flyonline
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 21 Nov 2022, 9:30 pm

"
Getting sick of these "Black Friday" sales - why are we jumping onto another American tradition? Just an excuse for more promotions and what not"

Agree. Halloween is another. Any excuse for more marketing.

Made up a cheat sheet for all my rifles.
Put in about an hour gardening. Needs about another 5. Lol.
Shopping around for a mate who is looking to buy a budget 223 & scope.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 22 Nov 2022, 1:01 am

If they are going to force Black Friday on you all they may as well add Thanksgiving to it so you can have a proper holiday too.

This past weekend bear season opened but the weather was bitterly cold and windy with wind chills being about -8C. Its possible that would send a lot of bears into hibernation but about 139 bears were taken in my county. Haven't heard any shots around here this weekend though and the farmer that sent up a blind on my property to hunt bear, he chickened out due to the cold.

It is going to warm up a bit this week above freezing so I have to get the pressure washer out and clean up some stuff from summer and put it away for winter and get the snowplow out for the Kubota.

I will have a YT video up later today that I had to film in some of the snowfall last week.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Oldbloke » 23 Nov 2022, 9:12 pm

Replaced the lock for my gun safe.

A key was stolen. So, lock replacement was best solution.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 23 Nov 2022, 10:20 pm

Oldbloke wrote:Replaced the lock for my gun safe.

A key was stolen. So, lock replacement was best solution.

And you calmly went about your business,,,,,,,,, and just replaced the lock ??? :unknown: :wtf: :wtf:

I woulda been checking all the cameras,,,, and the booby traps,,,, and sniffed out who had violated my inner sanctum.

Do you have any idea as to who was able to gain access and pinch yer key :unknown:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Die Judicii » 23 Nov 2022, 10:25 pm

wanneroo wrote:This past weekend bear season opened but the weather was bitterly cold and windy with wind chills being about -8C. Its possible that would send a lot of bears into hibernation but about 139 bears were taken in my county. Haven't heard any shots around here this weekend though and the farmer that sent up a blind on my property to hunt bear, he chickened out due to the cold..

So why not rug up all warm and comfy and do an all nighter sitting on the rocking chair on your front veranda with the thermal gear and good rifle.
Ya never know,,,, you may just catch that bear that comes in close that you mentioned previously. :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by bigpete » 24 Nov 2022, 12:01 am

I went back to work ! And found the place in an absolute cluster f*** ! Yay !
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by ClaytonT88 » 24 Nov 2022, 9:27 am

bigpete wrote:I went back to work ! And found the place in an absolute cluster f*** ! Yay !

Ah yes, the roll back into work after a few weeks off and have a mountain of s**t to climb before you can do your normal duties.....

I managed to play with the CNC router at work/uni and made a 22LR 30 round ammo block out of some Jarrah to use at the range next time.
Easy come, easy go.

Tikka T1X 22LR - VX Freedom 3-9X40
ClaytonT88
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 24 Nov 2022, 4:39 pm

Packed the ute.
Heading off for a few days camping tomorrow on my own. Mate can't make it, as he has covid.
Obviously I'll do a few "armed bush walks".
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigpete » 24 Nov 2022, 6:16 pm

Oldbloke wrote:Packed the ute.
Heading off for a few days camping tomorrow on my own. Mate can't make it, as he has covid.
Obviously I'll do a few "armed bush walks".

Enjoy !
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bladeracer » 24 Nov 2022, 11:59 pm

We're waiting on our last cow to pop her calf any day now. She's really quite small and it's her first so we're keeping an eye on her. Rose slept out there last night in the van, I stayed home in bed :-) I had to go check her after lunch, but by the time I got there Rose had come home from the agriculture thing she was at this morning so we both spent an hour with the cows. We got home and a friend from down the road called to say she wanted to come and see the calves, so Rose went back down to the bottom block to meet her. I got my hunting rig on and grabbed the old BSA Sportsman 5. Drove down to the middle block, and walked in to do some offhand plinking on the gongs. I was sure the sky was going to open up and my hunting rig has the wind smock and rain poncho already strapped to it so it was easier than swapping those across to my every-day rig. I'm walking down the track and stop to climb over a large tree across the track. I'm looking for the black wallaby that hangs out in here on his own. I'm looking in the shadows of a group of trees around a small waterhole when one of the trees I'm looking at gives a big shudder and I hear a low-pitched crack. I'm wondering what is happening when this 30m-tall tree slowly starts to lean to the left, then starts dropping rapidly. At about 30-degrees it hits a second tree, pauses for a second then slams into the ground. Not often I actually get to witness one coming down less than a hundred metres away. Our cows, and ourselves were in that group of trees just last week, those trees were their shade. On a side note we noticed last night that the big dead tree that I sometimes shoot at near the house fell down yesterday so we'll have to clear that soon as well - it's about 800mm diameter and five-metres tall but very rotten. Luckily it fell into the block and not across the fence. It was particularly handy when I just wanted some velocities without having to walk further up the paddock.

