Pardus BA12 feed issues???

Double barrel, side by side, over-under, semi-automatic, straight-pull and lever action shotguns.

Pardus BA12 feed issues???

Post by CT hillbilly » 15 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm

GDay all,

Just wondering if anyone here could shine some light on why my BA12 straight pull is not feeding rounds? when i first bought it there was only certain rounds i thought it didn't like but after last weekend (which did my head in) the bloody thing would not feed rounds and when it did after the first shot it would lock shut and not allow me to cycle through the next round nearly ready to chuck it in the swamp :evil: i have sent Pardus an Email asking the same things but thought id ask you guys as well??? any help would be great before it gets bent around somthing :D
CT hillbilly
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: Pardus BA12 feed issues???

Post by jovialjosie2002 » 22 Nov 2022, 8:33 am

People had all sorts of problems with the Pardus lever action, many shops refused to stock them.
That's why I bought an Adler straight pull. It's not perfect, but it was worth the money and Adler has good after sales service (Nioa).
I'd take back the Pardus and see what service you get. Let us all know what happens.
jovialjosie2002
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by CT hillbilly » 23 Nov 2022, 6:00 am

will do, i haven't heard back from Pardus i emailed them when i first posted this? mine is a Stright pull also, the bloke at the gunshop here told me to contact pro tactical as they are the distributors for these rifles
CT hillbilly
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by jovialjosie2002 » 27 Nov 2022, 8:45 am

Your local gun shop should have sent it to pro tactical.
jovialjosie2002
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by jovialjosie2002 » 27 Nov 2022, 8:49 am

CT hillbilly wrote:, i haven't heard back from Pardus i emailed them when i first posted this? s

Mate....that's over a week....this isn't looking good. You should have had it fixed by now..... or they should've started to organise a replacement.
jovialjosie2002
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 27 Nov 2022, 1:55 pm

jovialjosie2002 wrote:Your local gun shop should have sent it to pro tactical.

Yep, it's your dealer's problem to sort, not yours. That's crap telling you to sort it yourself.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by CT hillbilly » 30 Nov 2022, 5:50 am

yeah true, spoke to pro tactial and they no longer import, deal with Pardus they sent me to a mob called Crylo industries or something like that i deleted the email and forgot their name, i have found in the meantime that it maybe the mag as i put 5 in and no go but only load 4 and runs like a dream any ideas worn spring in the mag mabie????
CT hillbilly
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Return to Shotguns - 12 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 bore etc.