






deye243 wrote:Cci velocitor for everything from rabbits to fellow deer yes fellow deer shot out to 80 meters they never go any further than 20 yards .
It has been very accurate in the five rifles that I've tested it in and two pistols



deye243 wrote:Cci velocitor for everything from rabbits to fellow deer yes fellow deer shot out to 80 meters they never go any further than 20 yards .
It has been very accurate in the five rifles that I've tested it in and two pistols .
I use them for when animals are bigger than rabbits like foxes and above but if I'm just shooting rabbits because of the cost I actually find the cci Subsonic hollow point the one in the 100 round plastic container exceptionally good value and very good performing mushrooms fantastic killing for such a slow bullet all the way past 150 yards

No1Mk3 wrote:deye243 wrote:Cci velocitor for everything from rabbits to fellow deer yes fellow deer shot out to 80 meters they never go any further than 20 yards .
It has been very accurate in the five rifles that I've tested it in and two pistols .
I use them for when animals are bigger than rabbits like foxes and above but if I'm just shooting rabbits because of the cost I actually find the cci Subsonic hollow point the one in the 100 round plastic container exceptionally good value and very good performing mushrooms fantastic killing for such a slow bullet all the way past 150 yards
Mate, I hope you're not saying you shoot Fallow with 22RF in Vic? Minimum .243 C/F with 80g Projectile for Recreational & Pest Management here,

deye243 wrote:No1Mk3 wrote:deye243 wrote:Cci velocitor for everything from rabbits to fellow deer yes fellow deer shot out to 80 meters they never go any further than 20 yards .
It has been very accurate in the five rifles that I've tested it in and two pistols .
I use them for when animals are bigger than rabbits like foxes and above but if I'm just shooting rabbits because of the cost I actually find the cci Subsonic hollow point the one in the 100 round plastic container exceptionally good value and very good performing mushrooms fantastic killing for such a slow bullet all the way past 150 yards
Mate, I hope you're not saying you shoot Fallow with 22RF in Vic? Minimum .243 C/F with 80g Projectile for Recreational & Pest Management here,
Mate I suggest you read it all again self-explanatory , where this gentleman shoots these deer there are no stupid regulations and here's another one he also shoots pigs with that little badger


deye243 wrote:No1Mk3 wrote:deye243 wrote:Cci velocitor for everything from rabbits to fellow deer yes fellow deer shot out to 80 meters they never go any further than 20 yards .
It has been very accurate in the five rifles that I've tested it in and two pistols .
I use them for when animals are bigger than rabbits like foxes and above but if I'm just shooting rabbits because of the cost I actually find the cci Subsonic hollow point the one in the 100 round plastic container exceptionally good value and very good performing mushrooms fantastic killing for such a slow bullet all the way past 150 yards
Mate, I hope you're not saying you shoot Fallow with 22RF in Vic? Minimum .243 C/F with 80g Projectile for Recreational & Pest Management here,
Mate I suggest you read it all again self-explanatory , where this gentleman shoots these deer there are no stupid regulations and here's another one he also shoots pigs with that little badger

deye243 wrote:No1Mk3 wrote:deye243 wrote:Cci velocitor for everything from rabbits to fellow deer yes fellow deer shot out to 80 meters they never go any further than 20 yards .
It has been very accurate in the five rifles that I've tested it in and two pistols .
I use them for when animals are bigger than rabbits like foxes and above but if I'm just shooting rabbits because of the cost I actually find the cci Subsonic hollow point the one in the 100 round plastic container exceptionally good value and very good performing mushrooms fantastic killing for such a slow bullet all the way past 150 yards
Mate, I hope you're not saying you shoot Fallow with 22RF in Vic? Minimum .243 C/F with 80g Projectile for Recreational & Pest Management here,
Mate I suggest you read it all again self-explanatory , where this gentleman shoots these deer there are no stupid regulations and here's another one he also shoots pigs with that little badger

No1Mk3 wrote:deye243 wrote:No1Mk3 wrote:deye243 wrote:Cci velocitor for everything from rabbits to fellow deer yes fellow deer shot out to 80 meters they never go any further than 20 yards .
It has been very accurate in the five rifles that I've tested it in and two pistols .
I use them for when animals are bigger than rabbits like foxes and above but if I'm just shooting rabbits because of the cost I actually find the cci Subsonic hollow point the one in the 100 round plastic container exceptionally good value and very good performing mushrooms fantastic killing for such a slow bullet all the way past 150 yards
Mate, I hope you're not saying you shoot Fallow with 22RF in Vic? Minimum .243 C/F with 80g Projectile for Recreational & Pest Management here,
Mate I suggest you read it all again self-explanatory , where this gentleman shoots these deer there are no stupid regulations and here's another one he also shoots pigs with that little badger
I read it again, not "self explanatory" at all. You don't mention where the hunt was and your profile lists you as one of us, you show a photo, state what you used but never where. That is why I asked if it was here.





Cape_Yorkee wrote:Don't be afraid to give the CCI Stingers a go.
They performed better for me than the Velocitors or CCI standard in the last 2 or 3 rimfires I've owned. They were the pick of the bunch for my Sportco 62S last week also

Peter988 wrote:Cape_Yorkee wrote:Don't be afraid to give the CCI Stingers a go.
They performed better for me than the Velocitors or CCI standard in the last 2 or 3 rimfires I've owned. They were the pick of the bunch for my Sportco 62S last week also
Yeah - nah. Tried them . Nearly 2 inch groups.