I carried on down the hill and across the creek, scaring all the roos away. I noticed a large rabbit up near my gongs about 150m away and as I got closer it started bouncing slowly down the hill toward me, which seemed odd if it had spotted me. I kept going to where I was planning to shoot along the fenceline at the 120mm gongs and it kept coming down toward me as if I didn't exist, and finally stopped about 12m in front of me, just to the left. I lased the gongs at 33m and 62m and the plate at the fence at 137m, then fired three shots at the 62m gong. The rabbit just sat in front of me. I held the phone on it and fired one into the mud at my feet and it still didn't move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_yndJpAnVc
All I could think is that it must have myxomatosis, which I haven't seen since I was a kid. So I walk up intending to shoot it in the head, only to discover at six-metres that it's a perfectly healthy hare, not a rabbit, and not bothered by me in the least :-)
Screenshot 2022-11-24 205618.jpg
Screenshot 2022-11-24 205618.jpg (26.11 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPbg0cw8c94
He wandered up the hill so I walked back to my firing position, and looked up to see him trotting back to the 62m gong, and calling his girlfriend to come join him. I asked them to move and they trotted up into the shade about 20m behind the target, out of the line of fire. When I lased the gong at 62m it was giving me 69m and 71m readings on the ground around the gong so my misses were hitting the mud about seven-metres behind. I doubt the .22LR was flinging mud back as far as they were but they just sat up there for half an hour while I fired seventy rounds at the 62m gong, with a few at the 137m plate to get some wind reads and a few on the 33m gong to confirm the mid-range trajectory, then wandered up the hill to inspect the target.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oELYwpbOovo
Screenshot 2022-11-24 202234.jpg
Screenshot 2022-11-24 202234.jpg (185.83 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

Not particularly great, but with open sights I'm pretty happy with that. About 20 on the gong, two or three hit the wire hanger, a few on the 33m gong and a handful were around and on the longer-range plate when I'd lost the wind strength. I was mostly holding between the centre and half a target to the left of the edge of the gong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYDLrMMTqCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOzCAGHymiE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEUsahm7Js
The BSA has a V-notch rather than a U-notch. The U-notch on the SMLE is drawn up in the middle by the light being bent around my cataract to form a fairly distinct W-notch with rounded bottoms. With the BSA the middle of the V is being drawn up to form a large triangle in the middle of two tiny V-notches, a very distinct triangle that totally obliterates the front sight. A handful of times I could see a perfect sight picture, most of the time I could see this big black triangle and no front sight. I could raise my head to look over the rear "triangle" to find the front sight, lower my head down to where I figured the top of the blade should be level with the rear sight, move over the target, and make some hits. I didn't take the goggles with the EyePal aperture on them but I will next time.

I kept six rounds so I had a full magazine just in case I came upon a fox and headed up over the hill, seeing another three hares. I got up top when Rose rang to say she was almost ready to move the water trough so I set off to the bottom block at a fast walk. Fifteen minutes later we dragged the empty 600-litre trough up the hill almost 400m, with Rose doing almost all the dragging. Then I set off back along the route. I could've gone home with Rose and had her drop me back at the middle block to pick up the ute but decided I wanted the exercise. All up was almost exactly 5000m and felt good. Might manage it again tomorrow perhaps.
Last edited by bladeracer on 25 Nov 2022, 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 25 Nov 2022, 2:22 am

It's Thanksgiving here and the turkey is in the oven.

