Brno 602. Replacement Trigger

Improving and repairing firearms. Rifle bedding, barrel work, stock replacement and other ways to improve your firearms.

Brno 602. Replacement Trigger

Post by madang55 » 15 Feb 2023, 7:20 pm

I have the 602 with the straight SET trigger. I need to swap it out for a curved single stage trigger. I have had look, but overseas seem to be the only source.
Help!!
My wife knows me well.
The dog often reminds me of that
madang55
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Re: Brno 602. Replacement Trigger

Post by yoshie » 16 Feb 2023, 8:54 pm

Probably not much help, but I got mine (for a 601) from Firearms Wholesale Warehouse, which now trades as Brownells.com.au about 10 years ago. They got mine in, took ages but it arrived eventually.
yoshie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Australian Capital Territory

Post by madang55 » 22 Feb 2023, 7:05 pm

Thanks...I've actually had success from 2 places. I've got a new one coming from the USA and a 2nd hand one from SYD. The used one I will try, but it may be worn in the wrong places, so not a big cost, no loss. The new one will arrive in a week or 2, then I can play some more.
My wife knows me well.
madang55
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by madang55 » 22 Feb 2023, 7:06 pm

Thanks...I've actually had success from 2 places. I've got a new one coming from the USA and a 2nd hand one from SYD. The used one I will try, but it may be worn in the wrong places, so not a big cost, no loss. The new one will arrive in a week or 2, then I can play some more. The 601 and 602 apparently have different triggers as well.
My wife knows me well.
madang55
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Return to Gunsmithing