by Fester » 08 Oct 2026, 7:13 pm
When I flew up and jumped in a hire car, I went straight across to the nearest Gold Coast beach and jumped in as planned.
Burliegh was OK when I was young, but I couldn't wait to get out of traffic, and wasn't the beach cruise that I expected.
Got down to Kingscliff and was all normal and low key.
My best fishing mate and his family lived in Pottsville, and he worked where the money was, National Sparks, sucking off Byron Bay.
I couldn't wait to get out of that circus and have a beer and fish and chips at Lennox Head.
So much nicer, but I can't think of how development must of changed those areas by now, nearly 20 years later.
Angus spinning Pauline's policy on migration with a straight face is just so funny.
So many liars, I got ripped off with a bogie gutterer, doesn't advertise in his own local paper, they all come up and advertise in the Mountains Gazette and rip us locals off.
The ACC took about 6-7 months, but the scumbag suddenly just races back to fix his bodgies.
Lucky for him I wasn't home, but still just called out his lies as he spun then 1 by 1.
Then when I told him his photos, trying to blame me for not cleaning their mess from the gutters, didn't hold water, he pulled the mother-had-cancer story. When he said he had to tell the consumer mob a story, I replied that I am not interested in stories.
He then says he doesn't care about stories as he is Aboriginal and they can't touch him.
Funny how he jumped straight back within days, when the mob may threaten fines or license issues to stop him ripping others off.
He wants me to talk to him now, not the consumer mob. lol
I said I will wait for the next storm and decide who to talk to, guaranteed not to leak, mate, guaranteed.
Lets hope the storm comes as predicted.
They reckon the 7-month wait is because bodgie builder tradies are leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.