I've done a bazillion projects this year and thought about starting some project today but I think I will take it easy and relax some. I've not really taken much time this year for some quiet time and so probably it's good winter is coming. And the next two weeks for me will be really busy anyways.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by bigpete » 25 Nov 2022, 9:57 am

Woke at midnight with a perfectly rotten headache. Took painkillers.
Up at 5 still with rotten headache. Took more painkillers. Drove in to work for a 6am start. Discovered I wasted half a day yesterday taking the tractor in to get the pto solenoids working,as they wouldn't work at all this morning. Rung up the guy who filled in for me last week,found out the solenoids were playing up over a week ago AND NO ONE THOUGHT TO ORDER NEW ONES ! Luckily I did yesterday while I was in the mechanics though. Spent 2 hours this morning swapping tractors over. Now have 11 hours worth of spraying to do today. Still have rotten headache. Told the boss off over not ordering new solenoids last week ( they could have been replaced yesterday had she done so ) and left her with my opinion off this operation. ( it's a giant cluster f*** ).
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bladeracer » 25 Nov 2022, 11:32 am

wanneroo wrote:It's Thanksgiving here and the turkey is in the oven.

I've done a bazillion projects this year and thought about starting some project today but I think I will take it easy and relax some. I've not really taken much time this year for some quiet time and so probably it's good winter is coming. And the next two weeks for me will be really busy anyways.

Paul Harrell posted his usual 90-minute Thanksgiving cook-up chat late last night so I sat up and watched that - that corned beef with corn looked damned good :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ghaPJo3BNw

Also interesting that he finally discusses the Reduction of Firearm Violence Act that just passed in Oregon (last 15-minutes of the video).
The three primary points are that he will now require a permit every time he buys a firearm (on top of the usual background checks), and that the giving of this permits seems to be down to the personality of the Police Chief rather than regulations, and that mags will now be restricted to 10rd capacity. It is likely none of it will actually be passed though.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 25 Nov 2022, 11:33 am

bigpete wrote:Woke at midnight with a perfectly rotten headache. Took painkillers.
Up at 5 still with rotten headache. Took more painkillers. Drove in to work for a 6am start. Discovered I wasted half a day yesterday taking the tractor in to get the pto solenoids working,as they wouldn't work at all this morning. Rung up the guy who filled in for me last week,found out the solenoids were playing up over a week ago AND NO ONE THOUGHT TO ORDER NEW ONES ! Luckily I did yesterday while I was in the mechanics though. Spent 2 hours this morning swapping tractors over. Now have 11 hours worth of spraying to do today. Still have rotten headache. Told the boss off over not ordering new solenoids last week ( they could have been replaced yesterday had she done so ) and left her with my opinion off this operation. ( it's a giant cluster f*** ).

Sounds like you should be home in bed, Pete :-(
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 25 Nov 2022, 12:29 pm

Had another scratch at that antenna scab today.

Now the c•nt doesn't work at ALL.

New balun, new cable, 3 hours of strenuous fcckery and I'm worse off than I was 2 attempts ago.

I'm now going to sulk for the rest of the day and get totally munted.
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by bladeracer » 25 Nov 2022, 12:43 pm

Lazarus wrote:Had another scratch at that antenna scab today.

New balun, new cable, 3 hours of strenuous fcckery and I'm worse off than I was 2 attempts ago.

You keep reminding me that I need to get up on the roof and put up an antenna so my daughter can bring a TV down when she brings her kids. Really can't be bothered though, I'll tell her to bring a DVD player and a console instead :-) We'd much prefer they get out of TV entirely and forget about it but it seems she finds it useful to get some time to herself.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigpete » 25 Nov 2022, 1:04 pm

bladeracer wrote:
bigpete wrote:Woke at midnight with a perfectly rotten headache. Took painkillers.

Sounds like you should be home in bed, Pete :-(

Don't have time for that.
Luckily,now I've rooted around a heap,the spraying itself is going well. In fact,the rate im going,what normally takes 11 hours is possibly going to take 9....I think
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Lazarus » 25 Nov 2022, 1:10 pm

bladeracer wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Had another scratch at that antenna scab today.

