YAHOO MAIL = RIDICULOUS

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

YAHOO MAIL = RIDICULOUS

Post by Die Judicii » 30 Jan 2023, 8:54 pm

One of my email accounts uses "YAHOO"

For over two weeks now 99% of the times I try to log in I'm met with a message from YAHOO saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"We are unable to process your request, try again in 1 hour"

And, when they say 1 hour, they mean it.
If I try logging in at the 59 minute mark, I get the same message, and then have to wait another hour.
This on top of the usual time wasting "Prove your not a robot" click on the sguares containing fire hydrants or bicycles.

Today I spat the dummy and rang them to get a reason why this is happening,,,, and how long before whatever is wrong gets fixed.

The YAHOO person said they know about it because a lot of people have been complaining about the issue.
He also said they can't change it,,,,,, and that it is there as an added security measure to make sure someone else isn't trying to use my account.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Added security measure my fat Rse,,,,,,,,,,, I'm over it,,,,,,, and from now on I'm never using YAHOO again.

I'd suggest to all other YAHOO users to do the same.
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: YAHOO MAIL = RIDICULOUS

Post by S O K A R » 30 Jan 2023, 10:17 pm

Didn't know yahoo was even still a thing lol
I use gmail, hotmail & protonmail for the most part
S O K A R
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Tasmania

Post by Die Judicii » 30 Jan 2023, 10:27 pm

S O K A R wrote:Didn't know yahoo was even still a thing lol
I use gmail, hotmail & protonmail for the most part

My YAHOO one is from way back but I've kept it going becos they also have the ? news of the day for what it's worth.
I also have two G mail accounts,,,,,,,, for various other reasons.
But,,,,,, looks like I'll open a third one, and ditch YAHOO altogether. :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by No1Mk3 » 31 Jan 2023, 1:47 am

I've been using ymail for years, have not had any issues at all, ever. Just checked it, no probs. From your post it seems you log out, I don't. I just keep it permanently signed in. I have 2 ymail accounts and 1 gmail and to be honest I much prefer the ymail.
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Larry » 31 Jan 2023, 9:45 am

yahoo is my old time favorite. I used it most when it was the best domestic Skype out there email with the option of video chat.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Return to Off topic - General conversation