You keep reminding me that I need to get up on the roof and put up an antenna so my daughter can bring a TV down when she brings her kids. Really can't be bothered though, I'll tell her to bring a DVD player and a console instead :-) We'd much prefer they get out of TV entirely and forget about it but it seems she finds it useful to get some time to herself.

I usually only watch ABC and SBS, the commercial stations are all repeats of shyte that they repeated 17 times already, mindless "reality" crap and bloody gambling ads.

I can only get satellite internet here and the data allowance is tiny for $50/month so there's a serious limit to what I can stream from iview or on demand.

It'll attempt number four tomorrow.

One result from today's embuggerance was I found and attended to a couple of broken tiles that I'm hoping were the source of a leak
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 25 Nov 2022, 1:43 pm

Blade, you LEGEND, you.

Your mention of DVDs and consoles got me wondering what sort of connection you'd use, which got me thinking about cables and plugs and such-like.
Word association is a fabulous thing when lubricated with some nice grain ethanol.

I went out and checked the quad core coax going into the balun, which I had mounted within ladder reach to keep it away from the birds, cut it off and redid the F connector and sweet baby JEBUS, I have ABC, SBS and for some reason the 10 network but meh, who watches that?

I'll shout you to a fruit juice of your choosing when you get up here to visit your brother.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by bladeracer » 25 Nov 2022, 1:52 pm

Lazarus wrote:I usually only watch ABC and SBS, the commercial stations are all repeats of shyte that they repeated 17 times already, mindless "reality" crap and bloody gambling ads.

I can only get satellite internet here and the data allowance is tiny for $50/month so there's a serious limit to what I can stream from iview or on demand.

It'll attempt number four tomorrow.

One result from today's embuggerance was I found and attended to a couple of broken tiles that I'm hoping were the source of a leak

Rose's mum has a TV in the kitchen for watching her news every evening, and she has a handful of shows she enjoys, gardening shows and British murder mysteries mostly I think.
I watch none of it, I use Youtube for my entertainment.
I discovered BBC's Ghosts a month or two back, bought the DVD's and we've binge-watched them last week. Only Series Four to go.
Last night I watched Paul Harrell cooking up a feed in a dutch oven for 75-minutes, not my thing at all, but I just love the guy. His reaction when he tasted the corned beef was well worth it :-)
Also been reading Lindsey Davis' Falco series the past couple months. Twenty books (twenty-one if you include the book she wrote earlier that gave her the idea of doing a series) and I'm just finishing book ten this week. First-person private detective trying to scrape a living in Rome in 73AD, nothing too serious but you have to appreciate the research she's put into the era. When I finish Falco she's got a second series around his daughter who has grown up to doing the same sort of thing. Also fitted in some first-hand war accounts, new and re-reads of old ones. The recent weather has been helpful in getting through some books :-)
I walked well over 6km yesterday and my feet are feeling it today. But it's not raining, there's even some sunshine, so I want to get out for another plinking session with the BSA (using the goggles this time) and another long walk in the bush (a wander from the middle block down to the bottom block and back is a pleasant 5km without getting boring). Rose wants to get some geese though so we have to sort out a secure place to keep them from the foxes. Foxes took two of our chickens and three or four of our neighbour's chickens a couple weeks ago.
Last edited by bladeracer on 25 Nov 2022, 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 25 Nov 2022, 1:59 pm

Lazarus wrote:Blade, you LEGEND, you.

Your mention of DVDs and consoles got me wondering what sort of connection you'd use, which got me thinking about cables and plugs and such-like.
Word association is a fabulous thing when lubricated with some nice grain ethanol.

I went out and checked the quad core coax going into the balun, which I had mounted within ladder reach to keep it away from the birds, cut it off and redid the F connector and sweet baby JEBUS, I have ABC, SBS and for some reason the 10 network but meh, who watches that?

I'll shout you to a fruit juice of your choosing when you get up here to visit your brother.

Okay, I have no idea what that stuff is but it's awesome that you have it sorted at last :-)
I bought Rose a USB DVD player for her laptop and we've been using it to watch DVD's on my computer. It is a very simple flat box with no buttons or controls of any kind, you slide a disc in to play it and you eject it via the computer when you're done. It came with an adaptor to fit our phones as well but neither of us has a clue how that would work. Only console I've ever used was an old Sega thing way, way back - Sonic the Hedgehog and something else I think.

LERAA had to cancel the shoot up there so the trip is on hold. My daughter wants to bring her kids down to the farm "sometime in December" so that's out. The shoot is rescheduled for February so it may not be until then that I manage to get up there now.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 25 Nov 2022, 2:03 pm

I'll have to check that series of books, I'm down to rereading again, the TBI helps :lol:

I recently read one of Conn Iggledon's Emperor series about Caesar's Gallic wars and now I'm on the hunt for the rest.

Caesar's own "Gallic Wars" makes a good companion.
Like Mein Kampf in English, the translation makes it an approximation rather than the true article, but it is what it is.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by bladeracer » 25 Nov 2022, 7:13 pm

We went out this arvo to pump water for the cows. It's getting warm enough now that the head pressure blows the joints in the pipes coming up the hill, a real pain. We're not on top of the hill yet so head is probably around 24m or so. After about 40 minutes we managed to get a trough filled for them tonight. Then Rose headed off to a meeting and I went for a 3000m walk through the bush, stopping near the end for some more gong dinging. I wanted to try the goggles this time. Very awkward things to carry, trying to protect the lenses from damage and keep the aperture from being scraped off by foliage, but too bulky to fit into a pocket or pouch. I wore them over my cap which worked okay. Then I tried shooting with them and got nowhere. Thought they might be fogged up so I cleaned them a couple times with no improvement. Just can't see well enough through the plastic to pick up the front sight against a background of grass and trees. I've been avoiding drilling a hole through them but I have to do that tonight and try it again tomorrow.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 26 Nov 2022, 12:24 am

Cow went into labour about 2130, we finally got home just after midnight, but both mum and bub seemed fine when we left them for the night. Filthy job that is :-)
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 26 Nov 2022, 9:39 am

bladeracer wrote:
wanneroo wrote:It's Thanksgiving here and the turkey is in the oven.

Paul Harrell posted his usual 90-minute Thanksgiving cook-up chat late last night so I sat up and watched that - that corned beef with corn looked damned good :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ghaPJo3BNw

Also interesting that he finally discusses the Reduction of Firearm Violence Act that just passed in Oregon (last 15-minutes of the video).
The three primary points are that he will now require a permit every time he buys a firearm (on top of the usual background checks), and that the giving of this permits seems to be down to the personality of the Police Chief rather than regulations, and that mags will now be restricted to 10rd capacity. It is likely none of it will actually be passed though.

We had a pretty good dinner here with some relatives. Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, homemade cranberry sauce, cheddar biscuits(the American ones like a scone) and apple pie.

Took advantage of some black friday sales. Today picked up a Vortex Venom red dot at Cabela's for a Glock pistol build I am doing. Usual price $249, on sale for $150, used some Cabela's gift cards I had from previous Christmas and birthdays and ended up out of pocket for only $28. Also picked up some other Glock parts for over 50% off at Midway USA.

Oregon is a weird state. A few ultra left cities with a more rural conservative region covering the vast majority of the state, a lot of which is relatively empty. Many of the rural county sheriffs will not enforce these laws and they will be challenged in the courts.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Lazarus » 26 Nov 2022, 10:40 am

I seem to be my own worst enemy with things that don't work the way they should/used to.

Woke at 3am, as bloody usual, all I could think of was "why does that bastardly antenna not work with all new gear?

I've obviously stepped on my Johnson somewhere when putting it back together and the monkey in my ear won't rest until I find out.

Attempt number four today :roll:
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 26 Nov 2022, 1:02 pm

Well roll me in honey and throw me to the lesbians!!!

I climbed that ladder a fourth time and finally got to suck Cess.

All channels, even the commercial shyte peddlers clear as crystal :clap:
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by bladeracer » 26 Nov 2022, 1:03 pm

Lazarus wrote:Well roll me in honey and throw me to the lesbians!!!

I think you were closer to success when it wasn't working at all personally ;-)
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 26 Nov 2022, 1:40 pm

bladeracer wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Well roll me in honey and throw me to the lesbians!!!

I think you were closer to success when it wasn't working at all personally ;-)

:lol:
We all have a little OCD Blade, with me it's things that don't work as advertised, if I try to fix something it will be like ants in my pants until I get it just so.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation